Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. None one else in our group was excited about the food. Or book now at one of our other 5034 great restaurants in Silver Spring. So by the time we left, the music was loud and the restaurant had filled up which made having a conversation a bit trying. Olazzo - 7921 Norfolk Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814 - Rated 4.7 based on 60 Reviews "I had one of the best seafood dishes I have had in a while. pasta dishes are always fantastic at Olazzo. I loved the bread and the atmosphere! Order online and track your order live. and thrown into the over to heat up. We were seated promptly. Reservation was key, even for an early seating like ours. They put us in the back room when we requested a quiet table and it was quiet until it filled up with people. We were full by the end and didn't have room for a dessert. Shrimp with pesto was excellent even without the cream added. I've been there a few times and never been disappointed. Food was amazing! A true gem. Small dining area felt cozy as opposed to cramped, thanks to high ceiling and low lighting. Food is reasonably priced and very flavorful. It was a bit crowded and we were kinda in the back where the kitchen was so environment was that great. Was disappointed in the appearance of the restaurant. Olazzo uses only the freshest and most concise ingredients to bring well executed classics such as Lasagna Bolgnese and Penne Pasta with Homemade Meatballs to their customers. The calamari was fresh and most importantly, did not include those tentacle things I hate! Brothers Riccardo and Roberto's second outpost of Olazzo. Consistently excellent dining and service meal after meal! Calamari starter is the best in the area. Everything works at Olazzo, except perhaps the fake fireplaces. I've eaten at the Bethesda Olazzo and assumed I would have the same experience in Silver Spring. My only problem was finding the place. We go here often, definitely the best Italian food in Silver Spring. Food is delicious and there is a decent wine list. Submit An Event • Get delivery from Olazzo super-fast to your door. Pleasant meal overall, reasonably priced too. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. The menu looked tasty and it's not too far from my home so I decided to give it try. Came here for a spousal birthday on a Friday night. We waited 40 minutes for a table even though we had a reservation. Does Olazzo - Silver Spring offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? Food was really great. See all restaurants in Silver Spring. The food was excellent, the service was decent and the prices are very reasonable. Half price wine by the bottle on Monday was unexpected plus. Honestly some of the best food I have had in a while! Will definitely be planning another visit soon! Just the right balance of sauce to food. Back To Top. The Italian style food was as suggested, very good and the portions were nice size also. not a good place for people with mobility impairments. All Rights Reserved. Lots of food though at a modest price, and the service was very pleasant. I may try the other location to see if it's a better experience. Over the years service and food quality has declined. Come in an give us a try. We were in the back room and maybe sitting under the speakers, so we asked politely if they could turn down the music which they didn't do as far as we could tell. But nothing exciting. 145 reviews #13 of 261 Restaurants in Silver Spring $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. The olazzo salad was nothing special. Get menu, photos and location information for Olazzo - Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD. It struck me as a dish that had been assembled well in advance (frozen?)