Increase Quantity. The raised panel doors ... more. X 29-3/4 in. My only minor gripe was the back pies which clearly shows where it folds. Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend. However, anyone with common sense can work them out. the depth of the shelf space is a tight 12 inches. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Was pretty easy, (1 of 1 customers found this review helpful), Great-looking and durable, but not without faults. ", Overall, about what i would expect to purchase. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. You can also store things on top of these. This product is the worst I ever spent my money on. Quality is nice. OMG so beautiful, easy to set up, so sturdy and brings life to the room. Under "Customer Service" they have a category for scratched parts. It looks and feels cheap! One nice feature is that clips are provided to attach two bookcases together if you wish to place them side by side. The rich cherry finish showcased on this elegant piece of furniture showcases a sophisticated style that easily coordinates with existing home decors. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. A stone or something was packed between them. Seems like sauder could have spent a tiny bit extra to "finish" the particle board on top. Either collection represents the top end of the Sauder knocked down office furniture line-- a couple of steps up from KD Sauder I purchased in previous years. Sauder Heritage Hill 3 Shelf Wood Bookcase in Classic Cherry (included quantity: 1) ... Add a touch of traditional beauty to your home with this library with doors from the Heritage Hill collection.This Sauder Heritage Hill with doors library features three adjustable shelves and an enclosed back with cord access. Do you have a question about this product? We aim to show you accurate product information. May not matter to most, but in my situation I wish I would have known this, I am using this bookshelf in my office and I love it. Yes, there's one shelf so when installed it separates the space into 2 sections. You can buy Heritage Hill Traditional Bookcase with Doors Shops & Purchase Online. Complete assembly instructions included. You can buy Heritage Hill Traditional Bookcase with Doors here. Hold all my items nicely. SELECT STORE & BUY. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Heritage Hill Traditional Bookcase with Doors. Also, I put these in my finished basement and see the tops every time I come down the stairs . The shelf is adjustable so one would be high enough. Only drawback is cardboard backing. This classic cherry bookcase features three adjustable shelves to store and display books, collectibles and other decorative items. The Heritage Hill Bookcase with Doors is manufactured of engineered wood. There is an adjustable shelve behind the doors that can easily be raised to accomodate 12 inch vinyl records. There is the base shelf and one adustable shelf behind the doors you can adust the shelf where you could have one shelf for the records, but not both shelves. To: From: Sauder Heritage Hill Classic Cherry Library Bookcase with Doors at Menards® Send Cancel * Mail-in Rebate is in the form of … Heritage Hill 15 Shelf Bookcase Set $753.04 ... (293/4''W x 13''D x 711/4''H) and a bookcase with doors (293/4''W x 13''D x 711/4''H).The Heritage Hill Bookcases are striking accent pieces that can display your book collection, decorative accents, and more. Be very careful about sliding these units since no glides are provided for the bottom of the bookcase. But overall a very attractive match to the two other pieces I bought in this particular collection. (We had to scrape some texturing off the end walls to make it fit, but it did!..Whew!) Requested new doors and they arrived a week later. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Compressed wood with vinyl covering and laminate. Compare Add to Lists Add to Gift Registry Print. Sauder quality has gone drastically downhill since then. The Sauder 71" Heritage Hill Library Bookcase with Doors will elevate conventional room designs and enhance the overall look of any room.

, Sauder Heritage Hill Library With Doors, Classic Cherry Finish, Orion 4-Shelf Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Harbor View Library with Doors, Multiple Finishes, Sauder 5-Shelf Bookcase, Abbey Oak Finish, Better Homes and Gardens Crossmill Bookcase with Doors, Multiple Finishes, Better Homes and Gardens 8 Cube Storage Organizer, Multiple Colors, Better Homes & Gardens Ashwood Road 5-Shelf Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Orchard Hills Library Bookcase, Carolina Oak Finish, Sauder Harbor View Library, Multiple Finishes, South Shore Smart Basics 5-Shelf 68 3/4" Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Shoal Creek Library with Doors, Jamocha Wood Finish, South Shore Smart Basics 4-Shelf 56" Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Ameriwood 3-Shelf Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Canopy Tall 4-Shelf Bookcase with Doors, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Barrister Lane Tall Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Better Homes & Gardens Ashwood Road 3 Shelf Bookcase, Cherry Finish, Ameriwood 5-Shelf Bookcases, Set of 2 (Mix and Match), Ameriwood 5-Shelf Bookcase, Multiple Colors, Sauder Palladia 3-Shelf Library Bookshelf with Doors, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Orchard Hills Library with Doors, Carolina Oak Finish, Sauder Heritage Hill 5 Shelf Library Bookcase, Classic Cherry Finish, Sauder Edge Water Library with Doors, Estate Black Finish, What others said when purchasing this item. Must follow the directions closely and make sure sides are level, otherwise leveling doors will be impossible.