My kids love nachos so I’ll be making these soon. Add remaining salsa ingredients and bring to a boil. Too funny, gotta love all that cheese! Amanda…this dish is crazy beautiful! Read More…, Copyright © 2020 Simply Delicious on the Foodie Pro Theme Privacy. frozen corn and grated cheese and bake until the cheese has melted Have a great day! And here the juicy chicken adds just the right amount of savoury-yumminess to the cheesy nachos. Drained kidney beans will also be awesome. Is there anything better than nachos on game day? Sign me up for Amanda's newsletter, Foodie in the Craft Room for free recipe and craft ideas! Shred the chicken and warm in the microwave. I also made a quick guacamole by smashing an avocado adding in some chopped cilantro and red onion along with some garlic salt, although this is just an optional addition. Your email address will not be published. Don't subscribe Putting salsa on nachos before cooking can result in soggy corn chips so rather serve the salsa on the side so every person can help them self. Instead, I used only cheese and hot sauce to create healthier buffalo chicken nachos … You can also subscribe without commenting. These rotisserie chicken nachos are the perfect appetizer for a party or watching the big game with friends. Really nice photography, gal! That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper, stirring to combine. These are so yummy too, now I want some! Give yourself about half an hour to throw this together. Your email address will not be published. She is a crafting expert and guru in the kitchen and has appeared online and in print publications many times over the years. This post was originally published on this blog on June 16, 2015. These nachos look great! Preheat oven to 450 F and fill a large oven proof skillet with tortilla chips. Can it be omitted? Your email address will not be published. This hamburger ... Get the Recipe, Growing up, goulash was not a meal that was ... Get the Recipe, This pineapple dream dessert is one of my ... Get the Recipe, Homemade Italian bread is actually very easy ... Get the Recipe, I have always been a Claussen Kosher Dill ... Get the Recipe, Blueberry breakfast cake, coffee cake, ... Get the Recipe, This no-bake Chocolate Lasagna is filled with a creamy ... Get the Recipe, My family loves my soft peanut butter cookies and ... Get the Recipe, Have you ever heard of John Wayne Casserole? Nachos are wonderful, and yours look spectacular! My family does not like retried beans. Add garlic and saute another minute or two. Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies are really ... Get the Recipe, Zoup! Vegetables are sauteed with loads of garlic and chilli before being layered with the corn chips and cheese, left-over bolognaise sauce gets a second chance quite often and when I have almost nothing in the house, frozen corn and cheese make an excellent version. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. DIRECTIONS In a large heavy bottom saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. I use it all the time in all kinds of recipes. https://thefoodcharlatan.com/easy-rotisserie-chicken-nachos-recipe Delicious ... Get the Recipe, This creamy crockpot mac and cheese starts with ... Get the Recipe. Replies to my comments Let me know what you think once you’ve tried it! Thanks for the link to our recipe Amanda! … So it’s safe to say there won’t be any leftovers after making these bad boys. Arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer, overlapping slightly, on two 13 x 18-inch baking sheets. If you do that you can use a 9-inch skillet instead. Learn how your comment data is processed. I actually have some leftover rotisserie chicken in the fridge from last night so I think I’ll be making this for dinner. Cheesy, spicy nachos made with rotisserie chicken is an easy, fuss-free way to get your nachos-fix without any hassle. I have to say I will be trying this. She loves to bake, cook, make kid's crafts and create decorative items for her home. Required fields are marked *. These nachos look perfect for game days! amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Thanks Jenni. Top with bean-tomato mixture and chicken; sprinkle with cheese. This is perfect weekend food. All Author by Amanda Formaro on January 7, 2017 Updated on July 14, 2020. Oh the cheesy goodness…as a Wisconsinite we tend to use a lot of cheese, if you prefer you can alter the amount of cheese to your liking. Could I add other vegetables/beans to this to bulk it out? While searching for dinner ideas this recipe caught my eye. Rotisserie Chicken Nachos. It really is easy! These rotisserie chicken nachos are the perfect appetizer for a party or watching the big game with friends. You just can’t go wrong with these. I’m Amanda and I’m the founder of Amanda’s Cookin’ I love to bake, cook and create in the kitchen, but it’s not just me anymore! I use it in everything from soups and salads to sandwiches and these nachos. My son is particularly infatuated with nachos. Enter your name and email address below and we'll send it to you. Images/text copyright Amanda Formaro 2020. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "thefamilycorne02"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; I make sheet pan nachos all the time (in fact, it’s the only nachos I ever make) and it’s honestly an excuse for me to get rid of the stuff in my fridge. However, the version I’ve been making for a few weeks now is this chicken nachos recipe made with rotisserie chicken. Her recipe makes them from corn tortillas fried in oil. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; Place in the oven and allow to cook until the cheese has melted and the top is golden brown. I had pinned it some time ago. Rotisserie chickens always save me in moments of laziness/too hot too cook/too busy too cook. Newsletter subscribers receive my cookbook "30 Ground Beef Dinner Ideas" absolutely free! Hi! I’ve added a video here so you can see the process…. amzn_assoc_title = "Helpful Kitchen Tools"; This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Just know, it may look like an insane amount that you add on top but I promise you once it’s melted and evenly spreads over the nachos you won’t regret using the same measurements! Yes of course, sauteed onions, peppers, mushrooms and even zucchini would all be perfect in this. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; This is lighter nachos where I omitted heavy cheese sauce. I can’t actually remember the last time I cooked a whole chicken because it’s just so easy to go and buy one. These look great and super easy! I served the nachos in the pan topped with spoonfuls of guacamole, lashings of sour cream and chopped tomato and it made an excellent, casual dinner. They are so delicious, enough so that I could just sit and eat it without any sides. Hi, Nicole! I'm Alida, mom of twins and creator of Simply Delicious. Come and meet the Creative Team! It’s turned into a complete family affair. All Rights Reserved. Throw in some olives, sour cream, or even avocado. If you are feeding a smaller bunch or you’re wanting to serve these as an appetizer, feel free to cut the recipe in half. Seriously, is there anything more glorious than a rotisserie chicken? I love nachos and this seems so easy to make. Home » Recipes » Chicken Recipes » Easy rotisserie chicken nachos, January 16, 2019 by Alida Ryder 11 Comments. And the leftovers are my favourite. Prepare salsa by sauteing Jalapeno and diced onion in olive oil for several minutes, until tender. :) I hope you enjoy! Spread half of the tortilla chips in a sheet pan then top with half of the chicken, corn and cheese.