Goa, the perennial party capital of India, is worth taking a road trip to from Bangalore. Jaipur Delhi buses | Bengaluru Mumbai Flights | Bangalore to Hyderabad cars, Trending Destinations: And once you have planned out all your travel things, then Latitude and longitude of Hyderabad helps you in getting the best idea of where exactly you are, what are the nearby areas, destinations, public spots, climatic conditions and various other things. Munnar | Looking for a Flight Time between cities or between two places? All Rights Reserved. Mumbai Bangkok Flights | So the plan is to take a halt in Vijayapura (Bijapur) and visit Gol Gumbaz then to Goa on next day. Go to Goa by flight. Flights to Delhi | Deccan Odyssey Route Map. Mumbai to Pune Trains | Hyderabad → Mahabubnagar → Raichur → Sindhanur → Dharwad → Anmod → Goa. So if you plan the trip through road, then you need a Route Planner from Hyderabad to Goa, which is available on our calculator. Bengaluru Goa buses | Recent Trip on Sep2020, I joined as a 12th men to this trip, 2 cars Polo and XUV 300 with 6 ppl, Road conditions was worst when we took detour towards Nandi hills, better to continue till the Bangalore Airport rd and the connecting road to Hassan, you wont regret only u have to drove 100kms etc compare to Annathapur-Challakere-Chikmaglur. Chennai to Darjeeling, Popular Train Sectors: You can stay overnight in Gulbarga if you wish to visit all the amazing ancient ruins in Bagalkot. Hyderabad --> Jadcherla --> Raichur --> Lingsugur --> Mudgal --> Hungund  --> Bagalkot --> Belgavi --> Kanakumbi --> Bicholim --> Baga (Goa), Best places to visit in Goa and accommodation information, https://www.india-drive.com/index.php?/topic/9-go-goa-gone-hyderabad-to-goa/. Hotels in Hyderabad, Trending International Hotel Cities: Bengaluru Mumbai Flights | Flights to Delhi | Flights from Delhi | Means have you planned about Travel From Hyderabad to Goa. Darjeeling | Gangtok | Please check the below link for more details. I guess you must have confused between Lingusur and Gangavathi.Currently this is best route. Download our mobile Apps, Hotel Nakoda Palace (Near Railway Station), Ujjain, Hyderabad Deccan Nampally Railway Station. Flights to Bangalore | As all routes pass through major towns, eateries will be plenty. But what if you find travelling by road tiring? I used to take Gangavathi road which was good for last few years, this lingsugur route is much better. Flights to Mumbai | there is already active thread for Goa route. Popular Flight Sectors: But again, WHY KARNATAKA LOVE GIANT SPEED BUMPS?? Mumbai Delhi Flights | Hotels in Coorg | Post Hampi enroute Goa, you may face a bad stretch and some zigzagging too. Hyderabad to Chennai Route Map: Hyderabad-Narkatpalli-Kodar_Guntur-Chilakalurupet-Ongole-Nellore-Gudur-Tada-Chennai, Hyderabad -Mahaboobnagar-Kurnool … Even though it is hectic, diving to Goa with friends/family is always fun. Flights from Mumbai, Popular Car Routes: Maldives Hotels | You can easily come across as what stoppages would fall on during your travel and where all you can take a halt. Hotels in Mumbai | Just chill and open our calculator to get every single desired information about all travel related issues. We follow the said route tomorrow. Some people are mentioning 12 hrs whereas google maps is showing 15 hrs. Dubai Hotels | Gandhinagar Rajkot buses | And once you are clear about the distance, you can plan out which way you want to travel, means via roadways or airways. Mumbai Dubai Flights | That's great news for all the people travelling from Hyderabad to Goa. Delhi To Jaipur Trains | Road condition from Gachibowli to Ravulaplly is single lane(average). Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. Mumbai Bengaluru Flights, Trending Hotel Cities: We are following this route from the past few years. Check Availability, Prediction, Wailtlist Confirmation chances and Fare Calculator for trains running from HYDERABAD DECAN (HYB) to GOHAD ROAD (GOA) via GWALIOR (GWL) Railway Station. They will snatch things off of you. This train starts at 06:00:00 from Hyderabad SC and reaches Tiruchirapalli TPJ at 03:10:00.   Your previous content has been restored. Dubai Hotels | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Hyderabad → Zaheerabad → Kalaburagi(Gulbarga) → Bagalkot → Belgaum → Mollem → Goa. Cabs from Delhi | Top Rated Hotels in Delhi | New roads are fantastic guys, drive from Hyderabad to Goa can be easily done in 12 hours. Cabs to Agra, Book Tickets faster. Mumbai Bangkok Flights | Which is the best route in terms of road condition at present? Driving through the Western Ghats will be one of the highlights of your trip. Hyderbad to Goa has multiple route options.Once we ended up on a mud road for 50 kilometers.We missed few turns and the route was horrible.Don't trust Google maps.Mark each and every town en-route and use Google maps.This way you won't miss the route.Gangavati is the safest option.I have driven to hampi on that route.Road condition is good. Hyderabad to Goa Route Map: Hyderabad to Goa via Sangareddi-homnabad-Naldurg-Solapur-Bijapur-bagalkot-Dharwar , Hyderabad via Mahaboobnagar-kurnool-bellary-koppal-gadag-Dharwar- Goa Hyderabad … Taking a break from your dull routines is necessary to be in a happy state of mind. I hope to have better knowledge before I leave for Goa this time. Darjeeling | × Even though it is hectic, diving to Goa with friends/family is always fun. The weather is mellow. A road trip from Hyderabad to Goa is a long one, taking around 13 to 14 hours, but it is also one of the top road trips in India that you will thoroughly enjoy! Delhi to Jaipur cars | Even if you don’t plan to stop anywhere, it is advisable to leave early in the morning. Bangalore To Chennai Trains, Popular Flight Cities: Exploring The Unexplored - Kondapalli Forest / Fort & Mulapadu Forest Part-1. As after being clear about the distance, you will be able to decide as of what mode of travelling would suit you the best as per your timings and requirements. Recently (last week) I was on the road trip to Goa from Hyderabad and as I was upset with the last route I took, which is ironically the most popular route in this post. Guys this is best route from Hyderabad to Goa.I have completed my Hyderabad to Goa drive yesterday.Roads are very good.I used to take Gangavathi road which was good for last few years, this lingsugur route is much better.