- eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. any difference in feel has nothing to do with 6 vs 2; the tension and pitch differences when pushing on the bar are all about the geometry , about how far the pivot axis is away from where the strings hit the saddles, and about where the arm mounts in relation to all that. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. But if you want a bit more fluidity on the trem, a little trick of the trade is to loosen the inside 4 pivot point screws so you just have the outside 2 working. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Popular . Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Free shipping. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. It is noticeably heavier with the steel block, and gives me some good sustain. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Wilkinson 52.5mm (2-1/16 inch) Full Block ST Guitar Tremolo Bridge Pop-In Arm 2-Point for America… Wilkinson Genuine 2 point Post Guitar Tremolo Bridge Chrome for stratocaster wel. Popular . The stud centers are 2-7/32" apart. The Wilkinson is sooo smooth it really puts the Fender tremolo to shame. This board truly has love for the Wilkinson trem, which is very similar to the Am Std 2 point trem. Wilkinson VSVG 6-Point / Callaham 6-Point Vintage Trem I couldn’t decide which company makes my favorite 6-point trem so I chose both Wilkinson and Callaham. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. NEW Wilkinson WVS 50 II K stratocaster Strat guitar tremolo bridge kit Chrome, Genuine Tone Ninja Tuners, 6 Inline Staggered, Black, Guitar Parts WILKINSON Vintage Style - 6 In Line - TUNERS SET - BLACK, NEW 6 Pcs Stainless Steel Bridge Saddles 10.5MM for Stratocaster Tremolo Bridges, Genuine Tone Ninja 19:1 Locking Tuners, 6 Inline Staggered set, Black, Archtop Hollow Semi-Hollow Jazz Guitar Chrome Vibrato Tremolo Bridge for LP ETC, Genuine Fender CHROME LOCKING Tuners 6-InLine 2-pin Strat/Tele F Logo Machines, Guitar Parts WILKINSON Vintage Style - 6 In Line - TUNERS SET - CHROME, Wilkinson EZ-LOK Vintage Style Guitar Tuners 6 in Line Black, Hipshot 6 inline Staggered enclosed Chrome Grip-lock locking tuners with UMP, Brass Tremsetter Tremolo Stabilizer Stopper Stabilizing For WK Electric Guitar, 1 Set 6 Strings Headless Guitar Fanned Fret Tailpiece Tremolo Bridge Black, An item that has been used previously. No additional import charges at delivery! I will have a wilkinson 6 point bridge to compare it to in a week, I'll make a post comparing my opinions on it. I got my hands on a two point non Floyd bridge equipped geetar just a day ago, I set it to float and it stays in tune better than any 6 point I have ever tried. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. The push in adjustable arm is also very nice. It is noticeably heavier with the steel block, and gives me some good sustain. Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. However, the more popular ones are based on the vintage-style 6-screw trem bridge, the PRS-style floating bridge, the modern 2-point Fender-style trem and the Floyd-Rose style trem. Wilkinson® 6 Hole Tremolo Since its introduction in 1954 this classic design is the most copied guitar vibrato bridge ever. My stock 6-screw tremolo was impossible to keep in tune, so I got the Wilkinson and could not be happier. 5.0 (10) Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Something went wrong. Wilkinson 6 Screw Type ST Electric Guitar Tremolo System Bridge for Strat Guitar Chrome Silver WOV02 4.9 Store: Firthky ... Wilkinson Licensed 2 Point Vintage Type Electric Guitar Tremolo Bridge Chrome Silver for Strat And Suhr Guitar WOV05. Other offers may also be available.