- Decke: Fichte I have owned this guitar since August 2014. Vollmassive Dreadnought Westerngitarre mit Sitka Fichtendecke und Boden und Zargen aus Cocobolo. Martin D28 1970 USA made Acoustic Guitar Vintage. Well to start off;Martin Guitars are among At 40 years old this example has matured wonderfully, with a richness and resonance so few newer guitars can even hope to come close to. { "inCheckoutPromo": [] , "thumbImageID": "D28-Acoustic-Guitar/000000116551361", "defaultDisplayName": "Martin D28 Acoustic Guitar", "styleThumbWidth": "60", "styleThumbHeight": "60", "styleOptions": [ ] } Used Martin D28 Acoustic Guitar. Friday: 8:30am – 10:00pm (EST) $45 maximum. The sound is just soo good! Demen…, Westerngitarre inkl. Chevron Right Icon. - Boden: Palisander 1973 Martin D-28 Guitar. Power Surge Protection - your product is covered even if damaged from a power surge. 1975 MARTIN D 18 / D 28 / D 35 Bei mehreren Käufen ist nur einmal (das höchste) Porto fällig, logo. EUR … Now that it's 8 years old and in Victoria's 50% humidity I don't need to pay so much attention. Wednesday: 8:30am – 10:00pm (EST) Verkäufer erklären den Warenwert des Artikels und müssen die gesetzlichen Bestimmungen zur Zollerklärungspflicht einhalten. It is a beautiful classic design, solid as a rock, you don't flex the neck on one of these to get some tremolo! "Vollmassive Dreadnought Wes…, Westerngitarre inkl. Angaben ohne Gewähr. My advice? Das kiln cottage ist eine atemberaubende. - Hals: Mahagoni One of the most important factors for playability is the neck, and the D28 has a neck that Martin calls a modified low oval neck. The D-28 is the Dreadnought by which all others are judged. Fast & Free shipping on many items! The Martin is here for life. Better than the D-28HV! I bought this guitar after playing it for a grand total of 5 minutes! rbpicker. - Decke: Fichte So accurate! the D-45). Bitte planen Sie mehr Zeit ein, wenn internationale Sendungen die Zollabfertigung durchlaufen müssen. The one that all other Dreadnoughts are based on and judged against, this is a superior instrument that hits all of the points on the wishlist without being unnecessarily ornate (i.e. Perfect for the intermediate and advanced player. Protect your investment with the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty. originally was going to buy D-28HD but...once I played a single chord on the D-28 Sunburst I was in total love. Unter 100€ 100€ - 2.800€ 2.800€ - 3.000€ 3.000€ - 5.600€ Über 5.600€ Verkäufer. Hallo liebe Bieter, anbei biete ich MARTIN Gitarre D-28L Lefthand. Martin D-28...no frills, just the best workhorse on the market!!! Das traumpaar schlechthin für jeden sammler und / oder ambitionierten spieler. Made in USA. Maybe it was the straight bracing that made it sound clear and focused; I don't know. Not a big deal. Warranty can be a very important factor when making a buying decision. Ich verkaufe anbei ein martin d28. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. I can probably find one. It is the only thing of value that I managed to hold on to for all these years! Martin Guitars GPC-13E Road Series Grand Performance Spruce/Mutenye Acoustic/Electric Guitar with Gig Bag Model: GPC-13E. Have owned a few acoustics including a Martin d18 back in the early 70s. - Hals: Mahagoni I've never been a brand name type of guy. unsere kleine ferienwohnung befindet sich im erdgeschoss eines dreigeschossigen mehrfamilienhauses... Martin d 28 2002 s n 879457 ochanomizu harvest. Taylors,yamaha,ovation,etc...these beauties deliver great tones,crisp high's and thundering lows.I guess the negative point would be the price...I would recomend this guitar to anybody who enjoy - Hardware/Mechanik: verchromt The legend just got better. The sustain and rich bottom end floored me and most of all the feel and overall sound just made it the absolute, by far, obvious choice. Had her when she was 2 grand. I purchased my first Martin D-28 in 1959 in Winnipeg, for me this guitar is the best, I have owned many guitars over the years including a Gibson J-45, good but not good enough. Bought my D-28 from L&M in Toronto in 1971 for around $800. - Hals: Select Hardwood View cart for details. GUITARS: 4% of selling price to double the warranty from 1 year to 2 years. Zoll- und weitere Gebühren an. Thanks to the boys at L&M Calgary East for the amazing