I am satisfied and would recommend to anyone looking to tame freezy, dry hair. Deep Conditioning Hair Mask Treatment: Dr. Schedu Hair Protein... SHEA MOISTURE Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie, 340 g, multi, 12 Ounce (Pack of 1) (290223 ), SHEA MOISTURE Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen and Restore Conditioner, 384 ml, 13 Ounce (215548), SHEA MOISTURE Manuka Honey and Marfura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner, 384 ml, 13 oz (764302231059), Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen and Grow Conditioning Shine Gel by Shea Moisture for Unisex - 8, 236 ml, SHEA MOISTURE Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Leave In Treatment, 237 ml, Basic, 8 Fl Oz (I0084435), Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Marfura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque, 340 ml. Formulated with nutrient-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil, with the addition of certified organic Shea Butter and more. *Certified Organic Ingredient ‰ª´Fair Trade Ingredient, Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque, bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2017. I am caucasian. Rinse thoroughly. I use this after shampooing my hair, and leave it on (with a shower cap over my hair) for 15-20 minutes. SheaMoisture’s Jamaican Black Castor Oil deep conditioning masque restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. After shampooing, apply a generous amount of the strengthening masque from root to ends. this one.. One Of The Best Deep Conditioners Ever!!! I wouldnt trust the bad reviews, as most of them don't seem to understand how to use protein. Ugh, I didn't do that because I was in a rush. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I'm not a fan of the smell but it isn't strong enough for me to not use. My hair was so easy to comb through with the product in and air dried beautifully. I have been using this product consistently. first changed shampoo formula, I was devasted. I am also using their leave in conditioner and highly pleased, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 September 2018. this one.. Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Vinegar, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Niacin, Dextran, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Caramel, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, ( The product actually made my hair softer. The deep conditioning masque helps promote natural growth by supporting hair¿s elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. I've tried several DC on my hair and this one is my favorite. Rinse thoroughly. I instead used it as conditioner after shampooing. LOVE THIS STUFF! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Now I have broken hair that is Dried Out and Brittle! Comb through for even distribution. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ;( You can edit your question or post anyway. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. My hair used to be so brittle and pieces were breaking off. For further information, please refer to our Privacy Notice. I've overbleached my hair and was so worried about my roots giving up and hair loss - I first found this masque at sallys after another terrible bleach job and it did so much more than I was hoping! Don't get this . at least I had my leave in and my holy grain deep conditioner mask. These hair products, including this hair masque by SheaMoisture, have been tested on family and friends for generations and never on animals. SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow and Restore Treatment Masque helps promote growth by supporting hair’s elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. After shampooing, apply a generous amount of the strengthening masque from root to ends. Helps promote natural growth by supporting hairæ_s elasticity, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Price: $24.99 & FREE Delivery on orders over $39.00 . Do not buy. Peppermint stimulates the scalp for an invigorating experience. We honor her vision by continuing to formulate with Raw Shea Butter handcrafted by women in Africa. May be left on hair for up to an hour without heat. Great product, but once it arrived, I found it half the price in a retail shop which was very disappointing... it wasnt even on sale. Tested on our family for four generations. Leaves hair soft, manageable and shiny. WATER, CETYL ALCOHOL, COCOS NUCIFERA COCONUT OIL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOUSULFATE, GLYCERIN VEGETABLE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII SHEA BUTTER, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIOMONIUM CHLORIDE, PANTHENOL , HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG- PROPYL SILANETRIAL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA AVOCADO OIL, MANGIFERA INDICA MANGO SEED BUTTER, CASTOR SEED OIL, MAURITIA FLEXUOSA FRUIT OIL, YEAST EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, MACADAMIA OIL BLEND, VINEGAR CAPRLHYDROAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3 DEXTRAN, TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE CLOVER FLOWER EXTRACT, CARAMEL. The only downside is that it smells like Play-Doh, but I prefer that to a super artificial scent. Our community loves to share tips, tricks, favorite finds, updates, news and more - socialize with us from your phone, tablet or computer. (opens in new window). Hopefully, it works even better after I use it as instructed or after several uses. Best duo for dyed hair! This Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil masque is the kind of deep conditioning masque that you want to have around because it quickly restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. It has made my hair healthier and very affordable. Place a plastic cap over hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. After shampooing, apply a generous amount of the strengthening masque from root to ends. Style as usual. Formulated with … May be left on hair for up to an hour without heat. Sign up to our newsletters and receive the latest exclusive discount and deals, Save 30% + Free gift when you spend over $70, SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen and Restore Treatment Masque 59ml (Free Gift). Monday - Friday Se supone que es para pelo rizado, pero vi que utilizaba esta marca una "youtuber" norteamericana, con el pelo muy liso y se me antojó probarla. my natural hair is nice and wavy, but my hair is bleached from root to tip, meaning very porous and frizzed out. There's no magic potion to fix badly color treated & damaged hair, but this helped it look decent. And I'll be reviewing those too. BLACK FRIDAY SALE! SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. Pay particular attention to hair ends. Please try your search again later. Our deep conditioning hair mask is perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their natural hair. Especially those curly ladies who have high porosity hair types! When I wash it out with cold water, my hair is so healthy that it seems like its not damaged at all! Our deep conditioning hair mask is perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, perm or heat style their natural hair. It is makes my hair so healthy and strong. I love the shampoo from this line so I was excited to try the mask and I wasn't impressed. All SheaMoisture hair products are sustainably produced and cruelty-free. I wanna buy more, but is difficult thing here. Weak hair easily falls out and when used as a strengthener, it … Style as usual. This has got to be the best hair mask available. 0 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Shea Moisture Strengthen Grow Restore Treatment Masque 12 Oz at the best online prices at eBay! If you follow the curly girl method or are just not a fan of using silicone in your hair- don't buy this product. Canada Pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad.