I bought this to use for oil cleansing to remove blackheads and attract oil plugs and OMG it worked sooo well. Been struggling with dry skin after the winter and this has brought my skin back to life. This is doing a great job, I just pour lotion on my hand and add a couple of drops, mix well and apply. It is just the oil without any type of filler to try to cheat you out of your money. He has much more oily skin and acne prone skin and it makes his skin glow! It is just the oil without any type of filler to try to cheat you out of your money. Also, jojoba oil spreads best on slightly damp skin. I am extremely grateful that Ulta decided to do their own essential oils! I use this right out of the shower while my skin is still wet and pores are open. I like to mix this with Argan oil and use it as an all over body moisturizer. Once prepared, jojoba oil is ready to use for all kinds of cosmetic and medicinal purposes. I also love using this on my hair before bed to keep my ends from drying out. I love the convenience to order it along with my skin care shipment and use it. I was looking for Jojoba oil for awhile but reviews were very mixed. I use this jojoba oil to remove stubborn eye makeup. I am so happy I did! Spilled the oil everywhere trying to fix it. Will definitely be buying this and the others again! Uses. I've found that that runs in better and feels better on my face after using this oil. The amount you get for the price is truly a steal, especially considering how expensive these can be from high-end brands. I mix about three drops into my moisturizer with one/two drops of rosehip oil and my face is the perfect amount of just oily enough but not too much all day. I'm very happy with this purchase and for the price it's a steal! I also often use it to take off my makeup. I use jojoba oil in my skin care routine for my body because I have a mild case of keratosis pilaris on my arms. Jojoba oil gained even more popularity in the 1970s, when it became a replacement for sperm whale oil. Jojoba Oil 50ml Dis Chem. 5. It does have a bit of a natural/earthy smell, which I don't mind, but once it's all soaked in you can't really smell it. When I saw these I had to try it. It is full of vitamin E and antioxidants which theoretically fights free radicals. It is super soft and dewy! It is not as runny as some reviews made it sound but it is a little bit you get a lot for how much you pay and I am excited to use it on my eyes because I always wear waterproof mascara. To combat this issue, I completely depress the dropper before taking it out so that only a couple drops are left in it. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. So good! I bought this with the intention of using it to replace my facial moisturizer. I stretch my lobes and it's the best thing for it. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Available for … I love the 4oz size, too. A couple drops rubbed into just washed, slightly damp skin will give you just the right amount of moisture. I do not like the way this oil smells (It stinks), but after it absorbs into the skin the smell fades away almost immediately. It helps a lot with my skin being dehydrated because of using salicylic acid, too. It is non-irritating and takes off all makeup easily. However, my boyfriend has been using this too and loves it! I don't think it has a smell like other reviewers said. I stumbled upon the jojoba while looking for a moisturizer that wasn't packaged in plastic. Not only does the container hold a ton of product, the product itself works wonders! I like that you don't have to dilute it, but I still dilute it a bit anyways (force of habit). This oil has been the single best thing to ever happen to my skin. I have sensitive, combo/hormonal acne prone and rosacea and this oil is very mild and non irritating. Dede from Bloomington IN or Louisville KY. I was worried about an Earthy smell or turning my skin orange/yellow like some other oils, but nothing here! Definitely would repurchase. The dropper isn't the best but for the amount I got as well as the fact that it is properly packaged made me forget all about that! Does wonders for my skin as well!! 100% Pure Jojoba Oil (HUGE 4OZ BOTTLE) All-Natural Jojoba Oil - Cold Pressed - Perfect Moisturizer for Hair, Skin, Face, and Hair 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,418 $7.99 $ 7 . I have fair and dry skin and this product worked so well. Great oil, but don't put it in a stopper unless it works. This Jojoba oil comes in a very nice sized dark glass bottle with a dropper. Shop for organic jojoba oil online at Target. If I could ask for another one as a replacement, I would. Late 20s from DC I'm so glad Ulta came out with this product! Actually a liquid wax, Jojoba is the carrier of choice for the perfumery industry because it does not oxidize or become rancid. Some people say there is a smell to it but once it's on your face you don't smell anything. They stretch so easily! It's very deeply moisturizing but doesn't feel like I have a pound of lotion on my face. For the price it is great and the bottle is huge! I've had really bad acne for nearly half of my life and after I developed a decent skincare routine using this, my skin got so much better. R 99.95. I use this on my face. I'm so thankful and happy Ulta came out with these! 99 ($2.00/Fl Oz) It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin so plump and moisturized. I'll absolutely keep buying this product. I'm so glad Ulta carries their own line of oils now and they did it right with the size, price and bottle. not pleasant, might be rancid? Jojoba Oil

100% Pure

Jojoba Oil is an all-natural vegetable oil derived from the jojoba bean. Free 2-day shipping. Benefit Points: 8000 eB: 800 Discovery Miles: 800 Credit: from R8 per month. Use it as a carrier oil or moisturizer. It's a great oil for skin and hair. I follow up with alba botanica sport mineral sunscreen. https://www.sallybeauty.com/hair/textured-hair/pure-jojoba-oil/SBS-373554.html I'll continue to use it & see how it goes. The dropper isn't the best but for the amount I got as well as the fact that it is properly packaged made me forget all about that! Jojoba oil comes from jojoba seeds, which are cold-pressed into a mechanic expeller. It does take a little bit to dry down, but the plus side is that you don't need to use much. I'm acne prone & it hasn't broken me out yet, I've been using it for a week so that says a lot. Will be repurchasing soon! R 79.96. I love jojoba oil as a moisturizer for my face, hair and body but finding one that was decently priced and in a dark glass bottle was proving to be more difficult than it should have been. It sounds odd but using this oil makes my face much less oily. My son and I both have eczema and this works better on our skin than any medicine ever prescribed. I love it! It may smell a bit earthy but it's not bad at all! Qty. You may think initially that you need a full or half-full dropper amount for your face if used on dry skin because it absorbs so quickly, but I have found it ends up being way too much. Because this is a thinner oil, it tends to dribble out of the dropper immediately without squeezing it making a mess on the outside of the bottle and the counter. I bought this for my hair, but when I got home I noticed it said it could be used on skin as well. I use this oil in a multitude of ways: to remove mascara; a mix in to my moisturizer to make it more nourishing; to moisturize cuticles; to moisturize my eyelashes; to mix in to masks; to add to bath water...this is so versatile! These oils are honestly the best thing Ulta has ever done. High quality oil with no scent. There are several ways you can use jojoba oil on your face: The only thing I'm not 100% satisfied with is the dropper. I love the way this makes my face feel! Wonderful product, thanks Ulta! Ulta Beauty Jojoba Oil is a non-comedogenic oil that helps balance skin while enhancing beauty, making it a suitable moisturizer for skin, hair and body. Help boost your well-being with these essential oil carrier oils. Use alone to moisturize skin/hair or use as a carrier oil to dilute your favorite essential oils. Special Price. This Jojoba oil comes in a very nice sized dark glass bottle with a dropper. It's a dry oil, so it absorbs really well into the skin. I use it alone on my face and it acts as a natural cleanser. It's my favorite thing ever if you use something else to stretch your ears you're living life wrong you need to buy this. Add to Cart. I wanted to try some Jojoba oil to boost up my very fragrant VS hand cream that is not really that moisturizing. It works fine for what it is, makes hair soft and cuticles moisturized, but smells like a beggin strip. Buy Art Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 oz 100% Natural & Pure - Best Carrier / Massage Oil at Walmart.com I've also used it on my face and it works great, but I just prefer other oils for my face.