For the next week we're offering this great model at an additional $50 off! Save $259. I am thinking this is a creative name for a creative instrument. But they feel worried to purchase due to the high prices. Now I feel like the Young (or maybe Old) Frankenstein of ukuleles. That’s to say that the Donner DUT-1 Tenor Ukulele Kit eliminates all worries by giving an affordable and high-quality ukulele. Sign up today to learn more about our new products and promotions. Sale! Save $249. Kala All Solid Mahagony Super Tenor The All Solid Mahogany Super Tenor ukulele boasts a warm, balanced tone that resonates clearly with long, clean sustain. Was hoping for a little better projection and sustain, particularly with mid and low. And boy, what a sound the ST 19 makes! Actually, it took a little time to decide on the sound board if I remember. 4. HUG Solid Acacia Tenor Ukulele. The Super Tenor 19 has become a favorite for guitar players who switch back and forth often on stage and at home. With it's wider lower bout and TRU-R (Total Resonating Ukulele-Redesigned) bracing system, this instrument is a power pack of sound. Many people want to choose Tenor Ukulele. Save $265. With the price of Koa going up all the time an all koa Kanile’a will set … Though a super tenor, it has a more traditional ukulele sound than a baritone. This uke should heavily be considered if a musician is looking to take their ukulele playing to the next level. We finally settled on some new stock of “old growth” California Redwood. Subscribe to our newsletter. Islander Super Tenor Add-Ons Select all that apply Install One Strap Button - custom feature renders item non-returnable (+ $10.00) Install Two Strap Buttons - custom feature renders item non-returnable (+ $20.00) Install GraphTech 6:1 Ukulele Tuners -Custom feature renders item non-returnable (+ $59.95) Install Mi-Si Pickup - custom feature renders item non-returnable (+ $179.00) Donner Tenor Ukulele Mahogany Body DUT-1 26 inch Ukulele Kit. Category: Tenor ukuleles Tags: kanile'a ukulele, Kanile’a oha, Kanile’a oha super tenor ukulele, Kanile’a st. HUG Solid Acacia Super Soprano Pineapple Ukulele. One of my favorite clients named this new instrument the Frankenuke Super Tenor Ukulele.. A classic guitar-style look. A classic request and a classic build for this Classic Super Tenor Ukulele. HUG Solid Acacia Super Tenor Ukulele. These Oha models are a really cool move from Kanile’a. HUG Solid Acacia Concert Ukulele. Description Reviews (0) Description. With widened frets, it makes for easier playability without sacrificing the sound of the `ukulele. But again, for the price, workmanship is excellent and the sound, response, and intonation would likely not disappoint an advanced amateur or even a professional player. Check Pirce on Amazon.