Transfer to pie crust, top with crumb mixture and transfer to rimmed baking sheet. When the oven comes to temp, remove the pie from the fridge and brush with the egg mixed with water. I adapted this recipe from the original of Paula Deen of the food network.Submitted by: ONEREALLYBIGDOG, Great on a cold winter evening can be used as a side dish or dessertSubmitted by: GRANNYD43, Serve these orange and black kebabs at your next Halloween party. Submitted by: JANNERS1980 Not only will this taste yummy, but it is a gorgeous presentation as well. You can top the individual tarts with pie filling of your choice but you will need to add appropriate calories. I used two whole eggs so the texture is the same as "regular" pumpkin pie. (He's diabetic)Submitted by: NIKKIWOLF, A Hearty Helping of Homemade Chicken Pot Pie! I serve this with rice as a side, but that's not in the nutritional info. loaded with nutrients.Submitted by: MINNIE, *** The secret to this healthy and yummy cheesecake is 'Greek Yogurt' (Chobani, Fage, Oikos)! Raspberry Pie (homemade pie crust) A delicious homemade pie, this recipe only makes enough dough for a bottom crust, I don't add a top layer to my pies in order to keep the calories & the carbs at a reasonable level. 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour You'll impress everyone! Fresh fruit served as kabobs with an orange/coconut dressing to dip. Plus very healthy! Blueberry Cream Pie. Bake until pears … Please note, no restaurant recipes are actually used, these recipes have been inspired by the restaurant originals. delicious and nutritious. cinnamon helps control blood sugar. —Marilyn Hash, Enumclaw, Washington Pie availability may vary by season. I even use it to make pumpkin tarts. https://www.blueberrycouncil.org/blueberry-recipe/blueberry-pie This month our Fresh from Florida is all about blueberries. Try one of these, our most popular blueberry pies, today. Based on JESSICAB1221's recipe, but with several changes to make it my own!Submitted by: TIFFANY_SUZANNE, A delicious homemade pie, this recipe only makes enough dough for a bottom crust, I don't add a top layer to my pies in order to keep the calories & the carbs at a reasonable level. 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled … Crust: Since there is no top layer of pie crust I usually add some fresh raspberries for visual appeal.Submitted by: JANNERS1980, A light and creamy summer treat!Submitted by: PERROMA, A pie stuffed with vegetables? This crustless pie is my absolute favorite way to enjoy pears, I make it almost every week during the fall months! Since there is no top layer of pie crust I usually add some fresh raspberries for visual appeal. Facebook Inspired by: Village Inn's Ultimate Skillet. great over waffles, pancakes or even chicken!Submitted by: SALAZARS.GHOST, Impress your friends with this easy to make super tasty lowfat cakeSubmitted by: SILVIAPILTON, This fall inspired spiced fruit salad is a frequent request from my houseguests!Submitted by: IMASMARTWOMAN, Delicious and nutritious. 1 tablespoon sugar If you can't find it, use sour cream instead of regular plain yogurt.Submitted by: PCK018, Sweet and salty, this dessert is both healthy and satisfying! This recipe is not recommended for those on low sodium diets!Submitted by: STEPH2003, OLD FAMILY RECIPE, THE BEST I HAVE EVER TASTED.Submitted by: MOMDUCK75, Quick Breakfast dish for two people.For variety, try other combinations of meats and vegetables.Submitted by: SLEMON45, I reduced the sugar and used fat free evaporated milk. You can find The Village PieMaker in many of your local markets. They're a fun way to get kids to eat more fruit, too. FYI for 8 servings there's 401 calories and 17 grams of fat. Browse Biltmore-quality gifts, clothing, food, wine, books, jewelry, and more. Submitted by: SPARK_RECIPES, Absolutely delicious - a hit with everyone in our family, dieter, diabetic or not!Submitted by: GLVS2DANCE. Allrecipes has more than 80 trusted blueberry pie recipes complete with ratings, reviews and baking tips. They are coming into season here and I can tell you that you won’t find any better than those grown here. