In wake of Bioware's Anthem lacking any romance, other RPG's have stepped up their love interest options. Drink Up and Oil and Love. Next, go to the main hall and encourage your target to keep drinking wine. Navigate back to the Walkthrough here. Our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Chapter 4 Walkthrough Guide will help you complete Welcome to Athens, a Venomous Encounter, Ostracized, and Oil and Love. Below is everything you'll need to beat the mission Perikles's Symposium and its support quests Oil and Love and Drink Up in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Drink Up. Thaleia's overprotective hat: 99% sunburn resistance, straw hat xmog for anyone … He will ask you to take the wine and ply Euripides with it. Izziee. It took me about 30 min of blacksmith hopping to get all of them. So I found this, it's Legendary and has 500% damage bonus if covered in oil. As it turns out, that woman who has been at Perikles' side seemingly supporting his cause is actually a two-faced snake. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is a long game and we don't want your dozens of invested hours ruined by a romance option that also counts as the biggest plot-twist in-game. Jul 11, 2019 @ 1:18am Bare-chested and oiled armour. 4 new legendary items were added with the latest patch and can be found on random blacksmiths in the world. You will find Sophokles in one of the rooms. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Alkibiades - Oil and Love . Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. You'll first meet Alkibiades while working through the main story quests which take you to a party at Perikles' residence in Athens. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. One of the most surprising, and popular, examples has been Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.Whether you play as Kassandra or Alexios, there are a dozen people across Greece that you can romance, love, or just get a little flirty with. There may be more but after 3 more hours of hopping I haven't found any. Agree - talk to the woman next to you and take the wine. But, I can't engrave it, or level it up. 4 new legendary added in newest patch AC Odyssey // News.