We gave the iComfort Blue a 10 out of 10 for delivery and setup because they really have thought it all through. I bought the adjustable base as well and I couldn’t be happier. Our only complaint is that we would have liked to see a layer of something a little plusher on the top so that the cooling technology wasn’t quite so close to our skin when we lay down. But after a few weeks it softened up but is still firm, which is what we wanted. The Serta iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 100 Firm mattress model is recommended by 56% of owners on GoodBed (based on 18 ratings). The Blue Max 100 is compatible with Serta Adjustable Foundations. Within a maximum of 36 hours you shouldn’t notice it at all and, if you use a mattress protector and sheets you shouldn’t notice any smell at all before then. Well? Was this helpful? NO (0), Collection See the Blue Fusion 100 Twin Size Firm Mattress gallery images above for more product views. Mattress comfort and quality continues to impress us .Enjoying restful nights. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Both of these layers work together to promote breathability and temperature regulation while conforming to your shape. Users describe how they lie on top of this mattress, rather than sinking into it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. YES (3) Overall, there are some mixed reviews when it comes to durability with some iComfort models. When we first received the mattress it was a little firm. We feel we made a good choice for both of us! See the FULL iComfort Blue 100 Mattress Review … Was this helpful? The top layer of this mattress is actually a cooling foam layer, as is the second layer. Serta advertise themselves as the number one manufacturer in America so that is a lot of expectation they set themselves up for. Beneath this is the core structure of supportive and dense foam that they call the Serta Ultimate Edge Foam Core. I do wish I could flip it so I can wear it evenly and not make human shapes in it after 6-8 months. Shop Serta iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 100 12.25-in Firm King Hybrid Mattress in the Mattresses department at Lowe's.com. Average Until now. Available in sizes Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King. The 100 is completed with our TempActiv™ Balance Fabric for moisture and heat regulation. No one tests mattresses like we do. Both their TempCool layer and their Evercool Fuze layer of gel memory foams work together not only to shape to the contours of your body, but also to provide a firm, cool place to rest that wicks away heat as you sleep. We went mattress shopping at Macy’s to test a few out and I’m so glad this one caught my eye. The hybrid Serta iComfort Blue Fusion 100 Firm uses one of a kind, innovative TempActiv Gel Memory Foam. We bought the split king and the prodigy 2.0 adjustable base.. perfection! So – don’t worry about off-gassing! YES (2) Frankly, we had no problems sleeping on it, but it was 12 years old and starting to squeak. Being a store owner I am very familiar with Serta and the iComfort lines. Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2019. He feels the support of the mattress and quality should have been better for his situation and that the sales person where we purchased should have been more qualified to know this. I have only had this mattress for 4 months and already the pockets/divets that have formed are insanely deep already and not providing a comfortable nights rest. The Serta Blue Fusion 100 includes our Temp-Active™ Gel Memory Foam and a layer of the SertaⓇ Balanced Support Foam for a firmer feel that provides gentle and breathable cushioning. Very Poor. No Problem! NO (2). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We couldn’t be more pleased. The TempActiv® Gel Memory Foam relieves pressure, offers added support and helps you maintain a balanced sleep temperature. The first night I slept on it my immediate reaction getting into bed was how it didn’t dip or depress from the weight of my body. Mattresses in this category are great if you are in between the other comfort ratings or if your partner and you prefer opposite sides of the Comfort Scale. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We have been sleeping on it for about 60 days now and it hasn't gotten any better yet. The mattress is listed as firm but has the comfort of a foam mattress. For the majority of my life I have slept on a medium to soft mattress. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The mattresses were delivered yesterday and my wife and I slept on them for the first time last night. After six months there is a body impression so soft that my back aches from sleeping on it. I love this mattress sleeps very well, however my husband because he has back problems is a little disappointed. Save up to $400 on iComfort during our Black Friday Sale! I really love the iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 100 Firm Mattress. This mattress combines our TempActiv™ Gel Memory foam with a layer of Serta® balanced Support Foam for a firmer feel with breathable, gentle The mattress is well made with tight stitching. It’s not too firm, just right.. Was this helpful? NO (1). Go try it for yourself! It is a medium to firm rating on the hardness scale meaning that although it is a full foam bed it does not give way to your body just as much as some others might. This mattress was a shock to me. This mattress also comes with a soft and breathable knit cover that helps to provide even more comfort for when you fall asleep. YES (1) Get a personalized email with suggestions from Ross: The Haven Bed Boutique 14 Inch Foam Mattress Review, The Haven Bed Premier 12 Inch Foam Mattress Review, Brentwood Home Cedar Mattress | Natural Organic Mattress, Nest Bedding Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress Review, Best Mattresses of 2019-2020 – Ratings and Reviews, How to Choose The Right Memory Foam Mattress Topper [Complete Guide] [Our Top 5 Picks], https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4O1GXaHV5g, Visit the new RMR Online Mattress Showroom in Central Minnesota | Click Here to Learn More. And its perfect timing for Serta since the warranty expires after 3 months. Want to learn more? YES (21) Discounts – Use our link above for the best price. Rate… The mattress is firm, but not hard. I pride myself in researching most important products prior to purchasing and I feel I've done my due diligence in search of our latest purchase. Now it hurts my back to sleep on anything else! The firm feel of this mattress will appeal to you if you like firm beds. The term off-gassing simply means that your new mattress might have a bit of a smell. Top 5 Serta iComfort Reviews. There was a 90 day requirement first and I knew up front that 90 days should give me time to adjust... if possible. All of the Eclipse beds are made almost the same except for a few minor details that give big results! Was this helpful? The mattress will take up to 24 hours to fully expand – but don’t worry, you will be able to sleep on it before then. Iseries Hybrid 100 Firm mattress we bought has really helped us with our back and we are able to sleep much better.