service as always. - Zargen: Palisander $1,859.99. Inklusive Martin Hardshell Case. I have been playing guitar for over 50 years. Then one day I saw this D-28 at my local L&M and tried it out. I "stumbled" on this "gem" back in september 2012 and bought it in november. - Decke: Sitka Fichte If you are interested in receiving this coverage for longer than one year, you have the option of purchasing additional years of the Performance Warranty. Resonance and tone are beyond superb. Consumables (i.e. I finally bought my martin D28 2 years ago...you should hear it now! Wow the price of this guitar went up a bit lol. ...and I got my D28 in 1977. MSRP pricing vs List Price??? The 184 year old guitar maker has combined vintage appointments, including open gear tuners, an aged toner top, antique white accents, and a faux tortoise pickguard with a new neck profile to give D-28 enthusiasts a modern feel and comfortable playing experience. Absolutely amazing. Mode wasserdicht uhr minimalistischen. Ein paar lackkratzer sind (nur) bei richtigem licht auf den zargen zu erkennen. New they are about 3000$ plus 1000… The pricing is as follows: Price: $1,169.00 . Go check it out!! The 184 year old guitar maker has combined vintage appointments, including open gear tuners, an aged toner top, antique white accents, and a faux tortoise pickguard with a new neck profile to give D-28 enthusiasts a modern feel and comfortable playing experience. - Hardware/Mec…, Exquisite Gehäuseseite, perfektes Schneidverfahren, Bodenabdeckung aus 316er Edelstahl, hohe Härte, schweißresistent, eingebauter hochwertiger wasserdichter Gummiring, wa…, NOISE REDUCE RUBBER SOLE: Im Gegensatz zu diesen coolen schweren Stiefeln haben wir festgestellt, dass dieses Geräusch Gummi aufgrund der speziellen Zusammensetzung re…. Living in Canada, all I can suggest is buy a humidifier and keep it in a temperature controlled room, in it's case, whenever not being played. 2018 Martin D-28 Standard Square Shoulder Dreadnought Near Mint w/ohc, Tags. Koffer - Korpus: Palisander Beim internationalen Versand von Artikeln fallen ggf. The D-28 is the Dreadnought by which all others are judged. 2,372 326. I couldn,t afford to keep up the payments back then so had to bring it back. biete einen reinrassigen bengalen an. Constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, Sitka spruce top and mahogany neck, this instrument has been a favorite of artists from Hank Williams Sr. to Jimmy Page. Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. Martin & Company (6) MARTIN (1) Preisbereich. -, Linkshänder vollmassive Dreadnought mit Sitka-Fichtendecke, Korpus aus Palisander und KofferDer beliebte Klassiker, Westerngitarre There's a reason the D28 is the most copied acoustic. Angaben ohne Gewähr. - Hals: Selected Hardwood I,ve been playing everything from jazz to country for nearly fifty years. I got it before the exchange went a bit crazy but it's still worth it at these prices. Teilen Sie mir bitte mit ob Sie einen versicherten Versand wnschen. I found that it changed significantly in volume and tone the first few months and then less so after that. Traduction missing (Bpfs.Locales.Resources.Keyword.ToFindFavs), Tags: martin, original, vintage, genialer, sound, knaller, traum, spieler-, klingt, wunderschon, Tags: martin, mamas, papas, raritat, guitar/gitarre, gitarrenlehrer, verkauft, gepflegte, custom, gitarre, Tags: martin, lefthand, gitarre, /linkshander, korpus, massiv, aussteller, gitarrenlehrer, verkauft, westerngitarre, Tags: martin, original, koffer, halloich, gitarre, nicht, Gebraucht, Musiclily Übergroße Teardrop Schlagbret, Tags: martin, logan, summit, traumlautsprecher, lautsprecher, befinden, tadellosen, optischen, technische, gehause, Tags: martin, custom, modell, model, biete, amber, sunburst, seltenes, bernstein, Tags: martin, case, made, worn, blue, interior, latch, ripped, material, some, Gebraucht, st martins Kleid Damen Dress Damenkleid, Tags: elasthan, viskose, weiß, martins, kleid, damen, dress, damenkleid, ddbc, artikelnummer, Musiclily Self Adhesive Teardrop Acoustic Guitar P, Mode wasserdicht Uhr minimalistischen Persönlichke, Ibanez AW 50 Westerngitarre Vintage 1981 wie Marti, Tags: westerngitarre, vintage, ibanez, martin, wunderschone, dreadnought, goldenen, zeit, japanischen, Mit gebrauchtem original martin koffer usa.