11 Posts . The Honda CB is from day one a very popular bike for cafe racer builders. Bump* This bike is for sale. It would be cool to see what you ended up at. ⬛ Blak Friday has started! the op was last active here in august, 2016.  i don't think you're going to get a response. Author Topic: "The Hawk" Honda Nighthawk 750 Cafe Racer. CRK 500 Roadster Kit Modules. Check out our. The meeting place for Cafe Racer, Flat Tracker, Brat and other motorcycle enthusiasts. I'm wanting to take mine in a similar direction. 1x Basic Headlight (52-0007) 1x Basic set rear and flashing light combination (30-0087) 1x Front Fender Steel 115 mm (60-0008) 1x Rear fender Steel 140 mm (60-0001) 1x Hoop 180 degrees OD: 237 mm (21-0042). Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 9, 2014. Ervaart u problemen met onze webshop via Internet Explorer? Does anyone know where I can find that headlamp cowl on this bike? I acquired a cb sevenfifty tank after a long tedious search as well...life got in the way so I had to sell my build. I used metal rescue but I guess when I knocked that stuff loose, pinholes were uncovered that caused gas to create bubbles in the paint on the tank. Info at top of post. You should see if you can score a set of the Seven-Fifty shocks, I have always liked the piggyback reservoir look and I know they came with them stock. I always kind of though that the nighthawk 750's were kind of crummy for customization, like most people end up making their bike worse instead of better, but yours looks fantastic. Quick View. !discount will be deducted automatically!!) I got it secured correctly now. The package includes all basic products: 1x Basic Headlight (52-0007) I'll post a picture on the hanger system. I enjoyed watching the transformation. Honda CB500 . I read somewhere that dynojet has their own numbering system for their jets. CAFÉ RACER T-SHIRTS & APPAREL. Aw man I was hoping to see where you took the the 750 lol. Login als zakelijke klant of shop verder als consument. I am doing a resto on my 84 700 and you have given me inspiration! I put a 96 CBR900rr front end on. Thanks! "The Hawk" Honda Nighthawk 750 Cafe Racer. ⬛. For a starting point, you can use CarbJetKit's "Jet Kit Calculator" for rejetting requirements. If so, riding impression? Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? The ideal package to start the conversion of your motorcycle to a Cafe Racer! I was curious where you got your gas cap. I love your bike and on going project. Euro tank Conversion & More (Read 52922 times) Euro tank Conversion & More (Read 52922 times) Scott2.0 I had to drain the gas and seal up the inside, which I should have done in the first place. That scoot is tight bro! (! Hey guys, a few weeks ago I found a decent little 91' CB250 Nighthawk on craigslist for cheap. Re: A sweet 93 Nighthawk 750 Cafe Racer w/ euro tank conversion « Reply #55 on: June 21, 2015, 10:18:20 PM » It did look sharp though with the FZR forks ;-) I love USD Forks, I was actually thinking to upgrade the front end to CBR1000RR front, if I could find a set in a reasonable price. currently about to revamp the cosmetics with a sweet laverda/guzzi half fairing from Europe and going with a different rear seat. 12,% discount on EVERYTHING! The old teardrop tank looked similar to yours after the previous owner crashed. Via andere browsers zoals Google Chrome functioneert deze beter! Hence, their numbering system may not match with OEM numbers. Honda CB500 . Take a Look. SHOP NOW. Euro tank Conversion & More, Re: A sweet 93 Nighthawk 750 (lots of pictures), Quote from: jhockman on June 17, 2014, 04:51:56 AM. Thanks! Alloy Turn Signal (Set of 2 – One Pair) $30.00. Will do, have been riding it everyday and haven't had a chance to do much of anything to her. Our most popular kit is the Honda CX500 Cafe Racer Kit. Hopefully I'm not too late as this is, I bought a cap off ebay also. Totally blown away by the work man! bike on another forum some