You can also try the same thing with homemade potato chips. TOAST: If you like plain toast, buttered toast, cinnamon toast, or cheese toast, you will love how this cycle works. Its quiet and it heats super fast. This is a really great item it cool everything so nice Bonus: You can toss your old toaster. It is easily cleaned with a damp cloth after the Foodie has cooled. Offer is good for one-time use only. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, Flip it up and away to store against your backsplash, Fits a 13-in pizza, up to 9 slices of toast, Air fry up to 4 pounds for guilt-free fried food, Toast darkness selector and keep warm function. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Flip it up and away to store against your backsplash, Fits a 13" pizza, up to 9 slices of toast, Air fry up to 4 pounds for guilt-free fried food, Easy cleaning with crumb tray and accessible back panel. We aim to show you accurate product information. Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries, XL capacity: 45% larger usable pan cooking area vs. the flat surface area of the Cuisinart TOA-60 and TOA-65 pan. After the sign up form is submitted, a unique offer code valid for 10% off at ninjakitchen.com or sharkclean.com will be sent via email. See how a store is chosen for you. Foodie will sound a short beep after preheating and then begin the cooking process. Been looking for one to save counter space! I would suggest that you have parchment paper for appetizers or vegetable roasting, etc, and a small oil mister or fine brush for lightly coating the air fryer basket. 33233. As with the toast cycle, you can set the control for number of slices and level of darkness. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. 9 a.m.-6 p.m. WARNING California Residents⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Send me an email when my question is answered. Includes: Wire rack; 13”x13” sheet pan; air fry basket; removable crumb tray. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. STOP The Customer Support Team. Easy to follow instructions Flip feature gives you more counter room. Sometimes a drip (cheese or sauce) will fall on the heating component. BAGEL: No more adjusting your toaster to accommodate a large bagel or English muffin. BAKE: This is my favorite cycle because it only takes a few seconds to preheat, not like a big oven which takes several minutes. AIR BROIL: I have used this cycle for small steaks, hamburgers, and hot dogs. Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast—all in one appliance—and when you're done cooking, reclaim your counter space by simply flipping the oven up and away to clean and store.

. Even baking: Up to 40% more-even baking than the Cuisinart Air Fry Oven TOA-60. The settings are easy to use. The Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven has an air=frying function, but it also has air roast, air broil, bake, dehydrate, keep warm, toast (up to nine slices at a time), and bagel functions. It air frys chicken and does French fries in half time of regular oven. I have used each setting and nothing has burned or been under cooked. You can make dessert foods like muffins, cookies, and even cakes in the Foodi oven. Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries. it preheats in about 60 seconds. to The back of the your Foodie opens completely for a thorough cleaning. If you’re an amateur cook, if you don’t have a lot of kitchen space, or even if you just want an air fryer or toaster oven that offers extra features, you’ll be more than happy with the Foodi Air Fry Oven. So far so good. Capacity: The ultimate meal-making machine: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast all in one powerful 1800-watt appliance. If you’re having a hard time deciding between the Instant Pot Duo Crisp and the Ninja Foodi, you can read a comparison of the two. The packaging dimensions for the Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven are 21.06"L x 10.01"W x 16.34"H. Hello, Check all that apply. AIR ROAST: I love this cycle for roasting vegetables. When you're done cooking, reclaim your counter space by simply flipping the oven up and away to clean and store. each). ET | Sat. Your food not only cooks thoroughly, but crisps as well. ET. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Manufacturers, Privacy Policy | This makes the oven easier to clean and maintain over the long term. I have tried a few recipes from ninja and they came out great. My mom loved it! Wish it was about 1”. The Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven packs a lot of features and cooking capacity in a small countertop footprint. It comes with a nonstick sheet pan, as well as an air-frying tray. We would like to inform you that the inner cooking dimensions of the Ninja® Foodi™ Air Fry Oven are approximately 13" W x 13" D x 3" H.