0.00. I am having some quilts “done” and this design would be perfect! This is a compilation of the free Layer Cake Sampler Quilt Along instructions that were shared on my blog in 2014. It's a yummy layer cake friendly FREE pattern. If you click on an affiliate link and then proceed to make a purchase from that website, I may receive a small commission. This is a great way to show off larger prints while still incorporating smaller prints as well. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Or would a basic quality work as well? Watch my Layer Cake Quilts video above, or go here to watch it on my YouTube channel. https://www.fatquartershop.com/free-quilt-patterns/free-layer-cake-quilt-patterns Piece-o-Cake Quilt – All you need for this quilting pattern is one layer cake and two yards of fabric – it’s a cinch. It was easy to do and trouble free! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Find the Sea Glass pattern here. A real treat to see all these beautiful quilts “in person”! Beautiful hues of blue make this quilt design so relaxing. Of course, you can just sew Layer Cake squares together in a grid for a fast and fun quilt (which I’ve done several times). h�b```��*i ce`a�8�0[ ����@��J���7�d���Q,�G��Ϛ��v���hFGGGcXZ*b�20�����Xd�/�ʹ�X��p}���D�L&�-ZFj{�.�|�7�*^�}��5��S8�jif�\�y_� ��5) We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). 333 0 obj <>stream Layer Cake Rag Quilt. Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by! Fat Quarter Shop reserves the right to cancel and refund any orders that are fraudulent or otherwise abuse the terms and conditions of the offer. The layer cake quilts are beautiful, i’m in the middle of my 3rd and 4th scrappy Sea Glass quilts! My Four Square quilt pattern is perfect for beginners looking for a first project or for intermediate or advanced quilters looking for something fun to sew. Shine On by Bonnie & Camille Collection >, Layer Cake Custard Short Cut Quilt Pattern, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. I hope your weekend was a good one and that you are ready for a terrific new week. Cut on the diagonal line. This pattern includes the quilt in two sizes along with a mini quilt version using a charm pack. I actually pieced this quilt for her late this summer to give her a little helps since she was going in about a million directions. Dispatch items back within: 30 days of delivery. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Looks like you already have an account! endstream endobj 286 0 obj <>/Metadata 11 0 R/Pages 283 0 R/StructTreeRoot 17 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 287 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 612.0 792.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 288 0 obj <>stream I love that the pre-cut squares actually lend themselves to … Fat Quarter Shop is a registered trademark. Make a quilt with layer cake fabric bundles with the help of this collection of over thirty free layer cake quilt patterns, tutorials, and diy sewing projects gathered from all over the web! ... Once you have con­firmed your sub­scrip­tion a PDF of the pat­tern will be sent dir­ectly to your inbox. Please ensure that your email address is correct. You will need additional yardage to make the stems and leaves along with background and border fabric. This is a quick and easy layer cake quilt tutorial that offers a free downloadable pattern and video tutorial on how to make a Layer Cake Lemonade. If you need any help downloading or printing your PDF, follow the steps in our Guide to PDF Patterns. A fantastic pattern for large fabric leftovers as well. Today I’m sharing 8 Layer Cake Quilt Patterns that I enjoy making. Get the Pathways quilt pattern here. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. There is a simple construction technique that eliminates the need to match many seams and also makes a built in sashing and inner border. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. This is a great way to show off larger prints while still incorporating smaller prints as well. Mini 10" quilt 'sandwiches' are sewn together with a 1/2" seam. It is quick and easy to put together and it doesn't waste any fabric. Layer Cakes are packages of 42 squares 10″ x 10″ from Moda fabrics. Also in Walkabout fabrics is my Sea Glass Layer Cake quilt. Please respect that this pattern has taken considerable time and effort to produce. I previewed the directions and they seem well laid out and clear. Muslin perhaps? Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. 2 pages I'm Sherri, and I love all things fabric, quilts, and sewing. I’ve also made this quilt in Christmas fabrics and think it is another design that looks great in any collection. Seller will cover return postage costs. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Along with the Layer Cake you’ll need to get some additional yardage of a contrast fabric that will work with your fabrics. Lemonade Quilt Pattern by Fat Quarter Shop. The confirmation email will be followed by second email containing a link to the file. (B) Layer a marked 5" background square and a 5" Charm square right sides together. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Etsy keeps your payment information secure. My Pathways quilt uses a Layer Cake and a Jelly Roll for a fun and fast quilt. The quilt fin­ishes at a gen­er­ous 45″ x 51″. You will also be sent an email with the link for download shortly after payment has been received to the email address you have on file with Etsy.The fabric used in the baby quilt featured in the pattern is from the “Flutter” fabric collection by The Quilted Fish for Riley Blake.The quilts in the pattern were quilted by Jenny M's Quilt Company.Please do not copy or reproduce this pattern without permission.~ Meredith. Four-Square by A Quilting Life Designs. Upon receipt of your order, you will receive an order confirmation to your nominated email address. Please save or print your copy of the pattern immediately. Layer Cake Quilt Patterns. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Layer Cake Lemonade Quilt Pattern. endstream endobj startxref Mini 10" quilt 'sandwiches' are sewn together with a 1/2" seam. Find the Seaside pattern here. Here you'll find a variety of quilt patterns ranging from traditional to modern, for both beginner and advanced quilters. It’s a great size for a baby or crib quilt or, even as a small lap quilt! This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. This pattern works best with Moda Layer Cakes and Riley Blake (A) Draw a diagonal line on the wrong side of 18-5" background squares. Whichever method you use, this is a really fun Layer Cake quilt pattern. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. Several of them I’ve made several times, in fact! This is quite possibly the quickest quilt you will ever make! Landlocked Quilt Tutorial via Moda Bake Shop. I like all the little details, especially for new quilters. Luscious Layer Cake Baby Quilt – The piecing required for this baby quilt is simple, making it an ideal gift for a friend or loved one’s little one. FREE Raw-edge layer cake quilt PDF tutorial. This is now a favorite holiday quilt, but it also looks terrific in any collection. Join Kimberly as she shows us how easy it is to make the Layer Cake Custard Quilt. Family Tree is a pattern I designed with our Clover Hollow collection a few years ago. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. I quilt, write quilt books and patterns, and design fabric with my daughter for Moda fabrics. Thanks so much for visiting my site! While some of the fabrics may be repeats, the Layer Cake features at least one print square from each design in the group. This is quite possibly the quickest quilt you will ever make! Get info on new items, sales and specials straight to your inbox. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. 285 0 obj <> endobj I absolutely loved making this quilt. Finished size: 63” x 88” Fat Quarter Shop has a large selection of free PDF patterns.