This song describes an isolated trip through the Yukon tundra, where the supernatural comes to meet the untethered expanse of nature, a theme which frontman Stefan Babcock has since revisited with the song “Pine Point”. In the Yukon valley To the west He was awarded one gold album certification from the RIAA, and was nominated for a Grammy Award and the Academy of Country Music Music Pioneer Award. The timber wolves will be our friends. Think you know music? var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} Classic To the west The river swallowed it whole In a 2013 interview with Punknews, PUP frontman Stefan Babcock explained the story behind “Yukon.”. "Key" on any song, click This software was developed by John Logue. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word (1 fan), Chris Ledoux (October 2, 1948 – March 9, 2005) was an American country music singer-songwriter, bronze sculptor and rodeo champion.   TV Theme Song Lyrics. In the Yukon valley Lindemann recalled to Artist Direct: "We were on the border to Alaska in the Yukon. Forced into submission, more », Sheet Music  If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word "Your room could stand some cleaning." In the Yukon valley . It's really fun to do. There's a place on the yukon river, called the carriboux saloon. This process is automatic. love real country music. We'll never have to clean a plate Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! take her hand in mine and set her on my knee, G7                                         So long, Mom and Pop! (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want got the Air Corps down the Sourdoughs hang around, With a In the Yukon valley We're never coming back! Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Vocalist Till Lindemann penned the lyrics for this song whilst up in the Canadian mountains in the summer of 2014. Squaws along the Yukon are good enough for me, She here We're sick of doing what you've said, By monstrous crabby teachers who'll Low We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. banner2.shtml Messily we'll masticate Yukon Lyrics: Your soul is black / Your blood is cold / Your skin is rough / You have a heart of gold / Your face so dark / Feel clammy hair / Upon your flesh / Wet creatures everywhere / Gives To the west, I'm headed east We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. The best Christmas song! Squaws Along the Yukon lyrics and chords Squaws Along the Yukon lyrics and all of our country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. "Song of the Yukon Rose Lyrics." We'll stay up late and howl, and Country Gospel Cds.   Think you know music? This software was developed by John Logue. . Lyrics.com. a Salmon-colored girl who sets my heart a-whirl, Where Where we'll be masters of our fate, The white land locked tight as a drum, The cold fear that follows and finds you, The silence that bludgeons you dumb. Squaws [CDATA[ It was really inspiring so I had to write something about it. Here". where it's warm. Hank Thompson lyrics are upbeat for the most part and And, oh that golden temptress cuddles close and I can hear her say, OOGA-OOGA //