Esther Earl, You are facing death and danger and competition, but at any moment, you can decide to have a fearless mindset. Friedrich Nietzsche, And I will show that nothing can happen more beautiful than death. Maxime Lagacé, Death anxiety is greater in those who feel they have lived an unfulfilled life. He also studied at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Instead of crying, live an inspired, spiritual and happy life like they did when they were here. Tennessee Williams, Do not fear death so much but rather the inadequate life. “The sun, the moon, the wind, the stars, will forever be around, reminding you of the love you shared, and the peace she’s finally found.”, 52. I try and try but find nothing to make me want to live again and enjoy life….. “You may be gone from my sight… But you are never gone from my heart.”, 34. It to is one of the things required by nature. Michel de Montaigne, Death is our friend precisely because it brings us into absolute and passionate presence with all that is here, that is natural, that is love… Rainer Maria Rilke, One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Live each day with encouragement knowing that they are proud and smiling down on you from Heaven”, 7. Wise, Part 3 It acts to remove the ceaseless sufferings of the world.” – Sri Chinmoy, 32. Francis Bacon, Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid skepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary. Most times they’re just beginnings in disguise. Losing a loved one is never easy, but hopefully these meaningful words can help you push past your hurt to celebrate the life that’s recently been lost. Be as proud as you want: bore me later, because Love is sovereign here. Stephen Hawking, Of course you don’t die. Steve Jobs, The fear of death follows from the fear of life. No, it is the final awakening. Losing Your Soulmate To Death Quotes & Sayings Showing search results for "Losing Your Soulmate To Death" sorted by relevance. Edward Young, Give me liberty or give me death. Lewis. “Losing a member if the family is never easy, especially one who offered such unconditional love.”, 36. Robert Greene, To fear death is nothing other than to think oneself wise when one is not. Leo Buscaglia, What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. Martin Luther, If you are mindful of death, it will not come as a surprise-you will not be anxious. Philip Pullman, Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time. thanks for your thoughtful comment. Aug 20, 2018 - Explore anna lemieux's board "deceased husband quotes" on Pinterest. Haruki Murakami, If I can see pain in your eyes, then share with me your tears. Jiddu Krishnamurti, Birth and death are the most singular events we experience – and the contemplation of death, as of birth, should be a thing of beauty, not ignobility. That is why people write symphonies, and why they discover mathematical infinity and electromagnetic waves. David Blaine, The typical human behaviour is to seek security and certainty. Words can’t wipe away your tears. It’s the people who went before us, tapping out messages from the past, from beyond the grave, trying to tell us about life and death! Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, I believe that fear of life brings a greater fear of death. It is for this reason that I tell my students: aim to be the person at your father’s funeral that everyone, in their grief and misery, can rely on. Hafiz of Persia, The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.