The Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill is the indoor grill that sears, sizzles and air fry crisps. I’d intended to use Duane Abergast’s bacon-wrapped recipe but realized….I had no bacon! It comes with a grill grate, crisper basket, nonstick coated cooking pot and the cleaning brush. I am so surprise how well our steak came out when we grill it. The Smart in the Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill is the probe and presets in the machine. You can with the probe plugged in using the settings built in to cook the perfect meat dish. Among the most popular products from this brand is the foodi line, such as this Ninja Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill. Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. The innovative Smart Cook System helps you achieve the perfect doneness from rare to well done at the touch of a button without the guesswork. From here, you’re just a few pages away from recipes, tips and tricks, and helpful hints that will help you achieve the perfect doneness every time you grill. The Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill is an amazing small appliance that delivers quality grilling, roasting, broiling, baking, air frying and dehydrating. There are other products that provide similar all-in-one capabilities, but we really like the convenience and form factor of the Foodi Smart Grill… One look at the Ninja Foodi XL Grill and you can see it’s wider than the original grill. One concern for users is that the Foodi Grill may smoke from time to time. Both the models come with a 90 day return policy. It can grill, air fry, bake, roast and dehydrate. With its XL capacity, you can grill … Ninja Foodi Smart XL has it all. Ninja FG551 Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer Roast Bake Dehydrate Broil and Leave-in Thermometer, with Extra Large Capacity, and a stainless steel Finish 4.8 out of 5 stars 597 The smart countertop appliance is excellent for those who need an indoor grill … The smart countertop appliance is excellent for those who need an indoor grill that can also roast, bake, dehydrate, broil, and air crisp your food. For my first attempt, I cooked up a 3 3/4lb pork loin. Grill Chart 38 Air Crisp Chart 44 Dehydrate Chart 48 Keto Vegetarian K V Your guide to grilling like a Foodi Welcome to the Ninja® Foodi™ Smart XL Grill recipe book. Ninja is a popular brand when it comes to durable kitchen appliances. The Ninja® Foodi™ Smart XL Grill, sears, sizzles, and air fry crisps. Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill Models All this for the price of $349.80 ($30 per month plan is also available if the buyer wishes to pay in instalments). Launched just two months ago, Ninja’s Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Grill has quickly become one of the most wished-for kitchen products on Amazon. A sleek control panel allows you to immerse yourself in the world of smart cooking and take advantage of the preset temperatures and doneness suggestions for various meats. Ninja is a popular brand when it comes to durable kitchen appliances. With an XL capacity and innovative Smart Cook System, grill even more and achieve the perfect doneness from rare to well done at the touch of a button. Among the most popular products from this brand is the foodi line, such as this Ninja Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill. There are two variants of the Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill where in one is for $229.80 and the latter for $349.80.