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fresh from Florida.All opinions are 100% mine. Nutritional/Allergen Information. Blueberry Pie Recipes. !Submitted by: ~KARA~, A pie made by my daughter for her Keepers At Home class. Our pies are produced in a facility that processes milk, egg, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts and soybeans. Cool completely before slicing or you risk a runny pie! Submitted by: JONESIES, This is a quick, delicious sweet treat that can be added as a sweet side dish to any meal , used for a quick, healthy dessert, or for a late night snack when you're craving something sweet!Submitted by: THESHRINKINLADY, Printed with permission from the American Institute for Cancer Research, Yummy strawberries and scrumptious pears combined with just a dash of raw honey. Add pears, cornstarch, cinnamon, lemon zest and salt and toss to combine. Pie varieties may vary by location. Don't wait to indulge in a slice of blueberry pie, a homey treat that calls to mind Mom's best baking. Top village inn pear blueberry pie recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Looking for blueberry pie recipes? The result is so good people will think the recipe came from a celebrity chef.Printed with permission from the American Institute for Cancer Research, A delicious healthy snack that so easy to make!Submitted by: EAGLES17. The perfect snack!Submitted by: GOZEKIGRL, A scrumptious pear baked to perfection!Submitted by: EAGLES17, This also works great with pear.Submitted by: CANADASSS, These are a delicious and affordable way to enjoy cheese cake in small amounts. Submitted by: CHRISTYK08, Very low carb but rich on flavor Submitted by: HELLO-BEAUTIFUL, Creamy Chicken Pot PieSubmitted by: MSUEJAMES, This recipe creates its own thin crust and can easily be made vegan. In this pear custard pie, fresh pears are combined with a rich and creamy 5 minute custard, then baked to perfection for a simple yet elegant dessert.. 1/4 teaspoon salt Shop online now with Biltmore Shop. Use fresh cherries in-season to make this delicious summer dessert.Submitted by: HUMMINGBIRD83, This low calorie pumpkin pie makes it's own 'crust' - my Mom, who is a pie crust hound, absolutely loves this pie! Look for our pies in the frozen section and check back often – we’re constantly growing and spreading the love. Another AB goodie. The pie is then sprinkled with pecan pieces and finished with a caramel drizzle. Hold you over til lunchSubmitted by: GR8GAMMY, Full ingredient & nutrition information of the, Baked Pears w/Sweet Ricotta Cream Calories, Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake with Greek Yogurt, Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake with Greek Yogurt Calories, Sugar Free Low Fat Blueberry Cheescake Calories, Pear, Walnut, and Roquefort Cheese Salad Calories, Fruit Kabobs With Coconut Dressing Calories, Quick Vanilla Cinnamon Honey Pear Calories, Ultimate Mini Cream Cheese Tarts Calories, Orange & Black 'Halloween' Fruit Kabobs Calories, Chocolate Ice Cream-Peanut Butter Pie Calories, Caramelized Pears with Toasted Almonds and Yogurt, Caramelized Pears with Toasted Almonds and Yogurt Calories, Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes and Pears Calories. It starts with our signature crust, a layer of traditional baked pumpkin, then a layer of fluffy pumpkin supreme, topped with a whipped cream border. Submitted by: STILLFLYIN, A lovely lunch or dinner served with a salad.Submitted by: LANC92, Delicious and easy to make Apple Pie!Submitted by: SUNKISTBLNDE, Forget canned cherries! Count us in!Submitted by: BCARSON11, A holiday favorite without the guilt.Submitted by: BONNIEPF, A pie that is sweet and tangy!Submitted by: NEWBIEME, Tastes just like the real thingSubmitted by: MTDRAGONFLY, A simple version of chicken pot pie that will have your family think you took all day! Please note, no restaurant recipes are actually used, these recipes have been inspired by the restaurant originals.