How to use Fraps to record desktop screen and games. Tuto Fraps. im trying to upload and make videos for sims 3 and post on the sims 3 website and youtube thanks Fraps is not limited to the recording of video games. Since the release of Fraps 2.9.8, you can record the Windows desktop just as you would a game, which opens up new applications for Fraps in Windows Vista and Windows 7. How to Record a Video of Your Desktop Using Fraps 15:42. Record desktop screen, voiceover, and webcam simultaneously ; Edit recorded clips … 2:48. How to Use FRAPS (with pictures), How To Use Fraps FRAPS is a program popular with PC gamers, it has 3 distinct features that gamers love about it. Its interface is divided into four distinct tabs and settings things up is exceptionally simple, especially once you have used the program once or twice. 10:37. For example Guitar Hero World Tour. 2:00. Games that offer a nice S3D experience but demand so much concentration on handling that I’m not able to enjoy the graphics with all of it’s details. Fraps is an extremely easy program to use. But it should be noted that this tip only works with Windows 7 and Vista integrating the Aero desktop feature. Battlefield2 Using Unregistered FRAPS. You can use this software to record a video of your desktop or application window too. Step 2) Using the Fraps interface. Bottledstupid. Fraps can also capture the screen during a game, so you can take pictures and videos of your gameplay. i would like to know how to use it. Fraps is a software tool used to monitor the performance of 3D computer games. Launch Fraps from your Start Menu after you have downloaded and installed it. Personally I use Fraps not (yet) for sharing videos with others but for myself as a replay-function for certain games. 7:50. How to Use FRAPS! How to Record Your Voice and Game Sounds Using Fraps. Step 1) Install and launch the application. Brooks Wing. How to Use and Record with Fraps (How to Record PC Games) Buxuligewa. 2:15. The Fraps Screen Recorder is quite easy to use, and you start and stop recording with just a simple click of a button. FRAPS - How to Use it and How to Get the Best Performance NCIX Tech Tips. The All-in-One Screen Recorder & Video Editor. NCIXcom. Lets Play Gaming. i just installed fraps. There is a FPS (frames per second) cou, Archives, Archives, RuneScape Pictures & Videos, RuneScape Server Development, Characters: Level 100-149, Characters: Levels 100-149, Characters: Levels 150 - 200, RS2 Guide Sales, Runescape … Read on to find out how to do this. (3.5.9 Download!) max57 .