https://www.bethwarrennutrition.com/blog/zucchini-ravioli-lasagna-duo All Rights Reserved. 10. Let cook until the veggies are softened, about 5 minutes. For another easy Mediterranean dish, check this recipe out. Finally, dig in! So, when we substiuted zucchini here for either lasagna or ravioli noodles, it was a no brainer. Whisk in the milk and let simmer for about 5 minutes until the sauce becomes thick. A wonderful comfort dish. Are your kids going stir crazing at home? We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. 25 personal essays written by Rachael and over 125 recipes. Garnish with chopped parsley. The Best Skillet Ravioli Lasagna with Italian Sausage and Zucchini Recipe. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Get full Ravioli & Zucchini Lasagna Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. (Zucchini directions from Tastly, filling recipe by BWN), Receive 25 Delicious & Nutritious Recipes. More delicious recipes can be found at theslowroasteditalian.com, In conclusion, I love this Skillet Ravioli Lasagna with Italian Sausage and Zucchini because it has all kinds of scrumptious Italian flavors going on and it’s filling (and I love the really long name ). What is your favorite go-to easy one-skillet meal? Think about: now we can opt to have our carb from another source in our meal! easy, lasagna, pasta, ravioli, sausage, zucchini. Repeat process with remaining strips. Does your spice drawer need organizing? Top with grated Parmigiano Reggiano and Asiago. Once the water boils for the ravioli, season the water with a generous handful of salt. Drop the ravioli in the boiling water and cook until they float to the top, about 5 minutes. It’s a one-skillet wonder that combines frozen ricotta-stuffed ravioli, Italian sausage, zucchini, sauce, and cheese! 4. You can also leave out the sausage for a vegetarian family member. Finally, dig in! To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org. Evenly place the zucchini raviolis then top with mozzarella cheese. In this blog you will find easy crafts, weekly meal plans/recipes for two, simple home decor, and trip ideas. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Once the water boils for the ravioli, season the water with a generous handful of salt. Add the zucchini, red peppers, eggplant and garlic. Turn this ravioli into a zucchini lasagna. Please see my disclosure (in the footer section) for more details. Transfer the zucchini strips to a plate then layer two strips vertically and two strips horizontally to make a cross. The curly-edged ricotta-stuffed ravioli combined with the Italian sausage and tons of cheese gives you all that lasagna flavor without all the hassle of making an entire layered lasagna. In addition, It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and makes for great leftovers. Bake in the oven until the cheese melts and is bubbly. But, I would say that it never gets old hearing that the swap saves you about 200 calories and 40 grams of carbs! Brown the sausage and drain the grease. Repeat this layering, making the last third of the sauce the top layer. Get the latest news, updates, and recipes in your inbox. Glad you are here with me in the nest! The dish will be just as good. Enjoy! If you enjoyed this recipe, please give it a 5 star rating below in the comments section. I love hearing from my readers! Here’s a new take on the classic lasagna recipe! I’m Linda, the author behind this lifestyle blog. Cover and simmer. I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.