Delicious. Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and use a rolling pin or the backside of a spatula to flatten the dough. All right, that’s all ya need to know. })(); P.O. Stir in the Kodiak Cakes Power Oats and cocoa powder, and optional stir-ins until combined. My husband and I found Kodak cake mix at Costco and decided they seemed like a healthy pancake mix. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Along with egg whites and soy chorizo very healthy way to start the day!! We have family up in Utah and would always come back from a visit with 4 or 5 boxes for the pantry! } Your email address will not be published. I totally agree! You’ll need to melt down some chocolate chips and mix them with a bit of almond milk (or your choice of liquid), protein powder, and cocoa powder. Box 980992, Park City, UT 84098 801.328.4067 flapjacks@kodiakcakes.com. Great way to salvage an initially disappointing mix! Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping. For anyone who enjoys baking, I think they’re great to have around anytime you’re in a pinch and don’t have time to worry about baking from scratch. Just tried the flapjack & waffle mix today we all loved it, and knoing it was healthy was even better!!! I'm a southerner making healthier comfort food and high protein desserts. The brownies puffed up a bit and were somewhat cakey (which I suspect may have been due, in part, to the fact that I used applesauce instead of butter – fat is an important ingredient in a chewy/fudgy brownie). See for yourself! Final Notes and Other Kodiak Cakes Recipe Ideas. All Content Copyright © 2009-2016 Jennifer Schall and My Kitchen Addiction ®. Just substitute your white flour, baking powder, and salt with Kodiak Cakes--it's that easy. Follow me on Pinterest to see all of my recipes organized in one place with photos! This recipe follows the same strategy as the Hot Fudge Sundae version and makes three pop tarts instead of two huge pop tarts like the Everything Bagel version. Hayley, I tried it inverted (dark chocolate Kodiak Cakes with peanut butter frosting/filling). You may have to re-roll trimmings to form all 6. You could try them with Bisquick or Carbquick. They were still somewhat soft, but after cooking on wire racks, the cookies firmed up a bit. Fill greased or lined muffins cups 3/4 full and top with an additional sprinkle of cheese. We’re a family-owned, Utah-based company which focuses on making whole grain mixes that actually taste good. All you need is a pan and a canister of Kodiak Cakes Power Oats to create your own bars that are perfect for hiking, biking, adventuring, or just enjoying around the house. I’d appreciate it. } Check out what we've made in our own kitchen for some inspiration!. You’ll still need a sheet pan, but instead of baking these delicious little guys can go straight into the fridge for up to 7 days. Wow, I wish you could forward some of those contacts to me! } You won’t find a box of Bisquick in my pantry, and you can be pretty sure that all of my cakes and brownies are made from scratch. Recipe Makes approx. Scoop cookies onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until set. It will seem as if it’s too dry and needs more Greek yogurt, but it’s not. The pop tart dough itself doesn’t get much easier. *These cookies may melt when left at high temperatures and need to be stored in the fridge, making them a great choice for an after-school treat. They publish great content and plenty of new ideas to make using their products. I would love to discuss opportunities for recipe development, freelance food writing, and food photography. Your photographs are beautiful. Cook on medium-high heat, or 375°F, until bubbles form on the top. flapjacks@kodiakcakes.com. Home; Our Culture; Shop; Contact; Shipping Info; Refund Policy; Wholesale; I watched the cookies like a hawk while they were in the oven, and took them out as soon as they started to look golden. 801.328.4067 Add the almond milk, protein powder, and cocoa powder. Start with 2 and if it's too thick, add more. Required fields are marked *, Welcome! I’d love to do reviews for my food blog! If you'd like to reduce the calories and carbs, you could pull back to one tablespoon of chocolate chips and use a Greek yogurt mixture to bulk up the filling.