The Hilal was sighted this Saturday evening October 17, 2020 in the tiny Island of Zanzibar, the end of the 29 Safaar 1442 AH. In Coquimbo city of Chile the new moon is not sighted due to heavy clouds but muslim brother from Panama inform that they have seen the new moon of Rabi ul awal. Moon wasn't sighted todRukyat Hilal of Rabiul Awal 1442 AH was conducted by Assalaam Observatory and BMKG Team on Saturday, October 17, 2020 at PPMI Assalaam Pabelan Kartasura Sukoharjo Central Java Indonesia. al-Awwal 1442 will be on Sunday, 18th of October 2020. Australia: The hilal was sighted at around 6:38 pm in West Windsor, NJ in the parking lot of The Muslim Center of Greater Princeton. Now after moon sighting confirmation, the Ramazan date will start as mentioned earlier. Click on the photo on right to see full size. Therefore, the month of RABI ‘UL AWWAL 1442 will begin from Monday, 19th October 2020. Nigeria: Not Seen: MCW Zaid Duch from GUJARAT, INDIA reported: The Astronomical New Moon (conjunction) is on November 15, 2020 (Sunday) at 5:07 UT. Tip of South America! On Sunday, Oct 18th, 2020, From Ma'adi (29.97°N, 31.25°E), South Cairo, Hilal of Rabii I SEEN Clearly. Updated on May 8, 2017: Most photos on this post have been deleted for unknown reasons! The Hilal was apparent while the Muezzen was calling to Maghrib prayers, ~17:21 (UT+2) New Crescent Moon of Rabi-at-Thani 1442: Seen: Mr Joynal Abedin from Albany NY reported: On Sat. Buildings on the moon in NASA photos! On November 16, the moon can be seen in almost the whole world (See visibility curves). On October 16, the moon can not be seen any where in the world. Since sighting the Moon holds a special significance, the time for Chandrodaya is given here: In Delhi, Moon can be sighted at 8.12 pm. The Moon-sighting Sub-committee wishes to inform the community that the new crescent was sighted in Orlando, FL, as well other cities on Saturday, October 17, 2020. Kenya: The official first day of Rabil-al-Awal will correspond with Sunday, October 18th 2020. Hence the 1st night of Rabi'ul Awwal 1442 would be the night of Saturday 17th October 2020 and the first day of Rabi'ul Awwal 1442 would be Sunday 18th October 2020. I noticed that there was a lot of chaos when searching for UFO sighting reports, so I hope this site helps. Seen: MCW member AR Sugeng Riyadi from Rowasiya Observatory Central Java Indonesia reported: Catch live updates on the moon sighting in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore. Hence Sunday 18 October 2020 will be the 1st day of Rabi Ul Awwal 1442. Unfortunately, last evening (10/17/2020) the atmospheric conditions did not cooperate. Immediately after, the moon was seen with the naked eye. UFO Sighting Archeology News. Chile: Alhamdulillah I've just sighted the new crescent moon for the blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal today 17th October 2020 at about 18:15 hrs (22 minutes after sunset) here in Aliyu Musdafa College, Yola Town, Yola South Local Government of Adamawa State. I could not see the Hilal. Photo PIA10216 has the worlds famous "woman's figure," and many buildings, a worm animal, military tank, faces and much more. UFO Sighting Photos leaked out of NASA-Johnson Space Center, 100% clear UFOs In High Detail. Catch live updates on the Ramadan moon sighting in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore and Philippines. India: Therefore, SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2020 is established as the 1st Day of Mahe Rabi-ul-Awwal, 1442 AH. Seen: MCW member Muhammad Abubakar Said from Mombasa reported: Sunday, 18th October, will be 30th Safar. The Chaurthi Tithi will start at 3:24 am today and end at 5:14 am on November 5. Seen: MCW member Rasheed Usman, Kozhikode, Kerala reported: Hence Sunday 18 October 2020 will be the 1st day of Rabi Ul Awwal 1442. The Hilal was sighted this Saturday evening October 17, 2020 in the tiny Island of Zanzibar, the end of the 29 Safaar 1442 AH. Iraq War Veteran Records TicTac White UFOs In The Sky, Columbia, South Carolina, USA, Nov 3, 2020, UFO Sighting News. (Photo on the