What others said when purchasing this item. Something went wrong. * Based on Sequence IIIH results. automatic trans. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2019. Pennzoil Ultra is a hard to get oil off the shelf and just makes people want to try it (like me) and see what all the hype is about., It's not Dexos 1 GEN 2 certified to guarantee performance. This page works best with JavaScript. Oil Filter Wrench. Numerous additives have to be carefully balanced in the process to make this Pennzoil GTL oil work and compete with PAO base stock oils. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2016. Unable to add item to Wish List. Whatever happened night before is forgotten. its lid was broken and had a lot of leaking and we had to wash our house entrance. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Truth be told, marketing hype is at its finest here with the Pennzoil GTL products. C … Since I've started changing my own oill and using Penzoil platinum in my 2012 Ford Focus, my gas mileage (AS monitored by focus) has improved 1.5 mpg with no change in how I drive. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil (5-Quart, Single-Pack) Visit the Pennzoil Store. Buy It Now. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil also offers the following benefits: Cleaner Pistons: Keeps pistons dramatically cleaner than required by industry standards (Based on ILSAC GF-6 and Sequence IIIH piston deposit test using SAE 5W-30 and Ford, Chrysler, GM and Ferrari specifications). Add to list . I look forward to doing oil changes and now, I get to do less before of this excellent oil. Installed the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0W-20 SN-Plus oil in my 2016 Accord (2.4L) in JAN 2020 with about 28,000 miles on the odometer. I was very curious a to see how this hyped up oil would perform. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This will be my go to from now on along with the Purolatorboss oil filter. Similar in structure but not a stable as PAO based oil. to be honest, I replaced my car oil with this oil but Im not sure about their quality that they were original or fake but next time I wont order them again. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I appreciate how this oil protects my engine. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2020. Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic SAE 5W-20 motor oil is made from natural gas, not crude oil. Excellent Temperature Performance: Provides faster low temperature oil flow in extreme cold environments (down to -40ºF) and protects against oil oxidation and degradation in extreme heat environments (up to +400ºF) like the combustion chamber and turbochargers (Temperature performance varies by viscosity grade). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil (SN) 5W-20, 5 Quart - Pack of 1 at Amazon.com. That's poor performance and probably why it does not meet DEXOS 1 GEN 2 standards. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic motor oil is made from natural gas, not crude. Source fhwa.dot.gov, 2017. I have a couple of older cars with over 100K miles and so far this product has protected the engines from adverse wear. Great price and product, but unfortunately you have to be ready for potential leaks. I started using this oil in my Toyota 2AZFE which has very small holes by the engine oil rings that if they get clogged up the engine will start to consume more engine oil. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. I have been using this ultra now for the last two oil changes and the last oil change of 6,000 miles it had only used 1/8 a quart of oil. Our full synthetic motor oils are uniquely engineered from our revolutionary PurePlus™ Technology which is a patented process that converts pure natural gas into a high quality, full synthetic base oil. is it going to be SP rated? Follow OEM recommended oil drain intervals). Your engine won't notice the difference between GTL and PAO true synthetic oil until it gets low on oil from burning off and that my folks is what I'm worried about. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2020. 0 Reviews. Specifications, Approvals, and Recommendations • FCA MS-6395 • Ford WSS-M2C945-A • JLR STJLR.03.5004 Exceeds the requirements of the following specifications: • API SP and all previous categories • ILSAC GF-6 • ACEA A1/B1 For a full list of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Help Desk and always consult your owner’s manual. Made for extreme performance, Pennzoil Platinum offers excellent performance in extreme temperatures—delivering faster low temperature oil flow and protecting in extreme heat. Made for extreme performance, Pennzoil Ultra Platinum outperforms conventional oils in terms of low temperature performance and volatility control. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. However, still an amazing engine oil. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Sorry for nerding out but I’m a chemist. Save pennzoil 5 w 20 synthetic to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Send me an email when my question is answered, Hi JS, We'd need more information to confirm the oil required for your vehicle (year, make, model, engine). It looks more clean and clear than the other sythentic oil I've used. Regular Pennzoil Platinum out specs the flagship Ultra. Pennzoil 550038332 Platinum 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil API GF-5-5 Quart Jug, Full synthetic oil cleans out engine sludge better than conventional and synthetic blend oils, Better for severe driving conditions than conventional and synthetic blend oils, Helps keep engines cleaner with better wear protection, Exceeds the most stringent car manufacturer requirements for cleanliness and protection, Can easily go 7500mis safely (my max) w/a quality oil- filter, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2017. This is the best motor oil you can buy, imo. C $30.48. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2020. I did research on oil for a long time. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Doesn't make sense. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2016. View cart for details. Specifications, Approvals, and Recommendations • FCA MS-6395 • Ford WSS-M2C945-A • JLR STJLR.03.5004 Exceeds the requirements of the following specifications: • API SP and all previous categories • ILSAC GF-6 • ACEA A1/B1 For a full list of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Help Desk and always consult your owner’s manual. The order and pick up process were easy and convenient. It is one of the best full synthetic motor oils in our portfolio. There is no mistake that this oil is better. Not sold in stores . Does not apply to Pennzoil Platinum ® Euro motor oil. After going over COPIOUS amount of excellent and glowing reviews on Amazon, I decided to take advantage of the rebate to try out the synthetic oil for myself. Good price on it to. It is one of the best full synthetic motor oils in our portfolio. Also getting tired of Pennzoil not controlling their documentation updates online for their products. Excellent Temperature Performance: Provides faster low temperature oil flow in extreme cold environments (down to -40ºF) and protects against oil oxidation and degradation in extreme heat environments (up to +400ºF) like the combustion chamber and turbochargers (Temperature performance varies by viscosity grade). I think the gas to liquid technology of the base oil is cutting edge combined with robust additive package makes for an oil that is hard to surpass. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. It's an excellent product, I can notice a drastic change in my performance. Manufacturers, Pennzoil 550046127-3PK Platinum 5 quart 0W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil (SAE, SN/GF-5 Jug 3pk.) Pennzoil 8605701 1 qt Platinum LV Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid Case of 6- pack of 6. Can easily go 7500mis safely (my max) w/a quality oil- filter. Now a oil that you can put in you car and tell a difference in the way it runs, quiter,smoother, and two mpg better too. That means you get a more uniform molecules so better lubrication.