It contains no artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Jam Filling, 3.4 ounce box pistachio Jell-O Instant Pudding Mix, 20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice. Scatter remaining marshmallows and pecans over the top of the mixture. 14 %. Chill at least 4 hours. If you have to prepare something sweet instantly, Jell-O Pistachio flavored pudding is the best, with a deep rich Pistachio flavor. Coconut pudding can be used instead of, BAKER'S CHOCOLATE ONE BOWL BROWNIE RECIPE, LAST MAC N CHEESE RECIPE YOU'LL EVER MAKE, EASY THANKSGIVING CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE SALAD. See our price match guarantee. Add 1 cup marshmallows and gently stir to combine. This simple festive side dish is silky smooth and full of original flavors that will have your guests begging for the recipe! Whether you call it Watergate Salad or Pistachio Fluff, it does not matter. Pipe large dollops of Cool Whip around the pie, spacing them apart evenly. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: 5  (marshmallows .. pecans ...), Ingredients: 5  (marshmallows .. whip ...), Ingredients: 5  (jello .. pineapple .. whip ...), Ingredients: 5  (marshmallows .. pecans .. whip ...), Ingredients: 5  (juice .. marshmallows .. nuts .. whip ...), Ingredients: 7  (avocados .. crab .. oil .. salt .. vinegar ...), Ingredients: 6  (marshmallows .. pineapple .. walnuts .. whip ...), Ingredients: 4  (milk .. pineapple .. whip ...), Ingredients: 5  (marshmallows .. nuts .. pineapple .. whip ...), With spatula, lightly mix Cool Whip and dry, Dissolve Jello in hot water. Slowly fold in softened Cool Whip. What is in Watergate salad? Pistachio what???”. tub cottage cheese 1 8 oz. You will quickly have a delicious pudding that the entire family will enjoy. Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding, 3.4 oz Box. :). It was so delicious, I’ve had a craving for it in the back of my mind ever since last Thanksgiving! If the cover isn’t compelling, what are the chances the inside will be very intriguing? 1. Now I don’t have to wait for someone else to fix it. There are even other varieties of Watergate salad, such as Hawaiian Watergate salad and Strawberry Watergate salad. Everyone loves its rich flavor and luscious creamy texture!It does not require a lot of time and effort to prepare. Fold in all other ingredients. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. My grandmother had me try this out one day for a dessert, and ever since then, we have this pie all the time. This one is quick, easy and delicious. Trust me. They are all easy to make, and crowd pleasers. Mix together thoroughly. Enjoy! And I just have to say, my executive chef brother in law gave me two thumbs up on this dish which never happens. SO GOOD! In a large bowl combine pistachio pudding mix and pineapple and stir to combine. It's simple, fast, and tasty! Make box of Jell-O Pistachio Pudding Mix according to instructions; allow to soft-set for about seven minutes. Your email address will not be published. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. package Pistachio pudding mix (or lime jello) 1 cup crushed pineapple … Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix offers a delicious flavor, whether you eat it as a treat or use it as an ingredient in your favorite dessert recipes. Add 1 cup marshmallows and gently stir to combine. So this year for our round one Thanksgiving dinner at my parents, I brought my version of this Pistachio Pudding Jello Salad. box of Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix, Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix tastes great alone or in desserts, Contains no artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup, Individually packaged in a sealed pouch for freshness, You will quickly have a delicious pudding that the entire family will enjoy, Simply mix with milk and allow to set for 5 minutes, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. This recipe has been served on dinner tables and at picnics across the country for decades!