I could go on, but it was such a magical weekend, I wish we could have stayed longer - I will definitely be back! Is parking available at Farmstead Glamping? The river is super close to walk to and we even attempted a bit of fishing - wellies/high boots are a MUST and trousers/jumpers/coats you don’t mind getting muddy. Both huts house a comfy bed with linen provided, a small kitchen dresser complete with a sink and gas hob, along with an en suite shower room and flushing toilet are all contained within these marvellously designed huts, that are heated to perfection by the small wood burner inside. During the spring, summer and autumn months you will see the cows grazing the fields around you. OUR CAMPS. Try broadening your search to the whole of Dorset Glamp in a bus, yurts and more! We bought some. more, We have two beautiful artisan shepherds huts on our dairy farm near Sturminster Newton. Or perhaps try one of the related searches below. The picturesque River Stour meanders through the farm, with Swans and Herons frequently spotted. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, thank you for taking the time to review us and Thank you for all your hard work with the NHS. Spend your days exploring the local area, or relaxing reading a book whist watching cows and wildlife that live in this rambling dairy farm. We also wanted to try a log burning hot tub! Guests can enjoy breakfast during their stay. Own or manage this property? Our two shepherds huts (The Happy Hare and the Pleasant Pheasant) are nestled on a family run dairy farm. Overview Farmstead Glamping is the perfect place to relax and unwind surrounded in beautiful Dorset countryside. Salisbury is another lovely town we visited on our way home. What are some of the property amenities at Farmstead Glamping? Inside we had the fire on for a short amount of time as it heated up quickly and kept us warm throughout the night. We stayed in the pleasant pheasant and would definitely return. Open all year. Farmstead Glamping is the perfect place to relax and unwind surrounded in beautiful Dorset countryside. It's a 15 mintue walk to Sturminster Newton we recommend the Sweet Pea Cafe we went their most days we travelled with our cockapoo Teddy the area was, very dog friendly! Family run glamping site with five luxurious yurts set in 7 acres of beautiful Dorset countryside. Exclusive private group glamping with own facilities by the Cranborne Chase AONB. Room types may vary. The Shepherds hut was stunning! Are there any historical sites close to Farmstead Glamping? None of our parks match your current search filters. Arrived on Monday, starting with a pub lunch in Sturminster Newton at The White Heart Ale House before checking in at Farmstead Glamping. Chrissy thank you for this lovely review. Book Haddon Copse Farm in Dorset from £20/nt. I had a lot of questions before arriving and during Hannah is so so helpful nothing is to much trouble! Thanks so much!! Lovely Neals Yard toiletries, radio, marshmallows - so many lovely touches which really went above and beyond expectations! Many miles of footpaths emanate for the farm, with the charming town of Sturminster Newton being a beautiful 20 minute walk. Book Farmstead Glamping, Sturminster Newton on Tripadvisor: See 10 traveller reviews, 34 candid photos, and great deals for Farmstead Glamping, ranked #4 of 4 Speciality lodging in Sturminster Newton and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We will be returning in the Spring Thank you Hannah Zoe Scott and Teddy xx. Absolutely fabulous, the best kept secret ever! On arrival the key is waiting in the door due to Covid check in is contaless you get sent some pre arrival information by Hannah with videos on how to use everything! We had the Dorset Big Breakfast Hamper and it was delicious, such good. And your evenings soaking the day away under the starry night sky in your private wood burning hot tub. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. GLAMPING AT STOCK GAYLARD. Lovely that it has its own compact, efficient loo and shower; log burner, seating area and raised bed. Private glamping sites on a country estate! It’s worth the 45 ish minute drive if you wanted a day visit. Pet friendly. A gorgeous retreat in the Cranborne Chase AONB, with romantic shepherd's huts and campfires. We are really please you enjoyed your stay, We booked a few days away at Farmstead due to wanting a break away not to far from our home but escaping the everyday stresses of life! Both our spaces a comfy beds with the linen provided, cooking facilities, and en-suite shower. Family and dog friendly safari tents by the Cranborne Chase AONB. 10min Walk from Farmstead Glamping The whole set up is fantastic, with the little table under the shelter, fire pit, gas bbq, fire pit bbq, hot tub was just incredible needless to say and so much fun! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Perfect for a peaceful and glam getaway. Our mission is to make it easy to find and book the best campsites, caravan parks and holiday parks. We were perfectly secluded and felt very private. For our second night we drove to Dorchester for dinner which is about half an hour away. Both mornings we made breakfast on the gas bbq and sat outside in the fresh air and sunshine. Traditional built shepherd's hut in the heart of Dorset in a designated AONB. I’m really pleased you enjoyed your stay. I won a 3 night stay at Farmstead Glamping during an NHS giveaway a few months back. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone as a beautiful, peaceful get away that I will definitely return to! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. She greeted us at the shepherds hut, talked us through the log fires for inside and the outdoor bath tub. Truly luxurious glamping in six cosy Mongolian yurts on this boutique site in the beautiful Dorset countryside. Friendly, family owned caravan camping and glamping park set in the heart of Thomas Hardy country. Haddon Copse Farm Fifehead Neville, Sturminster Newton, Dorset (2.7 miles) Back to basics camping with campfires, a glamping hut and a pair of … It didn't dissapoint. quality food and some amazing Milk, which I'm guessing was from the farm. Recorded in the Domesday book of 1086, Sturinster Newton Mill is one of a series of ancient flour mills built along the River Stour. Privacy & Cookies, © 2020 Sturmnister Newton. Glamping Dorset – Stock Gaylard offers exclusive group glamping holidays in yurts, shepherds huts & bus conversions. If your looking for something a little bit different but with the comforts of home, such as a hot shower and flushing toilet then artisan shepherds huts are the perfect choice.