For extra kick, shake on some red pepper … Mix cornstarch and water; stir into pork. small pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch cubes, large head broccoli, cut bite-size, about 5 cups, shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced, about 3 cups, large red pepper, sliced thin, about 1 1/2 cups, small red onion, sliced thin, about 1 1/2 cups, medium green onions, sliced thin, about 1/2 cup. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Smaller pieces will cook faster, so making sure things are similar will keep things cooking evenly. After the meat has cooked, add the firmer vegetables to the skillet first and then add softer vegetables as the firmer vegetables begin to soften. Cook noodles according to package directions (discard seasoning packet or save for another use); drain and set aside. Add the broccoli and red onion, stir to coat and saute for about 4 minutes before adding the red mushrooms and red pepper. Add a splash of water (about 1/4 cup or so) while warming the sauce only if needed. Don’t forget to order your copy of The Well Plated Cookbook! Pour cooking oil into a wok or 12-inch skillet. Heat 1 tbs oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.). Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. In another mixing bowl combine pork strips, 2 tablespoons soy sauce or oyster sauce, lemongrass or lemon peel, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper. How To Make Spicy Pork Ramen Noodles: You’ll start by bringing a pot of water to a boil and thinly slicing a pork … We often serve stir-fries as an all-in-one-bowl meal, but they are delicious with steamed rice, Asian rice, or Fried Rice. Serve with noodles. Stir to coat and allow to thicken for a minute or two. Add noodles and water. This sauce has plenty of kick with a full two teaspoons of black pepper, along with garlic, ginger,  soy sauce, and a bit of honey. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Drain. If you’ve never cooked them before, don’t fear. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and pepper until smooth; set aside. This looks great. With tender pork and noodles, broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper, and onions in a sticky sweet and tangy pepper sauce, there's a lot to love in this Pork Stir-Fry. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet and heat until shimmering. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or til no pink remains. Stir-Fry Sauce. (Or, break pasta into 2 to 3 inch lengths; cook according to package directions.). Remove from the heat. We never share your information with third parties and will protect it in accordance with our. From a Chicken and Bacon Stir Fry to a Thai Steak and Green Bean Stir Fry, Pineapple BBQ Shrimp Stir Fry to Ginger Chicken and Broccoli and the classic Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry there is a whole lot to enjoy here when it comes to stir-fries. In a large skillet, saute 1/4 cup onions and ginger in canola oil until tender. Cover tightly and microwave 12 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes. Trusted since 1996. Stir in noodles; heat through. Cover and let stand for 20 minutes. Erin has included recipes for everything you need to get breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, or dessert on the table. In the meantime, this pan is the closest thing to it in size that I’ve been able to find in a heavyweight pan. Touchstone Energy Camp This post may contain affiliate links. For several years now, I’ve used this everyday pan to stir-fry and I absolutely love it. Youth Power and Hope Awards Sprinkle with remaining onions. Ginger and red pepper flakes perk up this flavorful pork dish from Ann Van Tassell of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sprinkle with cheese. Mary, THANK YOU so much for sharing this recipe and my cookbook!!! Get weekly recipe ideas, juicy pics, free delivery. ”It’s convenient because the noodles don’t need to be boiled separately.“, Spicy Pork with Noodles Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Stir sauce; add to center of wok. microwave-safe casserole dish. Family owned and operated. Add pork; cook until juices run clear. Cover tightly and microwave 12 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes. Set aside. Cover tightly and microwave 12–14 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes until pork is no longer pink. Stir in salt, paprika, pepper and red peppers. Enjoy! Hi, I’m Mary. This pork stir fry recipe is a new favorite from my friend Erin‘s new cookbook, The Well Plated Cookbook! If I’ve mentioned it once, I’ve probably mentioned my love for rice noodles a dozen times. So glad you guys like a kick too! microwave-safe casserole dish. Ramen Pork 'n' Peppers Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cut into 2 to 3-inch lengths, if desired. First of all we used a half pound of uncooked noodles. Add pork. Cooking too much meat at a time can result in tough meat that hasn’t absorbed much flavor. For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together broth, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and cornstarch; set aside. If your family has anything in common with my heat-loving family, I recommend serving with extra pepper or your favorite Asian hot sauce on the side for even more spicy deliciousness.