As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Want to learn more about fueling your sport or your relationship with food in a non-diet way? Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Preheat oven to 400° and set a rack over a baking sheet (to catch the bacon grease). I added chili powder and added only a pinch of cayenne. VFE. 16 Information is not currently available for this nutrient. 354 calories; protein 13.1g 26% DV; carbohydrates 34.9g 11% DV; fat 18g 28% DV; cholesterol 38.4mg 13% DV; sodium 841.1mg 34% DV. Nature Nate’s 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Honey; 12oz. Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes are an easy, family-friendly appetizer or snack that requires minimal ingredients and prep time. Blog > Recipes > Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes with Lime Yogurt Sauce. Don't miss this sweet and savory appetizer from Russ Crandall of The Domestic Man. Blot the excess fat with the paper towels and then serve. If using thick cut, they’ll need to be baked about 15 minutes more than if you had used thin cut. These Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes are a fantastic Whole 30 holiday appetizer. Original recipe calls for 1/2 a sweet potato and 9 slices of baon. Prep Time: As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Congrats! We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Toss to coat over sweet potatoes. Bake at 400˚F for 20 min, then stir, top with bacon and bake another 25-30 min until sweet potatoes are tender and bacon … Wrap each sweet potato bite with bacon and transfer to a greased, rimmed baking sheet seam side down. 1 Sweet Potato I preferred to increase the amount of sweet potato and use the same amount of all other ingredients. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Wrap half a slice of bacon around the edge of a sweet potato round, overlapping slightly. Combine the olive oil, melted butter, cinnamon and pepper, stirring until well mixed. Toss with olive oil and seasonings in a mixing bowl. https://www.homemadefoodjunkie.com/bacon-wrapped-sweet-potatoes I did turn them a couple of times after the half-way point just to be sure the bacon cooked well. Ketchup and honey mustard can only take you so far, and can’t compare to the easy homemade combination of greek yogurt and honey and lime. Wrap each sweet potato cube with a bacon slice, holding in place with a toothpick. Place on a parchment-lined 15x10x1-in baking pan. We love these on a weekend morning, or as a fun appetizer or side option! Toss to coat. Amount Per Serving Toss to coat over sweet potatoes. It’s SOO GOOD. Preheat oven to 350°. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Bake until bacon is crisp and sweet potato is tender, 40-45 minutes, flipping halfway through. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Cut your sweet potatoes into wedges, season them with olive oil and seasonings, and then you’ll wrap the bacon around them and hold it in place with a toothpick. Drizzle the mixture over the sweet potato bites. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Don’t forget to tag me (@bucketlisttummy_rd) and use the hashtag, #bucketlisttummy if you make these so I can see. These Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes are a fantastic Whole 30 holiday appetizer. Cut sweet potatoes into thick, one-inch rounds (should be thick enough for bacon to wrap around). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Preheat oven to 400ºFPeel sweet potato and cut into 1 inch pieces and transfer to medium pot. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition