This keto pork chop recipe is perfect to eat with miracle noodles (Shirataki noodles) and your whole family will definitely love it. Thank You! Pork chops are a versatile cut of pork from the loin. It’s easy AF, really inexpensive, and it tastes so damn good you’re going to want to make this every single week for the rest of your life. Thanks for the comment. Let’s take a quick dive into exactly what a pork chop is. Amazon has several great books you may want to check out here. There are a few different pork options you can slow roast instead of pork butt. This Keto Slow Cooker Pork Roast is a simple but tasty low carb dinner option that you can set and forget! First off, yes you can use butter but note that while butter is low-carb & keto, it isn’t paleo or whole30 compliant. Cooking at higher temps and shorter times tend to yield chewy results. Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Sprinkle 2 tbsp dry onion mix on top of pork chops. This makes the perfect meat and potatoes supper, the liquid makes wonderful gravy over mashed potatoes. Nestle in pork chops, making sure each piece gets wet. The real difference comes down to personal preference. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe This post may contain affiliate links. This post may contain affiliate links. Tag @fitslowcookerqueen on Instagram and hashtag it #fitslowcookerqueen. There are plenty of delicious side dishes and desserts to eat with your pork chops. I used boneless chops and my husband loved them also. Other loin cuts are tenderloin, baby back ribs, and crown roast. Next, mix the beef broth, tamari, garlic, and seasonings in a medium mixing bowl, then pour over the contents of the slow cooker. To combat this, microwave the pork for smaller increments (around 15 seconds each) and check the temperature each time. They are so simple, save me so much time, and always come out delicious and full of flavor. Each ebook contains 30 recipes. I’ve been on Keto for a long time now, and these are the best e-cookbooks I could ever put my hands on: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five, Dinner in Five & Dessert in Five. Place pork chop on top. I'd like to receive the free email course. Slow Cooker. Here’s a fairly easy pork chop recipe you can make in less than 10 minutes. Before you try to make these delicious low-carb slow cooker smothered pork chops, you’ll want to make sure you have the following ingredients on hand first. Thanks for the great recipe! The juices that result from slow cooking adds lots of flavor and moisture to your pork. If you want fork-tender pork chops, cook for 6 hours on low in the crockpot. The area around the bone will heat differently than the meat, so it’s important to heat it thoroughly. 100+ Whole30 Slow Cooker Recipes - Fit Slow Cooker Queen. This was an amazingly delicious recipe! Pork chops are an awesome choice for the keto diet. 1/2 tsp salt Please read my disclosure for more info. Pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Milk. The fat will help keep the pork nice and juicy while adding a ton of flavor. Per 100 grams, there are zero carbs, 22.49g protein, and 4.05g fat. This keto pork chop recipe is slightly more elaborate than the precedent and definitely delicious and creamy. It is almost impossible to overcook pork butt in the slow cooker, especially if it sits in its juices! I have made this using one pound and two pounds. In fact, that’s why bone broth (made by boiling meat bones for hours) is so popular. So long as you don’t go the shake and bake route or cover your perfectly delicious meat with a bunch of breading, you’re looking at a zero carb cut of meat. When it comes to the ghee, I’m not going to tell you how much to use. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Just throw all the ingredients inside the slow cooker and let it do its magic! Keto Slow Cooker Cajun Spiced Pork Chops starstarstarstarstar_border (15) This slow cooker pork is seasoned with aromatic Cajun spices and cooked until completely tender. ★☆ I think it might be worth browning the pork roast prior to slow cooking it as well, a step not included in this recipe but one that is common with the pork roast cut. . Place pork chops, beef stock, and sliced onion into a, Cook for 3 hours, then remove pork chops and cover, Add salt and pepper, to taste, to the sauce, then add the, Leave the sauce uncovered for 45 minutes to reduce, Add the pork chops back in, uncovered, for another 15 – 30 minutes or until the sauce has thickened into a gravy, Frenched rib chops (means the rib bones are scraped clean of meat and fat), Sirloin chops (supposedly more bone than meat and can be very tough and chewy), Place pork chops, beef stock, and sliced onion into a slow cooker set to high, Add salt and pepper to. I’m very aware that I don’t have many pork recipes on this blog so to switch things up a bit, I’m pairing french onion flavors with pork chops!