months back (late last year I think) when first starting to consider another bike and that's really cool. Looks pretty awesome! Their numbering system seems to match with OEM. Thanx so much for sharing this with us! I want to make mine  a single seater but would prefer to not bob the tail and also really like the 70s muscle bike quasi cafe style. I have a link on my post, to a calculator you can use. Along with rear sets for a small pillion . Fog Light and Polished Stainless Bracket Triumph Honda Royal Enfield. May 4, 2017 - Explore Jose Silvestre's board "Honda nighthawk" on Pinterest. Laat je e-mailadres achter en we sturen je een mailtje wanneer dit product weer op voorraad is. Quick View. The bikes are reliable, have great proportions, are easy to work on, have a massive after market and are pretty easy to find since Honda produced tons of them. CAFÉ RACER Motorcycle Gallery. *ctl+D* for future reference. I'm loving the seven fifty tank on this bike. $85.00 – $140.00. Order online, we ship worldwide. That bike has a cool factor that is off the charts! Any idea on your new steering geometry with the change? So with a 118 it could richen it up to much and break up at WOT. They look good and price is ridiculously cheap, but I would have to be a bit concerned buying them. I'm not sure how much different your would run if you don't have the adjustable needle and ported slide but I currently have stacks on the bike and with a 110 it runs to rich so I'm gonna go with a 108. SHOP. Special Offers. I particularly like your "homage to the Ancestors" touches; the tank stripes, Preserve Nature decal and the. It did look sharp though with the FZR forks ;-) I love USD Forks, I was actually thinking to upgrade the front end to CBR1000RR front, if I could find a set in a reasonable price. Just finishing a front end swap on my 86, it is on the forum under projects. Great build OP! I would check those things regularly for damage or any other problem that the fine Chinese manufacturing process odds well known for. Browse products. I was wondering if you had any issues with this, it's weird because the ring around the cap lines up and fits perfectly. Anyways if anyone's interested in it, PM ME!! See more ideas about Honda nighthawk, Honda, Cafe racer. Man this bike sounds fantastic! When it comes to brakes tires and suspension skimping is often deadly. With the pipes filter and dynojet kit and a good spot on sync the bike ran fantastic. Add to Wishlist. So much that I bought one for the 93 I just got. Euro tank Conversion & More, Re: A sweet 93 Nighthawk 750 Cafe Racer w/ euro tank conversion, Quote from: jhockman on October 01, 2014, 11:25:22 AM, Quote from: jhockman on October 01, 2014, 01:09:04 PM, Quote from: Scott2.0 on October 01, 2014, 01:29:36 PM, Quote from: waltnpt on October 06, 2014, 06:50:50 AM, http://carbjetkits.com/honda-jet-kits/honda-750-cc-jet-kits/honda-cb750-nighthawk-1991-2004.html, Quote from: NH750Kitch on December 08, 2014, 06:54:00 PM, Quote from: marlene996 on December 10, 2014, 09:07:32 PM, Quote from: LockeClone on February 08, 2015, 12:11:23 PM, jhockman’s Nighthawk 750 Cafe Racer build, Quote from: Albertus on February 16, 2015, 07:12:42 AM, Quote from: Marks84 on April 24, 2015, 07:48:39 PM, Quote from: waltnpt on April 25, 2015, 06:38:42 AM, Quote from: Hondaconda83 on May 23, 2015, 12:34:20 PM, Quote from: Gizmo on May 24, 2015, 05:55:45 AM. Any help is greatly appreciated! Hey thanks, I saw that (your?) Quick View. Honda CB500 . Paint wasn't too shabby to begin with but now it looks like it's getting a fresh coat. That's some quality work. As for the rear disc brake, talk to Spacetiger I know he did a whole how to on it for our mid 80's NHS that was on the old forums, but he may have some ideas for your years. Thanks for all the pictures of the work and color changes. Looks great man. Browse all the custom Cafe Racer bike parts we can supply to help you get design your bespoke conversion.