* To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Pflugerville is home to approximately 47,050 people and 10,839 jobs. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! . Very roomy floor plan with 2 double vanity baths, and a half bath for guests. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood. Find your dream home in Pflugerville using the tools above. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Pflugerville, TX Homes For Sale & Real Estate, Ridge at Steeds Crossing, Pflugerville, TX, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. A flex room in the Oleander makes a perfect play room or private home office. First-floor spacious primary suite with dual vanities, separate shower, and walk-in closet. Clear sight lines from the kitchen through the great room bring everyone together, while twin secondary bedrooms are tucked away in their own hall. Spend family time in the Fitzhugh’s open kitchen and living areas. $220,924 Est. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Pflugerville, TX are Forest Creek, Windermere, Falcon Pointe, Scofield Farms, Old West Austin. Use the flex space as a living or dining room while your guests enjoy a private suite of their own. Open concept, filled with natural light, formal dining, Energy Star certified, and soaring ceilings. Two living areas and a fireplace. Just click on the link to find real estate agents in Pflugerville, real estate firms in Pflugerville so you have access to the most information you need to make a better decision of buying and selling your home in Pflugerville. Additional living area upstairs perfect for game or media room. The sizeable kitchen island anchors the open living area. Homes for sale in Pflugerville, TX have a median listing price of $305,000. Horton, America's Builder . A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Pflugerville is a not walkable city in Travis County with a Walk Score of 22. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Bonus sunken room can be closed off to create a theater room effect plus a wet bar to keep everyone entertained! . But sometimes a home'... Michael Brendan Barnett - Chisholm Point, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? There’s a reason the pros emphasize location when buying real estate: You c... Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? We also limited our financing continency. If you're looking to sell your home in the Pflugerville area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Kitchen open to living area and fireplace. Quartz double island kitchen with a plethora of clear alder real wood cabinets, huge dining and onlooking family room. Formal dining room and large living area for family relaxation and entertainment. 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living room areas lots of natural light and double garage! Pflugerville schools and Research Pflugerville real estate market trends and find homes for sale. Skip your commute and work from home in flex room turned home office. Early 1900's Texas Victorian Queen Anne style beauty with a metal roof and a wrap around porch overlooking a large shaded fenced yard in Old Town Pflugerville. The number of active real estate listings in the Pflugerville for Sale is 483. Minutes away from schools, shopping, golf, movies. As a home buyer, you want to make every dollar count. What is the median home price in Pflugerville? In addition to houses in Pflugerville, there were also 22 condos, 12 townhouses, and 5 multi-family units for sale in Pflugerville last month. Granite and Quartz countertops. Homes for sale in Pflugerville, TX have a median listing price of $305,000. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO.