These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The thought of them never bothered me too bad because I’ve used other cookies in a pinch (and Aunt June sometimes makes her banana pudding with coconut cookies and that’s absolutely delicious too). We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. One of the things that set this banana pudding recipe apart from all the others is the pretty Chessman cookies that decorate the top of it.. You can find these cookies in your local grocery store or they are available on Amazon.. You’ll need two of the 7-ounce (approx.) Tag : strawberry banana pudding with chessmen cookies. My owl cake was one of my most popular posts so today I though I would share a cake I made when my little man turned 2. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. http://bitesofflavor.com/strawberry-banana-pudding/, 3 tablespoons melted butter (slightly cooled), ​Tofu Bahn Mi Recipe - Vietnamese Tofu | Kathys Vegan Kitchen, Gluten Free Chex Mix Recipe | Bold & Zesty Gluten Free Snack Mix. Key to Success #1 – The Pepperidge Farm Chessman Butter Cookies. Way too muc... http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com, http://staceyembracingchange.blogspot.com. Next top with sliced bananas and then add a layer of sliced strawberries on top. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Nilla Wafers are classic but chessman cookies or other shortbread cookies are also yummy. Strawberry Banana Pudding-Decadent layers of cookies, fresh bananas & strawberries, sweet pudding, topped with cream. Grease a deep 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. AIP One Pot Meals as the Best Easy Dinner Recipes, Harold’s Chicken Mild Sauce Recipe to try at Home, Wolfgang Puck Bistro Pressure Cooker Parts for Great Kitchenware, Figuring out Tres Leches Cake Safeway on Every Part, Sunbeam Bread Machine Recipe for Delicious Breakfast, Barefoot Contessa Scalloped Potatoes with Simple Instruction to Follow, Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe, the Fusion of Italian and American, Ina Garten Pasta Carbonara in the Simplest Recipe and Cooking Method, Aidells Chicken Meatballs Teriyaki & Pineapple Recipe, Hardees Gravy Recipe with Buttermilk Biscuits and Sausage, cuisinart coffee maker self clean instructions. These cookies do not store any personal information. These Pumpkin Gingerbread Muffins are rich, soft and packed full of flavour. Impress your guests with this perfect Southern Pecan Pie. I saw the cutest little onesie at the store a few months ago. Gluten Free Chex Mix recipe takes the original party mix and transforms it into a bold and zesty snack perfect for the holidays, homemade gifts, or entertaining. No fuss, no bake! Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. I made the cutest (well in my opinon) owl cake last Saturday for my little boy's baby shower. Loaded with eggs, sausage, cheese and bread, you get a delicious and satisfying meal in one pan -- and the entire recipe can be assembled the night before. Then in a small bowl mix the milk and the pudding on medium for 2 minutes and set aside. Ok line the bottom of a 13x9 pan with one bag of the chessman cookies. An overnight Sausage Breakfast Casserole is the best make-ahead dish for a special holiday morning or a lazy Sunday brunch. Chicken wraps with bacon are super easy and so tasty. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies.