She was missing some pieces of information, and it wasn't complete until she had #nightmare "What?" A teenage girl wakes up with all of her memories gone and finds herself in a cabin with men who plan to kill her. "Help me with what?" What else am I supposed to do? When I am supposed to be neither of these things. First edition. "Did you hear the news about Mommy and Daddy,May?" I'm pretty sure a single stray tear rolled down my cheek, but I can't be to sure. I have a lot on my mind right now. I ask him while looking at him in curiosity. I yell while throwing my hands around to add more effect basically. "The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die" is written by April Henry. I'm wearing a mint skater skirt,while cropped tank top, and white converse. Carmen Parker is a normal girl. She is a Fantastic and Ver... #carmen #death #murder #nightmare #normal I scream out to my cousin's locked door. And that she must run. She asks as she opens the door. Help me with what? The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die Romance. Read Chapter 1 - Day 1, 4:51 P.M. from the story The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by multifandomsimp with 577 reads. (read more from the Chapters 1-2 Summary), Get The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die from Amazon.com. When we finally find one, he calls the Winchester Hotel and asks to be put through to Elizabeth Quinn. She guides me into her room and we snuggle up on her pink polka dotted bed. I take out mine and sure enough it's the same signature. I picked The girl who was supposed to die because I love Henry's previous book The night she disappeared. He says like I was stupid. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, "MAYBELLE?! she shouts with a smile and Somewhat hopeful eyes. It has been accepted for inclusion in Children's Book and Media Review by an authorized editor of BYU ScholarsArchive. Literally! This detailed literature summary also contains Quotes and a Free Quiz on The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry. That boy had a hissy fit. How was I supposed to know?! This edition published in 2013. They called me in the classroom,left me a note, and said it wasn't a accident." I have been meaning to talk to you ever since you ran out of the room when you answered your phone, and when you said your parents died I knew right then and there that the same person killed yours as well because the same thing happened to me. He explains. I don't even know if I could even trust my friends anymore. I yell at the mysterious voice. Guess it's not to play investigator with the badboy, huh? No one really can! She has Curly red hair that goes down to her waist,pretty big green eyes,full pink lips,Button nose,and a Perfect slendy curvy body. I didn't know that was Stealing! She is my age and is BEAUTIFUL. Start studying The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die chapters 1-8. She doesn't know who is. The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die “Just do what we say, and everything will be all right.” Through an open door behind him, I see what looks like a small conference … "I mumble at him while looking down at the floor because tears are threatening to fall. What Have I done to someone to make them hate me this much. I basically just 'Borrowed' it anyways. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. "Hold up, Dipsh*t!" "Because my parents also died just like yours. Has a Fair amount of friends. The worst part? A mirror with coat hooks hanging above it. I shake my head and the tears flow over,"n-no... T-they d-died,May!" The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die checks all the [read my] boxes: +Intelli I wasn't expecting much and was, therefore, pleasantly surprised. "I can help you." The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die Summary and Study Guide Thanks for exploring this SuperSummary Study Guide of “The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die” by April Henry.