Try swapping out zucchini noodles for beet, carrot, or sweet potato noodles. Better yet, this recipe is made with just 5 simple ingredients. THIS SITE CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS     © 2020 My Darling Vegan — All Rights Reserved. and today, in a continued attempt to use up all that zucchini growing in the garden, I’ve got this zucchini noodles with pesto salad for you. Serve : Toss zoodles with sauce and top with parmesan cheese (you may not need all of the sauce). Add halved cherry tomatoes and top with fresh basil, red pepper flakes, and vegan parmesan. As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Store the zucchini noodles and pesto separately. However, if you would like a bit more of the classic taste, you could substitute nutritional yeast with my vegan parmesan cheese. To do this, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (or cooking oil of choice) to a large skillet. This recipe is light, refreshing, and delicious. Directions: 1. Serve with fresh bread or vegan tomato soup. Serve these noodles with fresh bread or vegan tomato soup. Need help meal planning? Pesto Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach (firmly packed) 1/2 cup walnuts 1/8 cup olive oil 2 1/4 tsp lemon juice 1/4 tsp sea salt 1 clove garlic (optional) Noodle Ingredients: 2 medium zucchinis. Once the oil is hot, gently sauté the noodles for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they become soft and tender. This pesto is a delightful combination of fresh basil, hemp seeds, and lemon juice. Lighten up with this zucchini noodles with pesto and cherry tomatoes salad. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest and read more about me here. Add avocado pesto and tomatoes. I’ve made it multiple times and every time great!! In lieu of parmesan, I add nutritional yeast which gives this pesto a creamy and nutty flavor. Drizzle olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat then add zucchini noodles, cooking for about 1 to 2 minutes until tender. Can I substitute another vegetable for the zucchini? Outstanding recipe! Click for the recipe! Toss the cooled zucchini noodles with the pesto. Divide the salad between 2 plates and top with fresh basil and red pepper flakes. (<