It’s very easy to operate as you just have to place the food in the “tray”, set the temperature and timer and it’ll cook your food. Be the first to get exclusive deals and offers. However it sacrifices the texture of the food, which is a huge letdown. So my family went and got the Mayer Air Fryer. re : However, the tray compartment is rather small, so not everything will fit inI find it a problem too. Last month, I won a chance to buy a Mayer Airfryer @ $9 from Audio House Facebook Contest. I have used a deep fryer in the past and have always loved how well they cooked my foods. I had been looking for a deep fryer for a while and finally found the Rival 3-Liter Deep Fryer in the color black at the local Walmart store to be the best choice. We love to deep fry foods at my house and we do a lot of it. Grill 09. Posted on November 2, 2015. by tripleasfun. Buy Mayer AirFryer MMAF8 (with Grill pan) in Singapore,Singapore. Mayer MMAF8 Air Fryer. I guess itll work for certain groups of people, especially those who enjoys wants to stay healthy and doesn’t have high expectation of the quality of food the eat. Frying Basket Remove Button 10. Now you can easily fry any deep-fried treats without using much oil. For example if I fry a salmon in a pan, it’ll be much juicier than the one fried in the air fryer. Airfryer Salmon by Mayer MMAF8. I paid $43.46 for the unit and anxiously brought it home to test it. 220-240V~50/60Hz. The Continental 2.5 Liter Cool Touch Fryer. 3.5L Air Fryer. 3.2L: Voltage. With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up , this is the perfect thing to have in your kitchen. Having a fryer in my kitchen has helped me ... For $40, I was able to purchase a deep fryer. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 71 Ubi Crescent #06-02 Excalibur Centre Singapore 408571. Model: MMAF80: Colour: Black: Product Dimension (mm) L290 x W352 x H362. Power Cord Storage Compartment 06. Please enter your email address below to receive a password reset link. Regular Price S$ 299.00. But every time we get ready to use it, my wife goes crazy. Frying Basket Handle 11. Inlet 05. Capacity. Delivery was done within 5 working days Mayer Air Fryer MMAF8. To be honest, there are many dishes the Air Fryer can cook that other appliances (toaster/ovens) can do also. Quantity: Add to Cart. S$168.00. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Now you can easily fry any deep fried treats without using much oil. ... As a family gift for Christmas, my husband picked up a Presto Fry Daddy Deep Fryer. In the end, we hardly use the Air Fryer, I think it doesn’t cater to our needs. It has a sleek design and comes in 3 major pieces (excluding lid and basket) – the heating rod, the stainless case and the frying pot. #1 source for islandwide promos, warehouse sales, deals, discounts, events & more [. Mega Discount Store TVs, Washers, Hobs & Other Appliances Offers 13 Jun 2015 Check out Mega Discount Store’s latest TVs, gas hobs and other appliances offers. Inlet 05. However, one of the most common misconceptions about healthy eating is having to consume dry and tasteless food on a daily basis. Stock : 8. Not just any deep fryer, a Bella. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Skip to main content.sg. By signing up, you agree to Mayer Marketing's Privacy Policy. But it can be a hassle if your deep fryer is not a good one. I find that I actually use the oven, microwave and toaster more than the air fryer. Power Cord 07. Frying Basket Handle 11. I had my first encounter with air fryer 2 years ago & I finally gave in and bought one from Qoo10 when I saw this deal at $98from seller Home Revolution. Availability: In stock. Temperature Control Knob 14. $29) & more till 2 Dec 2020, Circles.Life: Get Bonus 20 GB data for 6 months + $38 registration fee waived off with this code till 30 Nov 2020, The Book Depository: 10% OFF storewide coupon code valid till 29 Nov 2020. Availability: In stock. However it sacrifices the texture of the food, which is a huge letdown. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Mega Discount Store TVs, Washers, Hobs & Other Appliances Offers 13 Jun 2015, Mega Discount Store TVs, Washers, Hobs & Other Appliances Offers 23 May 2015, Mega Discount Store TVs, Washers, Hobs & Other Appliances Offers 16 May 2015, Mayer Appliances Singapore Great 50 Promo Offers 15 May – 14 Aug 2015, Mega Discount Store TVs, Washers, Hobs & Other Appliances Offers 9 May 2015, Mega Discount Store TVs, Washers, Hobs & Other Appliances Offers 2 – 3 May 2015, Mega Discount Store TVs, Washers, Hobs & Other Appliances Offers 25 Apr 2015, Mega Discount Store TVs, Washers, Hobs & Other Appliances Offers 18 – 19 Apr 2015, Mega Discount Store TVs, Washers, Hobs & Other Appliances Offers 4 – 5 Apr 2015, Mega Discount Store TVs, Gas Hobs & Other Appliances Offers 28 – 29 Mar 2015, Qoo10: Black Friday – grab $10, $30 & $100 cart coupons daily till 29 Nov 2020, Fairprice latest Must-Buy features Haagen-Dazs ice cream tubs at 2-for-$19.90 (U.P. I was really excited to try it out as I love fried foods, but want some control over the types of oil used, and to ensure the food is drained of the oil ... Last Thanksgiving we were faced with a he problem. Only used this airfryer for few times, fairly new. Please. Be the first to get exclusive deals and offers. Delivery was done within 5 working daysMayer Air Fryer MMAF8. These days, more people are starting to emphasize the importance of eating healthy and getting fit. I like the fact that it has a basket with a handle so I don't have to use a scooper to try to fish all of my food out. Calling the Mayer Air Fryer lousy will be pretty unfair to it as it does serve its purpose of being able to fry food with little oil. There had been hypes about Air Fryer a few years back. Haagen-Dazs fans, save on your favourite ice cream with this deal – Fairprice is offering them at two-for-$19.90! Only registered users can write reviews. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Get $38 registration fee waived off + Bonus 20GB data for 6 months! Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 71 Ubi Crescent #06-02 Excalibur Centre Singapore 408571. So what might work for the Mayer Air Fryer may not work for the Philip one, and vice versa. © 2010-2020 Singapore Promotions. Special Price S$ 188.00 Regular Price S$ 208.00. Please. It also helps with splattering ... King Kooker 30 Quart Turkey Fryer and Outdoor Cooker.