amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "yangsno-20"; Rinse and drain well before using. Pour in some heavy cream, add grated parmesan cheese or toss in some pesto sauce with the zucchini noodles near the end. Required fields are marked *. Stir and allow mixture to come to a full boil. Using a spiralizer, vegetable peeler or a mandoline, make the zucchini noodles. Keto Almond Flour Pancake – The Perfect Keto Breakfast! Renée. Serve right away while hot. Add garlic, paprika, salt and pepper and saute for another 2 minutes until shrimp is cooked through, … I’m taking a quick and clean approach (as opposed to quick and dirty…because…well…just roll with me), using a combination of avocado oil, butter, white wine, garlic, and lemon zest and serving it up with zucchini noodles. When cooking this remember time is of the essence, you don’t want to overcook either the shrimp (as they get tough and chewy) or the zucchini (soggy and wet). Looks amazing. Add zucchini to the pan and toss for about 30 seconds to a minute to coat. Buy shrimp (or prawns) already deveined, shelled and cleaned, and you have yourself such an easy recipe to prepare. Add the shrimp in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. amzn_assoc_linkid = "6c1957d605ddbd5150a6939eaf254818"; Heat the butter (or oil) in a large pan over medium-high heat. Carb counts also vary across brands, so if you want to geek out, you can research which wines have the fewest carbs. Heat the avocado oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Your email address will not be published. This quick, easy keto shrimp recipe is low carb, paleo and gluten free too. I’m so thrilled you’ve been enjoying my recipes and that your family enjoyed the peach crisp! A much beloved dish, shrimp scampi is popular in many parts of the world, including the Mediterranean, Noreastern Atlantic, the UK, Norway, and North Africa. You also need 1 pound of raw shrimp (you’ll be peeling and de-veining them if they don’t already come that way), 3 to 4 medium zucchini squash (depending on how many noodles you want), and that is it! Add the chopped garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes and then stir the shrimp for another … To make this quick and healthy keto zucchini noodles and shrimp recipe, you will need a few special tools to make the task easy: Meanwhile, if you are not using pre-made zucchini noodles, spirlize the zucchinis using a spiralizer. Use half pasta noodles and half zucchini noodles to bulk things up, Trying to change things up for next time? Legal. Cook 2 minutes, flip and cook another 1 minute. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Required fields are marked *. The aroma and flavor of the lemon garlic butter sauce are seriously the best! Even More Cheap Keto Meals – Budget Keto Recipes, What are the Best High Fiber Keto Foods – Top 10, Keto bacon and egg cauliflower fried rice, 2 medium zucchini - spiralized or julienne peeled, Small handful of chopped parsley (reserve some for garnish). It includes these R, Keto Snickerdoodle Mug Cookie for all those times, Paleo Vegan Pecan Pie Bars! This keto garlic butter shrimp recipe is supposed to have a glossy sauce and some texture from the zucchini so don’t forget it on the stove! USE OF AND/OR REGISTRATION ON ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF This dish is also a great option for those who are eating paleo, keto, whole 30, and low-carb. LOVE this idea: still gourmet, but it makes dinner so much easier. Also note that there are varying carb counts for varying types of white wine. 2. https://www.wholesomeyum.com/low-carb-keto-shrimp-scampi-recipe There is nothing in the world better than garlic, butter, and pasta and there is nothing worse for your diet. amzn_assoc_title = "Tools You May Need"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B07P958JVN,B075SLJ42S,B07N7KFHVH,B07JBKXN5B,B0738C7RXF,B078JG1KSP,B07THJMQ1G,B074R8RQQ2"; Filed Under: Recipe Card, Recipes Tagged With: dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, keto, low-carb, paleo, whole 30, I found cure naturally for my incurable fibromyalgia. fresh wild-caught shrimp tends to have better flavor. * The presented values are approximate and shouldn't be considered as accurate. Pat the zucchini noodles dry when ready to use. If you, This week’s Meal Plan is up! Once the butter has melted and the skillet is hot, add the shrimp. Please calculate your OWN nutrition information in a database using the brand names you have at hand. Add the shrimp back to the pan and toss again until everything is warmed through (do not overcook to avoid zucchini noodles from getting soggy). https://damndelicious.net/2019/05/08/garlic-butter-shrimp-zucchini-noodles Allow the sauce to reduce a bit if it’s too watery. We use the USDA Nutrition database to provide nutritional information for most recipes in our database. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. This sheet-pan keto zucchini noodles and shrimp is the perfect weeknight meal made in 30 minutes. Required fields are marked *. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until noodles have softened but are still al dente. Heat oil and half of the butter in a heave based skillet on high to medium heat. It is a bit rich, but if you like rich Alfredo type pasta sauces, then you should try it. Every keto dieter’s favorite vegetable-turned-noodle kicks the carbohydrates to the curb and becomes the ideal canvas for a pesto dish loaded with garlic and fresh basil. Learn how your comment data is processed. This will ensure dry rather than soupy zoodles! The lemon was key! Super simple, loved the flavor too! You’re so sweet! I’m nervous shrimp will overcook keeping on the skillet…. Add the chopped garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes and then stir the shrimp for another minute or two to cook shrimp the other side. Shrimp scampi is sauteed shrimp in a white wine butter garlic sauce with lemon and is typically served with linguini. Hubby went back for seconds, that should tell you all you need to know . Add shrimp to pan and saute for one minute. Keto Zucchini Fritters – Low-Carb & Gluten-Free. Find me on, zucchini noodles (from 3 medium zucchinis), Yang’s Nourishing Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to, « Cheesy Veggie-Stuffed Meatloaf + Giveaway: Low-Carb Cooking with Your Instant Pot, Sichuan Fritillaria Steamed Pear (川贝雪梨): Natural Cough Remedy of Traditional Chinese Medicine ». Your email address will not be published. Born and raised in China, now living in Canada for the past 20+ years, Yang shares time-tested traditional wisdom from the east to the west, through nutrient-dense real food recipes. This low-carb dinner is so fresh and simple! Can I say NO DON’t DO IT!!!! Copyright © 2011 - 2020 Eatwell101, a Reach Media Inc. company - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You can also add ¼ cup of full-fat canned coconut milk to make the sauce creamy. Just say no. You can replace the butter with all avocado oil to make the recipe dairy-free, or you can use all butter instead of partial butter and partial avocado oil. Feel free to add some red pepper chili flakes, What other vegetables can I use? Sheet pan meals are the best – this is a great idea to cook the zucchini noodles in the oven! If you use white wine, there will be 20 grams of carbohydrate per serving  If you use chicken broth, there will be 8 grams of carbohydrate per serving. Combine ¼ teaspoon of pepper, ½ teaspoon of salt, garlic, parmesan cheese, walnuts, and basil in a blender. Scrape down the sides of blender if needed. Here you will find many nourishing recipes and natural remedies at Yang's Nourishing Kitchen. I didn’t think they became over-cooked, but if you’re worried about it, you can definitely cook the zucchini noodles separately. Then, set aside. Can you make shrimp scampi sauce without wine? What we put on our skin is equally important as what we put in our body. Remove the lid and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until noodles have reached desired done-ness and everything is well-coated in thick sauce.