Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Works best on Type 3c - 4 hair types. Mielle Organics Avocado Moisturizing Hair Milk, Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Styling Gel, Cantu Natural Hair Define And Shine Custard, Jane Carter Solution Hydrate Creamy Leave-In Styling Smoother, 8 oz, Jane Carter Solution Restore Moisture Mist, 8 oz, Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Curl Smoothie, Contains Coconut Oil, Shea, Mango, Capuacu and MuruMuru Butter, Free of parabens, mineral oils, petrolatums and silcones, Strengthens hair and helps improve manageability. All rights reserved. Buy 4 for $20 Select Hair Care. Use as a deep treatment on severly dry, brittle hair. Sold by Sally Beauty Supply and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. This was my first time trying this and it is a nice, light oil to use. The sales associate at Sally's recommended the Pure Oils. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Pure Oils hair butter uses shea and mango butter to help seal in moisture and add great shine.Coconut oil helps reduce frizz and strengthen hair, and capuacu & murumuru butters help to improve manageability, soften and boost elasticity in curls and coils. Pure Oil Silk Elements packs natural ingredients to keep my hair healthy and vibrant half the day... My hair doesn't hold moister well; but Wait, the more I use the longer my hair stays moisturized. Please try your search again later. No more hair breakage or dry scalp. For best results, section the hair using a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Helping damaged or dry hair retain moisture and softness. Use hair butter as a daily styler for twists and braids or curls that want soft definition without the hold, to help seal in moisture and soften dry, brittle hair, or as a deep treatment on severly dry, brittle hair. They have mastered the science of the carrier oil and the essential oil, and found the exact proportions of ingredients like grape seed oil, aloe vera, olive oil, castor oil or jojoba oil that works best for their hair. grape seed oil, aloe vera, olive oil, castor oil or jojoba oil that works best for their hair. Sold by Smoky Mtn Deal Finders and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 1. Pure Oils by Silk Elements Hair Butter features moisture-rich butters that help to hydrate, condition and nourish dry, damaged hair while adding shine and taming frizz. Apply a small amount of Hair Butter into palms, and rub to melt down for easier application. The result is hair that is soft and moisturized. I also mix it with a little MAMEY SAPOTE OIL, which keeps the moisture on my scalp for about a week. Hope this helps. Olive Oil and Aloe Vera help smooth and condition the cuticle for hair that feels stronger, more manageable and healthier. This Butter will seal in the first two Products exceptionally well. It doesn't weigh down the hair with thick oils and adds shine. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Pure Oils by Silk Elements Hair Butter (6oz) helps to hydrate, condition, and nourish dry, damaged hair while adding shine and taming frizz. Can’t seem to find it in the stores near me anymore. Please try again. Hair-Products.Net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com. Pure Oils by Silk Elements Intense Conditioning and Hydration Masque replenishes hair with Castor Oil and Shea Butter, known to restore and replenish textured hair with the moisture and nutrients it needs. Pure Oils by Silk Elements Hair Butter (6oz) helps to hydrate, condition, and nourish dry, damaged hair while adding shine and taming frizz Il Salone Milano Professional Supreme Mask for Dry to Damaged Hair - Nourishes, Restores and Adds Shine - Premium Quality - 8.55 Oz. Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Curl Twist Custard, For All Hair Types, 8 oz (Packaging May Vary) 4.2 out of 5 stars 598. I love love love this stuff!!! I have very dry, hard to moisturize, low porosity type 4 hair. The product works well and helps them with their daily grooming. Pure Oils by Silk Elements Hair Butter (6oz) helps to hydrate, condition, and nourish dry, damaged hair while adding shine and taming frizz. One person found this helpful. Unable to add item to List. I’m stocking up. Passion Fruit Oil and Honey help to provide slip for easy combing, styling and manageability while Coconut Oil and Shea Butter reduce frizz, moisturize and leave hair soft and defined. Everything positive the other reviewers have said and more!!! So, yes, it will help with growing your hair. Pure Oils by Silk Elements Leave-In Moisturizer . Apply generously to wet hair after shampooing. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2016, I purchased this at Sally's on a whim and oh my god do I love it. I hate fairy knots! 100% Pure Carrier Oil Gift Set Cold Pressed Coconut Oil Sweet Almond Oil Avocado Oi... Anti Frizz Healing Heat Protectant Spray for Textured Hair - Argan Oil Hair Heat Pr... Design Essentials Deep Moisture Milk Souffle For Dull, Dry & Thirsty Hair - Coconut... Oribe Moisture & Control Deep Treatment Masque, Silk Elements Eucalyptus & Honey Dry Hair & Scalp Relief Soothing Oil Blend, Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray - 8oz, Silk Elements MegaSilk Leave-In Hair Moisturizing Creme 8 oz. Rinse thoroughly.