Finally punch down dough and knead lightly before placing into pizza tray. 1/2 teaspoon sugar Your pizza will turn out wonderfully if you have the advantage of a pizza stone. Just tasted my first successful pizza made with this recipe MAGNIFICO! *Cooking Instructions My little girl normally eats the top of the pizza and leaves the crust behind, with this pizza she was eating the crust and took off the topping. Its main ingredient is almonds. 0. print. Give it a try guys the kids will love you for it. It was the perfect texture and really straightforward. Loved it!! This recipe is exactly the same as the one I use to make white bread loaves. lol:). The best thing is that these are all made with zero preservatives and flavor enhancers -- only natural ingredients! Love this recipe for pizza dough, if i give the family option of store brought bases or making it they will opt for making it every time. Spread the pizza base with tomato puree then sprinkle on your favourite toppings such as salami, ham, capsicum, pineapple, olives and cheese. This isn't really pizza dough, although it could be used that way. Love this recipe! Fantastic pizza, very easy to make and delicious! That means something... ;-) Thanks for the recipe, Awsome easy delicious recipe that is now a family favourite and my daughters (4 &5) love to knead the dough and choose their favourite toppings:). - Knead ¼-½ cup finely chopped parlsey and ¼ cup grated Parmesan into the dough before leaving to rise and double in bulk. Thanks for sharing this recipe for us to try out. Choose from a variety of sauces, and add your own preferred toppings to create a customized pizza. We require a name and valid email address for all comments by non-members. This dough is best made with Italian Tipo ‘00’ flour, which is finer ground than normal flour, and it will give your dough an incredible super-smooth texture. This is a great recipe, easy and great to eat!! First time making pizza dough. Hi Best pizza dough ever....my family just loves it...so easy to make. We'll never buy super market pizza again! Thanks for the recipe. the ids love maing it and eating it. How to Make an Easy Pizza Dough. Anna. Subscribe to receive our newsletter to receive Edmonds updates, recipes and more. Many thanks Maggie! When I saw your recipe, I gave it a go AND wow!!! 500g Standard Edmonds flour; 1½ tsp Edmonds Instant Dry Yeast; 1 tsp salt; 50 mls olive oil; 300 mls lukewarm water; Method. Add the water and olive oil and knead the dough in an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Put the recipe in my bread maker (dough mode), even easier! If you’re not sure how to work with yeast or you’re nervous about making your own pizza dough, I can assure you, you’ve got this handled. Cover with toppings. Yields one 11-inch crust. Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled bowl, cover with wrap and set aide for about 45 minutes until it is double in bulk. Have the barbecue pre-heated to 220 degrees Celsius and the solid hot plate well oiled, While the solid hot plate needs to be hot, it is best to have an even heat across the barbecue for cooking pizzas and other breads. My family of three grown up boys have always loved eatting pizza hutt/domino or hells pizzas. 1 cup flour This pizza dough mix is so easy to use, you’ll probably give up takeout or pizza delivery for good. Cheers!! View on Amazon. Simply defrost and roll out). - Olive oil or lemon-scented olive oil and flaky salt. Roll out thinly on a lightly floured surface to 2 mm thickness. Thank you so much for sharing. Combine the flour, instant yeast and salt. Bake at 425°F until crust is golden brown. So much better than store brought ones. Thanks for sharing your recipe :), i would like to say that an easier way to make a pizza base if you dont want to use yeast, you could make a scone dough and just role it out into a nice pizza base, ive tried it and it is delicious, just a thought, I suck so badly at cooking but after reading this recipe i have tried it and OMG it come out fantastic and yummy ..now if some one teach me how not to burn water i will be happy lolz