Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix gives each of the bars the nourishment of 100% whole grains and pumpkin flax, while a generous dose of pumpkin pie spice, chopped walnuts, and cinnamon add that fall flavor to these pumpkin magic bars to make them the perfect fall treat. Nutritional information does not include the optional glaze. What day isn’t busy or packed full of activities? Log in. Box 980992, This homemade donut recipe brings pumpkin, spice, and everything nice to everyone’s favorite treat. Looking for something magical to serve your guests at your Halloween party? If you do decide you want a little extra sweetness atop these donuts, you can always add the optional chocolate glaze to satisfy your sweet tooth. Get in touch. These are so delicious and super easy to make. Whisk each time you check the ingredients, until they are completely melted. Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix gives each of the bars the nourishment of 100% whole grains and pumpkin flax, while a generous dose of pumpkin pie spice, chopped walnuts, and cinnamon add that fall flavor to these pumpkin magic bars to … Mix until crumbly. ( Log Out /  Join my tribe and receive my FREE 30 - five ingredient recipe eCookbook + get my favorite recipes, fashion tips & so much more straight into your inbox! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Pour over crust with toppings. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. This Pumpkin Magic Bars Recipe is sure to bewitch your kids and house guests. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and cinnamon in a large bowl or stand mixer. Alternatively, dust with powdered sugar. flapjacks@kodiakcakes.com. Spoon batter evenly into donut pan or transfer batter to a baggie with one corner cut off (to allow for squeezing the batter out of the baggie and into the shape of a donut on the donut pan). Subscribe to stay up to date :). & FLAPJACKS, MUFFINS & QUICK This flapjack and waffle mix is made with a delicious combination of 100% whole-grain wheat and oat flours, B vitamins, 10 grams of protein, and the warm, wholesome flavor of pumpkin. Copyright © 2018 Kodiak Cakes. Ingredients: 100% whole grain wheat flour, cane sugar, whole grain oat flour, pumpkin powder, wheat protein isolate, flaxseed meal, milk protein concentrate, whey protein concentrate, baking powder (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), cinnamon, sea salt, nutmeg, ginger, ground cloves, ground allspice, B vitamin blend (vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, … Sep 20, 2019 - Explore Katherine Beadman's board "Kodiak Baking Mix Recipes", followed by 258 people on Pinterest. MIX, TOASTER WAFFLES TIP: add some spooky liners like I did – so cute! These will only take about 10 minutes of prep and 15-18 minutes of baking. Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Recipes. Gather around for stories from our HQ in Park City… * Other sugars will also work – brown sugar would be a good substitute. I hope you enjoy my fun recipes, family life and DIY projects. Ingredients: 100% whole grain wheat flour, cane sugar, whole grain oat flour, pumpkin powder, wheat protein isolate, flaxseed meal, milk protein concentrate, whey protein concentrate, baking powder (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), cinnamon, sea salt, nutmeg, ginger, ground cloves, ground allspice, B vitamin blend (vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B7 (biotin), vitamin B12, and maltodextrin).Contains: Milk, soy, and wheat. Thanks for checking out my blog! Get in touch. Park City, UT 84098 Careful not to over mix! 801.328.4067 Park City, UT 84098 801.328.4067 We’re happy to answer any questions you have. Ingredients 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Flapjack Mix 1-1/4 cup milk of choice 1 large whole egg 1/4 cup canned pumpkin 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice 1 tablespoon stevia or sweetener of choice Park City, UT 84098 Careful not to over mix! ( Log Out /  Box 980992 The goodness doesn’t stop at breakfast. Kodiak Campfire. MIX, TOASTER WAFFLES Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend until smooth. Serving Size = 1 Bar, Shop Pumpkin & Flax Energy Cakes Online, P.O. P.O. 12 Servings 1 cup canned pumpkin purée** (NOT pumpkin pie filling), 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk****, 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Flapjack and Waffle Mix, 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon, 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand). Recipe Makes approx. This Pumpkin Magic Bars Recipe is sure to bewitch your kids and house guests. Kodiak Cake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a healthier options for a sweet treat for Fall. 12 Servings Bake for 16-18 minutes or until tops are golden. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Serving Size = 1 donut, Shop Pumpkin & Flax Energy Cakes Online, P.O. 801.328.4067 Gather around for stories from our HQ in Park City…, Bears are recognized by conservationists as a Keystone Species…. & FLAPJACKS, MUFFINS & QUICK Contains: Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes are carefully crafted for those mornings you need the nourishment... With our Grizzly Sized 4.5 lbs Box, you get 3 times the amount of mix! Kodiak Cakes sent me a few boxes of their Pumpkin Flax pancake mix for recipe development. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9 x 9in baking dish with parchment paper. FLAPJACK & WAFFLE In a small bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes mix, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and melted butter. 2 cups of Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax ; 3/4 cup milk of choice; 1/2 cup brown sugar; 1 cup pumpkin puree or applesauce; 1/4 cup butter, melted; 1 egg; 1/2 chocolates or nuts (optional) Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Stir all wet ingredients (sugar, egg, pumpkin, oil, milk, and vanilla) in a large mixing bowl. Change ). Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and topping is set. See more ideas about kodiak cakes recipe, kodiak cakes, recipes. We’re happy to answer any questions you have. When donuts have cooled for approximately 10 minutes, transfer them to a wire cooling rack. BREADS, Made with 100% whole grains; a solid foundation for your next meal, 100% daily value of seven B-vitamins for a natural source of clean energy, 10 grams of protein per serving help keep you fuller for longer, Up to 14 grams of protein if you use milk, and 17 grams if you add milk and eggs. Before you start thinking this Pumpkin Spice Donuts Recipe is loaded with sugar, we’ll just tell you the recipe calls for Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes to make the donuts, so you’re getting the nourishment of 100% whole grains and flaxseed in each bite. Crafted for the adventure of every day, Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes are a great-tasting source of clean, long-lasting energy. Line a baking sheet with cupcake liners or grease a muffin pan. ***Substitute with melted butter or olive oil, if preferred. We’re happy to answer any questions you have. Fill cups 3/4 full. Gather around for stories from our HQ in Park City…, Bears are recognized by conservationists as a Keystone Species…. Press into the bottom of the pan. This pumpkin flax pancake mix is so good on its own, but the muffins really take this mix to the next level. While donuts are baking, prepare ingredients for glaze. Looking for something magical to serve your guests at your Halloween party? flapjacks@kodiakcakes.com. See more ideas about kodiak cakes recipe, kodiak cakes, recipes. Gather around for stories from our HQ in Park City…, Bears are recognized by conservationists as a Keystone Species…. I'll be sharing my favorite food recipes and lifestyle posts, all keeping them basic of course! **Sweet potato or butternut squash purée could be substituted for the pumpkin. For the glaze, heat ingredients in a shallow microwavable bowl in 30-second increments. tab to get to know me better! Fresh roasted pumpkin (mashed) could also be used. Gather around for stories from our HQ in Park City…, Bears are recognized by conservationists as a Keystone Species…. We’re happy to answer any questions you have. Uncategorized. All Rights Reserved. Fall has officially arrived which means it’s now appropriate to add pumpkin to everything! Check out these versatile, delicious recipes that can transform your favorite Kodiak Cakes mix into something completely unexpected. Their mix is a wholesome blend of whole grain flour (including wheat and oat flour), with dried ground pumpkin, organic cane sugar and spices. https://momsontheclock.com/2019/08/15/best-kodiak-cakes-recipes View all posts by Bri. Dip each donut into the heated glaze. Kodiak Cake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Kodiac Cake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Baby Gear That Both You + Your Babe Will Love.