right is provided by MCW member Mr AR Sugeng Riyadi from Rowasiya Observatory, Bendo Ketitang Juwiring Klaten Central Java Indonesia. Therefore the month of Safar, 1442 has completed 29 days. UFO Sighting News. Eid e Milaad Un Nabi (saw) will be celebrated on Thursday 29 October 2020. Not Seen: MCW member Yusuf Idara from New Delhi reported: Please be informed that as per the information by the Qazi of Kapad, Kozhikode Kerala the Rabilul Awwal is declared today Saturday evening confirming the sighting of hilal by 3 persons. Immediately after, the moon was seen with the naked eye. Not Seen: MCW member Dr Hisham M. Hamed from Cairo reported: Click on the photo on right to see full size. Click on the photo on left to see full size. I started my attempt just after Maghrib prayers at 17:50, 28 minutes after apparent sunset(17:22). Just wanted to report seeing the Crescent on Saturday Oct 17 around 6:20 pm - 6:35 pm. Seen: MCW member Ayub Mahomed from Harare reported: UK: “On Saturday, 17th of October 2020 (29 Safar 1442 AH) between 18:00 to 18:55 (Sunset 18:08 & Moonset 18:49) at Location: Edge Hill Rd, Bolton, UK; I attempted to sight the crescent moon (Hilal) of Rabi-al-Awwal. Therefore Rabi-ul-Awwal 1442 will commence on Sunday, 18 October 2020 in South Africa. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. Updated on May 12, 2014: I added more photos seen below. Seen: Council of Shia Muslim Scholars in North America announced: Click on the photo on rigt to see full size. Tanzania: Faqir Abulfatah Nusrat hereby declares that the Hilal of Rabi ul Awwal was sighted at multiple locations across Mainland United States by our Shahideen on the 29th of Safar. Today 29th. ay, on Saturday October 17. Seen: MCW member Ayub Mahomed from Harare reported: Full access granted. Australia: Eid Moon Sighting 2020 in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore: Crescent Not Sighted, Muslims to Celebrate Eid-al-Fitr on May 24. On October 17, it may be seen in Middle-East, Africa, and Americas. In the evening on my way to my sighting location, I saw the crescent with naked eye at 6:46 pm (sunset: 6:41 pm). Moon Sighting Committee of Indonesia is the department that announces the sighting of the new moon confirm on April 23. Trinidad and Tobago: First reported visibility was from St Martin @ 6.30pm. I have had my own UFO sighting up close and personal, but that's how it works right? Lucknow- 8.01 pm. The first binocular sighting was at around 3:07 pm. The Astronomical New Moon (conjunction) is on November 15, 2020 (Sunday) at 5:07 UT. As such 1st of Rabi ul Awwal will be on Sunday, 18 October, 2020. Today (Sunday, October 18, 2020), approximately at 2:59 pm EDT, the crescent moon would have been due south. And at one point the UFO tilts and we see that its a disk (screenshot above). I started my attempt just after Maghrib prayers at 17:50, 28 minutes after apparent sunset(17:22). Same goes for my Youtube channel ET DATA BASE. Just wanted to report seeing the Crescent on Saturday Oct 17 around 6:20 pm - 6:35 pm. As such 1st of Rabi ul Awwal will be on Sunday, 18 October, 2020. evening the Colombo western sky was cloudy the New Moon of Rabi-al-Awwal was not seen anywhere in the Island. Rs 7500 prize bond draw no 84 winners list today – The draw held on... Rs 750 prize bond draw # 77 will be held in Peshawar on 15 January 2019. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107. The moon was SIGHTED. Updated: Alien Saves Mans Life In China Car Accident, Sept 2012 Security Cam Video. Tomorrow Sunday 18th October will be ist Rabiual Awwal Inshallah. Special Moon Events in 2020. Seen: MCW member Dr Javad Torabinejad from Blacksburg VA reported: It was 1-7 clock shape, and to the left of where the Sunset. Seen: MCW member Shahnoor Syed, On Behalf of Mahdavia Ruiyat e Hilal of Chicago, IL reported: Oct 17th, 2020, From Ma'adi (29.97°N, 31.25°E), South Cairo, Hilal of Rabii I, moon was not Seen. UK: On the evening of Saturday 17 October 2020, the Hilaal WAS sighted in South Africa. All the Qazis in the State declared the start of the month accordingly.