Thank you so much for sharing your recipe review, Haylee! I first sunk my teeth into one of their famous Fish Tacos … Sauce was simple to make and great in the chimichangas. Find recipes with ingredients that you have on hand. Slowly whisk in a small amount of chicken broth, whisk until there are no lumps then whisk in the rest of the chicken broth. This sauce is amazing and rivals my local favorite Mexican restaurant’s queso dip. It makes the chimichangas so good. I appreciate it! … Thanks! 15-Min Mexican White Sauce Recipe is a must to use in chimichangas recipes. Get the Recipe: Hot Chicken Tacos With White Sauce Slaw What could be more tantalizing than tacos filled with fried chicken, creamy and bright slaw, and dill pickle chips? Enjoy! Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Bring it to a boil. Prep Time 5 minutes. This creamy white sauce is enhanced with chipotle and lime, making it the best topping for all your tacos. Using a small sauce pan, melt 1/4 cup butter on medium heat. Read my disclosure policy. We’d argue that the meal is family-friendly: the fried chicken only has a hint of spiciness, which you can adjust to suit your tastes? Ingredients. This sauce is Amazing!!! […] like burritos, this recipe was super fast to make. Thank you for your recipe review, I haven’t froze this sauce before, not sure how it will look after being frozen. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. How to Make Hot Chicken Deviled Eggs This sauce isn’t a one-trick pony, either. (Never let it be said that I don’t give credit where credit is due.) Theirs is mayonnaise based, and quite tasty, but there is always room for improvement. After it starts boiling turn off the heat and use in like. Dreamy and Creamy, my Baja Fish Tacos White Sauce is based off of one of my favorite Baja Fish Taco joints, called Rubio’s Tacos. That's science. They called her "La Pata Blanca" which means White … If you make Mexican White Cream Sauce Recipe, please tag my name @munchkintimeblog and hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation! Please do not use my images without prior permission. And ranch inside the sauce sounds delicious! I’m making the enchiladas today! MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. The name White Duck Taco Shop originates from a nickname the Chef earned when she frequently got excited and talked too much to the kitchen staff. Super delicious Mexican white sauce recipe to add and serve with chicken chimichangas or enchiladas. Step by Step Recipes, Munchkin Crafts and DIY Projects, Home » Recipes » 15-Min Mexican White Sauce Recipe. All content & images are copyright protected. Mashed Potatoes with Russet Potatoes & Macaroni. You can use this to top way more than shrimp tacos. Crema makes taco better. Slowly whisk in a small amount of chicken broth, whisk until there are no lumps then whisk in the … If you try it please let me know how you liked it! Thank YOU for YOUR Comment, Share & Recipe Review! Offers may be subject to change without notice. You can make both the chicken and the sauce in advance. Get the Recipe: Hot Chicken Tacos With White Sauce Slaw What could be more tantalizing than tacos filled with fried chicken, creamy and bright slaw, and dill pickle chips? Thank you. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. https://www.sarahhalstead.com/mexican-restaurant-white-dipping-sauce Creamy White Sauce Chicken Enchiladas Recipe, Cinco De Mayo Pot Roast Guacamole Taco Recipe, Easy 30-Minute Chicken Chimichanga Recipe, 20-Min New York Strip Steak Recipe with Barbecue Sauce, How to Make Crepes Without Milk - Easy Crepe Recipe Without Milk, 8 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Moms | Mom Envy Blog, 30-min Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, 20-Minute Bang Bang Shrimp Air Fryer Recipe, 30-minute Bang Bang Chicken Recipe in Air Fryer, Crunchy Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers Recipe, Easy Oven Baked Chicken Pasta in Buttery White Sauce (Video), Most Pinned on Pinterest Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup (VIDEO). Your email address will not be published. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. How to Make Hot Chicken Tacos with White Sauce. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Bring it to a boil.