Ki used: 500 3. Vegeta becomes a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Super Saiyan Blue) in the movie Resurrection F. How did he become a Super Saiyan God? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Edit: thinking about it, MUI looks as much like a Super Saiyan form as SSG does. No clue but after he loses it I'm pretty sure they don't bring it up again after top. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Evolved), or Super Saiyan Blue (Evolved) is an Awoken Skill exclusive to Saiyan CaCs. It seems it's a grade version of ssb akin to Ssj grade forms used in cell saga, As others have suggested, this felt more like the "Super Vegeta Blue" than "Super Blue 2". Since Dragon Ball Super is canon, if in the episode Vegeta said that he obtained the form on his own I would assume that he is not lying about it.. It's officialy being called Super Saiyan Blue Evolution (because it's kinda original Super Saiyan Blue yet evolved which means it brings out even more speed and strenght). Dragon Ball Super is currently airing its English dub on Adult Swim during the Toonami programming block Saturday evenings at 9:30 p.m. In the Wiki, it is said that Vegeta went and trained with Whis for six months before Goku came to join him. Vegeta's Ultra Instinct power-up still a big possibility, 'Dragon Ball Super' Director Confirms Power Level of Vegeta's Latest Form. it is the equivalent to super vegeta from cell saga. But now I'm thinking that it could be something else. Vegeta chose to go his own path and that’s really the big secret behind Super Saiyan Blue Evolution. What is exactly the new form of Super Saiyan Blue which Vegeta had unlocked during the Top (Tournament of Power)? Dragon Ball Super: Broly will hit Japanese theaters in December, and is expected to arrive in the U.S. around mid-January 2019. Usually all Evolutions come with a twin-turbo. Hmm. Main article: Super Saiyan Blue Evolved. However, we barely got a moment ot witness the power of SSBB before Vegeta was knocked at the tournament altogether. The Super Saiyan Blue form might be great in its own right, but there's no denying the fact that Vegeta's ascension in this form dwarfs its predecessor in every way, shape, and form. 4 Super Saiyan Blue Evolved. After reading over the Wikia article on Vegeta, it seems there is not a clear answer on how he gained his Super Saiyan God form.. The movie only used forms common to both the anime and manga (so SSJ, God and Blue). Like you said, that form is the result of him mastering his strength in a different way than Goku. Super Saiyan Blue 2 possesses the same 'paths' that the original Super Saiyan Blue form does. It could be neither and just something completely new on its own. I think it's fair to assume it's the Super Saiyan Dai Ni Dankai of SSB. But now I'm thinking that it could be something else. could signify something new related to God Ki. That's left fans with some big questions about SSBB - and how that transformation relates to Goku's Ultra Instinct power-up. Recently, Dragon Ball Super's finale episode director Megumi Ishitani did an interview that discussed some of those lingering mysteries - including what exactly happened with Vegeta. That's all to say: with Vegeta's Ultra Instinct power-up still a big possibility, there's a good chance that SSBB could end up being a flash in the pan. Or rather, beating him so senseless that he calmed down. Of course that answer will probably invite more questions, as a lot of fans don't consider Kaio-Ken to be a power-level in and of itself. Yet, while SSJ3 and SSJ4 certainly had their moments in DBZ and DBGT, there was a pretty big gap in truly meaningful transformations, stretching from SSJ2 to DBS's introduction of divine powers like Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue. The technique is actually a power multiplier, so when talking how powerful Goku is while using Kaio-Ken, we'd need to know exactly what numeral of multiplier he's using. The muscles of Vegeta reminds this form to the Super Saiyan Dai Ni Dankai, used against Cell. My Hero Academia: When Could Its Next Movie Debut? For the first time I thought it was Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2, that is the parallel of Super Saiyan 2 if we consider Super Saiyan Blue as the parallel of Super Saiyan. The "Tournament of Power Arc" that ended Dragon Ball Super saw Vegeta tap into his Saiyan Pride in the battle against Jiren, unlocking a new form that's tentatively referred to … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A subreddit for all things Dragon Ball! discord.gg/dbz, Press J to jump to the feed. I think a new powerup Vegeta used in manga ToP Ch40. In the manga, it's an evolved version of SSB, so the SSB equivalent of Full Power Super Saiyan. What do you think? Description: Surpass your limits to protect those close to you! Or as strong as SSBKKx20? It's still pretty unclear. But now I'm thinking that it could be something else. Although, Vegeta also uses this form, only his playable pre-transformed version is available, and thus he does not reap the benefits of the transformation. Here's what Ishitani had to say about the subject: "Vegeta’s evolved version of Blue is an anime original. Super Saiyan Blue Evolved. His response to Goku's Asspull Kaioken Blue. What is exactly the new form of Super Saiyan Blue which Vegeta had unlocked during the Top (Tournament of Power)? Strength-wise please think of it as about the same as Goku’s Blue Kaio-Ken.". So there you have it: according to Ishitani, Vegeta's SSBB is on par with Goku's SSB with a Kaio-Ken boost. https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_God_SS_Evolved I think it's just by the time Goku and Vegeta were up to SSB, they'd realized even then they'd have no hope of beating Broly. 2. I don't know why it's never shown in the broly movie so I don't know what's going on with it. So that Vegeta's form became a different blue (royal, right?) ET. Indeed, a lot of fans have been wondering if Vegeta's SSBB will become the next Dragon Ball transformation that will fall through the cracks as a gimmicky power-up that never really showed all that much depth or importance in the larger scope of the series. - August 14, 2018 05:54 pm EDT. This form can be further empowered by forcing a power-up, just as how Vegeta pushed himself to obtain the Super Saiyan Grade 2, yet it doesn't possess any noticeable drawbacks as Blue possesses high Ki control as shown when Vegeta obtain Super Saiyan Blue Shinka. For the film Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’, Akira Toriyama further expanded on the concept of the “Super Saiyan God” transformation featured in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods by combining its power into that of a Super Saiyan. Obtained from: Given by mentor Whis to a Level 95 and above character who has maxed friendship with Vegeta after having already acquired Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. All rights reserved. Manga-exclusive forms (Mastered SSB and Vegeta's flamey blue form he unlocked in the ToP) and anime-exclusive ones (SSBK and Evolved Blue) both didn't appear in it, and I'm assuming this is to allow it to fit comfortably into both. (That's what he … Hhis his transformation has a lot of different names: Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan evolve, some called it Super Saiyan Blue Evolution. I always saw SSG = Base form but with God Ki, due to the hair and the lack of muscle mass, and SSB = SSJ1, due to its more traditional SSJ look, but blue. What is exactly the new form of Super Saiyan Blue which Vegeta had unlocked during the Top (Tournament of Power)? You will become more powerful than SSGSS, but will also use much more Ki! Imo SSG should really have been just called God Form or Saiyan God or something, calling it Super Saiyan is more hype sure, but besides it being more powerful than true Base form it doesn't resemble SSJ much at all. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the Comicbook.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Kofi Outlaw Whis will give this skill to any character of any race despite it being usable only by Saiyans. The upcoming canon-changing events of Dragon Ball Super's first movie, Dragon Ball Super: Broly, have fans asking a lot questions about some of the mysteries left hanging after the end of the anime. Like you said, that form is the result of him mastering his strength in a different way than Goku. Was the ritual performed on him before the Resurrection F event or did he use his own power to become a God? SSBKK wasn't used either. The "Tournament of Power Arc" that ended Dragon Ball Super saw Vegeta tap into his Saiyan Pride in the battle against Jiren, unlocking a new form that's tentatively referred to as "Super Saiyan Blue Evolution" or "Super Saiyan Beyond Blue."