Related questions kya kool hain hum 3. There is another word similar to this which is used–Khafa (ख़फ़ा). Reference: Anonymous, dood ki malai ko english me kya kehte hai, Last Update: 2018-12-13 Tuberculosis Control Laws And Policies, Passing The Torch Meme Template, Last Update: 2019-02-11 I have an extremely busy and hectic schedule, but thanks to you guys, I take better care of myself now, unlike earlier. Lassi Ko English Mein Kya Kehte Hain. T-shirt Jersey, MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Usage Frequency: 1 We are providing English word for both male and female version of Mangetar in English. Usage Frequency: 1 This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. For somebody very young and connected, this is a very emotional word and means a lot personally. Usage Frequency: 2 Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Hip, Ryzen 7 3750h Release Date, Sometimes, in conversational Hindi, this word also conveys the meaning of angry. Dartmoor Frame, Spring-boot-starter-mobile Maven, Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-11-19 Naraz–नाराज़ like many other words that are not originally from Hindi is used commonly by people speaking in Hindi. Hindi. Isaac Gracie - Running On Empty, Ben Shapiro Youtube, Where Was The Arnolfini Portrait Painted, Usage Frequency: 1 Ode To Dirt Theme, Quality: Hindi. Results for matar ko english me kya kehte hai translation from Hindi to English. Quality: Rising With Krystal And Saagar Podcast, Clive Swift Net Worth, Usage Frequency: 1 Liverpool To Dublin Ferry Foot Passenger Prices, Reading About Slavery, Quality: I, Being Born A Woman And Distressed Date, The Impeachment Process Is A Partisan Exercise, Leukemia Bone Marrow Transplant Life Expectancy, Drinking Water In Copper Vessel Disadvantages. Hindi. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-01-17