Congrats! Adding oil to the cooking water is not recommended because some sauces may not cling to pasta coated with oil. Printable Recipe Card. Spoon into 2 quart casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining mozzarella. Bake 10 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 min. Drain pasta; return to pan. https://www.cassandraskitchen.com/blogs/news/baked-spinach-and-zucchini may be needed for recipe success. Lightly press most of the water out of the spinach and add it to the pan. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. or until melted. Casseroles, Dairy, Pasta, Vegetables, Spinach, Budget-Friendly, Easy/Beginner Cooking, Quick Meals, Christmas, Entertaining, Fall/Autumn, Father's Day, Game/Sports Day, Ladies Luncheon, Mother's Day, Potluck, Sunday Dinner, Winter, Oven Bake, Skillet, Low Cholesterol, Vegetarian, Kosher Dairy more, "I can't count the number of times I have made this, I prefer to use rigatoni that I only cook halfway I like it to stay firm while baking in the oven another good choice would be ziti or penne". We made it without baking it in the oven with the cheese on top for a lower calorie dish. We’re thrilled to be able to share one of the new Cook Like A Pro recipes with you. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. Pour into a small sprayed casserole dish. © Copyright 2020 - RecipeZazz.com. Meanwhile, cook and stir onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 minutes. Drain pasta; return to pan. Info. or until zucchini is crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add flour and seasonings; cook and stir 1 min. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. This was really good! https://www.healthbyjan.com/creamy-zucchini-spinach-pasta-bake Spoon into a greased 2-quart casserole dish. Meanwhile heat butter or oil in large skillet on medium heat. or until zucchini is crisp-tender. DELICIOUS! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Sprinkle with some extra Parmesan and the Gruyere. Repeat with remaining spinach. Add And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Freaking amazing. Wouldn't change anything my whole family loved it. Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. I would have loved 2 zucchinis in this recipe but again not necessary to enjoy the recipe. This recipe has everything it needs to be a new family favorite. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. All rights reserved.Ecommerce Software by Shopify, 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted, divided, 6 scallions, white and green parts, sliced 1/4 inch across, 1 pound small zucchini, sliced in 1/4-inch-thick rounds (4 zucchini), 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, defrosted, 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1/4 cup freshly grated Italian Parmesan cheese, plus extra, Grease a 9 x 14 x 2-inch oval baking dish, Sheet Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches, Product Spotlight - Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, Ina's Decadent (Gluten Free) Chocolate Cake. In a large bowl, mix spinach and zucchini with grated Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, oil, lightly beaten eggs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox. I hate mushrooms but ate them up with this recipe. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Everything that I have made i have loved and so has my husband and family. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 min. Kick start your day with one of these delicious fruit smoothies. You could easily add chicken for another layer of flavor but by no means does this recipe need it. It’s finally here! Step 3 Meanwhile, cook and stir onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 min. Delicious casserole! Drain pasta. Only thing I did different was I added a 2nd zucchini and at least 2 oz less of the baby spinach. or until melted. Well, as they say... good intentions are absolutely every...thing! Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 min. Add salt and pepper. https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/zucchini-spinach-pasta-casserole-8921