Definitely an experience but overall it was enjoyable and surprisingly relaxing. Tees need a bit of TLC but ok. Slightly off putting with all walkers and joggers around with a few of them clueless when it comes to sharing open space. We are a scenic 18-hole of golf course facility in beautiful Versailles, Kentucky. Welcome to The Woodford Club. The only issue that I was not aware of was the course is open to the public (non golfers). Copyright 2020 Golf Advisor. Greens excellent ,the whole course was excellent ,like every course lately ,it needs rain,but the course was fine .It needs more signage on to where the tees are ,as you have to go through forests ,and many paths going everywhere,,9 hole course but two tee off places for 18, well worth playing. No Reviews or Ratings have been found for this course. Login with your free account to add a golf event at this course. At one point there was a couple sitting on the tee box as we played. Fishing. About Us | Legal | Contact Us | Advertise. Sunset Avenue, Woodford Green, Essex, Greater London, IG8 0ST, United Kingdom, WE AND OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. I have booked to play here next week and I will be cancelling my round here, losing the golf fee from golfnow m, but it’s worth it not to risk hitting anyone with a golf shot. The 18-hole Woodford course at the The Woodford Club facility in Versailles, features 6,142 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70. The Woodford Club The Woodford Club … BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. No upcoming golf events have been scheduled at this course. 07 5496 1004. ext. Woodford Lakes Golf Club in Versailles, Kentucky: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, tee times, photos, reviews This course is genuinely a health and safety risk and I worry it’s just a matter of time until someone gets hurt. ext. Woodford Golf Club in Woodford Green, Woodford: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, tee times, photos, reviews Everyone was so friendly around the course and in the club house! OK course, plays like a links course. Woodford Golf Club in Woodford, Queensland: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, photos, reviews First time playing there, we didn't know it only had 9 greens but you can play 18 holes as the tee positions are slightly different on some of the holes. Huge problem with public walking, having picnics, walking dogs or simply hanging out in the middle of the course. Couldn’t get a trolley as the pro shop closed. Designed by Buck Blankenship, the Woodford golf course opened in 1964. Friendly clubhouse.. . FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR, View of the 6th fairway at Woodford Golf Club, A view of fairway #6 at Woodford Golf Club, Add a Golf Advisor ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Leaside Golf Club - Lee Valley Golf Course, Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort Stay & Play Package with MGM Resorts, Gamble Sands 2 Nights 3 Rounds Weekday Package, Ventana Canyon - Fall Golf Getaway Package, Fall Indulge Yourself Golf Package- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa. Saving grace was the quality of the greens but whilst cheap I certainly won’t be rushing back although ironically I played well off 16 H -cap. It is obviously used by locals as a place for playing football and having picnics and dog walking and groups of cyclists and people sitting / lying on many tees watching your drive! View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. The distance information for this course are stored in ENGLISH units. Seller of Travel Ref. Dog lover myself but dog muck on a golf course doesn’t positively add to the experience. No users have uploaded photos of this course. The course seems to be set in a park, there were people everywhere picnicking, walking and in the way when hitting our shots. hugely off putting having to constantly stop and shout at people to get off the fairway, not to mention dangerous. On the whole most were considerate towards golfers. No. Randy Clay manages the course as the Owner. Can’t go too far wrong for a quick round at <£15. Login with your free account to write a review of this course. View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. The first cut around the greens made any chipping or bouncing one into the green from distance unpredictable. The course is open so a lot of people dog walking, sun bathing, walking and teenagers drinking particularly in the summer and with Covid. Woodford Golf Club Woodford Woodford Green, United Kingdom All rights reserved. Fla. Most fairways are quite wide although a couple of tee shots through trees do require straight drives. Fairways in very good condition and green good too. Login with your free account to see the full photos of this course. The Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort is proud to partner with MGM Resorts to provide you with an incredible Las Vegas trip. would not put me off playing again. Poor sign posting of where the next tee box was made for unnecessary delays and frustration. Several people walking dogs, or just walking the course but seem to respect golfers playing. ST41832. Tennis. Swimming Pool. #2- office Absolutely fine here for the odd cheap round, for a tenner you can't go wrong!But the amount of people on the course was unreal, i never experienced this before. All Rights Reserved. Layout is somewhat unusual as at least 2 holes cross each other, however generally ok with a number of dog legs. To use these course details to automate your golf score keeping: 0 people list Woodford Hills Country Club as one of their favorite Golf Courses. 18 Holes — Scorecard Par Length Slope Rating; Champion 70: 5910yd/ 5394m 121 69.1 Par Length S.I. The Woodford Club in Versailles, Kentucky: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, photos, reviews #1- proshop. 2-82 Golf Course Rd, Woodford, QLD. The course rating is 68.5 and it has a slope rating of 115 on Rye grass. Hole 1: 5: 453yd/414m: 14: Hole 2: 3 ... Woodford Lakes Golf Club Versailles, Kentucky. Fairways are very dry at this time of year and greens quite unpredictable but mostly slowing up. The course was shared with dog walkers and was busy with non golf traffic. Golf course scorecard, course map, contact information, events, reviews, photos, and other details for Woodford Hills Country Club in Versailles, Kentucky (KY), United States of America (US) Click on the map to get directions and see further location details for Woodford Hills Country Club using Google Maps. Weather was terrible but had a great time and the course was still in good condition, just very muddy paths which is to expected! Copyright © 2010 - 2020 Fairways and Roughs LLC. I would play again. 9 Hole course with nice greens but the Tee boxes were uneven, un cut and basically terrible.