The Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce is interestingly cheaper compared with other popular brands since you can purchase a 21 oz bottle for about $10. But don't stop there. Share your mouthwatering mash-ups with #SoyVay. Since we’ve discussed so much about each variant in the Soy Vay Teriyaki Sauce Review, it’s interesting to know how we can use that in a dish. After the chicken was cooked, I added a can of pineapple chunks, drained, and half of the thickened sauce and simmered for about 3 minutes, just to get everything hot again (pineapple was room temperature) and incorporated, stirring once or twice. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition You have to put them in a slow cooker. ). $33.86. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. After the chicken was cooked, I added a can of pineapple chunks, drained, and half of the thickened sauce and simmered for about 3 minutes, just to get everything hot again (pineapple was room temperature) and incorporated, stirring once or twice. It seems that some are hesitating to buy this product because of its high sodium and sugar content, but other buyers say that it is one of the most authentic tasting teriyaki sauce they ever tasted and that it’s comparable to authentic Asian cuisines. Continue stirring the chicken meat until it turned brownish. This was awesome! Veri Veri Teriyaki® Marinade & Sauce - Creating absurdly loyal teriyaki fans since it graced its first stir-fry in the ‘80s, our award-winning Veri Veri Teriyaki® blend will take any food from “meh” to mind-blowing. • Add it to your favorite protein: chicken, grilled steak or a veggie stir-fry. But I think this is a good base to start with, and then tweak it to your personal taste. Soy Vay Teriyaki Marinade - Best for Making Fabulous Meat, Fish, Tofu & Veggie, Some Recipes You Can Easily Make with Soy Vay Teriyaki Sauce, #1. One of my favorite dishes at Islands are their Yaki tacos, but I needed a good sauce. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In A Hurry? Hidden Valley Kitchens is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Aside from that, overall, we can say that Soy Vay made a good decision in creating the Low Sodium variant. On the other hand, Soy Vay Teriyaki Sauce nutrition facts will also reveal that flavor is not the only concern in making the sauce. I have to give a three based on the original recipe. Asian BBQ sauce. But good from just what is in my pantry in a pinch. I am glad that you are here visiting my website and hope you enjoy the blog! The other half of the sauce had on the side. no trans fatno cholesterolkosher certifiedCons:not gluten-freesaltynot sugar-free. Since the product receives so much love from its buyers, no critical feedback was written about it. Creating absurdly loyal teriyaki fans since it graced its first stir-fry in the ’80s, our award-winning Veri Veri Teriyaki® blend will take any food from “meh” to mind-blowing. Don’t miss out on discounts, new content and recipes 
that wow. I served it mixed with the chicken that I cubed and marinated with the sauce and cooked with sesame oil. But this sauce is great just the way it is. $22.49. Size: 21 Ounce, Set of 4 1.31 Pound (Pack of 3) 7 options from $16.99 . Everybody loved it, even my son's girlfriend, who is a very finnicky eater. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. likes to be marinated, basted, grilled, stir-fried and licked straight off spoons. Then, let’s check this Soy Vay Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin. Just the same as the Veri Veri variant, the Low Sodium is still carrying the authentic Asian flavor accents.