Reader 2:     He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear; and burns the shields with fire. my life, family and ministry and for this third quarter of - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: It's Not a Mistake to Make a Mistake - Manna TV International - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: Our Daily Manna June 2020 Day 2 - DON'T PUT HIM IN A BOX - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: Our Daily Manna 4 June 2020 - THE LEADER IN YOU! Reader 1:    Because God is our refuge and strength we will not fear, though the earth should change. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! a prayer of praise inspired by Psalm 46. Here is a collection of opening and closing prayers that can be used for meetings, sunday school classes, and prayer groups. Posted by jcbratt on November 16, 2016 in Congregational prayers, Scripture prayer, Tags: be still and know, fear, God is our refuge, God of Jacob, holy habitation, I am exalted in all the earth, mountains tremble, Psalm 46, Responsive prayer, responsive reading, The Lord of hosts, very present help, waters roar. the earth be moved and the mountains be piled into the sea; though Praying through Psalm 46:10 . day for Psalm 46:10. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); YOU MUST REMEMBER; IF YOU CAN PRAY, THERE IS ALWAYS A GOD WHO CAN ANSWER AND CATAPULT YOU INTO YOUR PLACE OF DAILY DECORATION SPEEDILY IN THIS QUARTER/YEAR. Pray for God’s covering on your children for the school season, (c). I also sing the Psalms — even though I don’t have the least bit of musical talent! (iii). Currently I pray the Psalms by using the readings from The Book of Common Prayer. Pray that God will bless our church family financially that we will remain faithful to give generously so the financial needs of our Church are met for the glory of God, (v). - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: WHAT HE TOLD ME-JUST BEFORE THE 14-DAY FASTING EACH YEAR! YOUR BATTLES HAVE LIMITS! 14. and destiny, be blindfolded now by fire and thunder. ), Ruthlessly Eliminate Hurry: A Simple Prayer for a Sabbath Day, Bloom Where You are Planted (a Benediction), A Psalm of Thanks and Praise (Psalm 136 in Miniature). “The road to success (Decoration) is strewed with thorns and only the 1. Psalm 122 Opening prayer Psalm 122 Opening prayer Psalm 122:1 Opening prayer Psalm 122, 123 Petition, opening prayer Psalm 123:2 Lament, petition Psalm 124:8 Opening prayer Psalm 125:2 Invocation, intercession Psalm 126 Opening prayer choices against me and my household this season, be aborted now and be reflected in all that I do daily for results in Jesus Psalm 52:9: Jesus, in Your Name I Hope. We are located across the street from CarMax. - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, ODM Daily June 8 2020 - THE PIT HAD NO WATER! - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: EVENING PRAYERS BEFORE GOING TO BED - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: ODM Daily Devotional August 28 2018 By Dr Chris Kwakpovwe - TOPIC: YOUR BEST DAYS ARE AHEAD: ... - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: Our Daily Manna For Champions 30 August 2018 - TOPIC: HE PLAYED WITH HIM! Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. It was written by Alan Burrow. The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is here among us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. 17. Psalm 68:1; Pray now and nullify any plan to derail this Psalm 50: An Arrow Prayer to Help you Listen. If you haven't previously submitted something but would like to, you can find my email address by clicking on my name in the "About Me" section below. your presence you help us; just at the break of day you save us. brave and courageous will sail through” – Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe. The Word of the Lord. Here are some indexes that might be helpful: INDEXES: For a complete list of all the indexes on this blog, click here. - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, ODM May 2020 Day 28 - THE PRINCIPLE OF "PUT MORE"; YOUR HATERS ARE WATCHING! Need. Reader 1:     Come, behold the works of the Lord; see what he has done. We all benefit from your creativity and generosity. Psalm 46:1-11 Personal Prayer Reader 2:     God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. and prosperity daily in this quarter in Jesus name. NEVER GIVE UP - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: LIVE STREAM First Anointing Service(21/06/2020):- My Mockers Must Expire This Year - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: LIVE Second Anointing Service 21 2020 - My Mockers Must Expire This Year - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: ODM For Champions 24 June 2020 - THIS COUPLE WENT TO JAIL! name. - Our Daily Manna Devotional Bishop Dr. Chris, Pingback: Our Daily Manna 16 October 2018 - THE TEACUP LESSON: PROBLEMS ARE MESSAGES!