Once you reach the Kudle beach, the trail is pretty evident. Kudle beach is the beach next to Gokarna beach. They can make travellers familiarity a nous of true peacefulness. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Most of the tourist that arrive at Gokarna are from Bangalore. It is highly visited by the locals and perhaps the reason why it was very filthy. * Road (preferred) * * It’s an overnight journey (approx. As a tourist, I would not recommend going to this beach. Half moon and paradise beach (Small hell beach): https://www.trekwithnazir.com/kumta-to-gokarna-beach-trek/. https://www.trekwithnazir.com/kumta-to-gokarna-beach-trek/. Indulge in the enthralling tour around the city. hi amar Avoid the touts who will sell you plastic beads as natural pearls. I am planning to carry my own camp and wish to stay at Paradise Beach. however, duing off-season camping on paradise beach seeks no trouble…, Alright. However, in terms of money, Om beach is the most expensive. As they are not yet much commercialized, the coastlines offer a serene place to just unwind and chill. Hi there, I’ll be going to Gokarna on 5th december, and I’ll be reaching late, at maybe around 10, so trekking to Paradise beach might not be possible, where else can I camp in the night, that I can reach at that time? Third AC charges: 1100. The second option sound much better. A trek through the beaches of Gokarna would create amazing stories of happiness with your loved one. Gokarna trip from Bangalore is considered to be the best for travellers seeking out adventure. Sleeper chargees: 405 On a three day trip to Gokarna from Bangalore, you can easily visit all these places and get most of the enjoyments with your friends and families. Is camping on paradise beach safe? The best time to visit Gokarna would be from January until March. We are reaching there on 30th Jan. If you want to relax there drinking beer, it might look little awkward among the locals. i am planning for a weekend trip to gokara with 12 friends by end of this jan. as we checked for hotels most of them are booked, so we are planning to camp at paradise beach. If you are mindful, you should be in trouble. I was almost shocked to see the filth since South India is known for its cleanliness and discipline. You cannot rent tents there. After Haveri, you hit the state road and I do not think there are any toll charges from Haveri to Gokarna. There are some restaurants on the beaches which serve you drinks and food where you can sit and enjoy. Was planning to go with my wife for camping..as u suggested is paradise beach still safe considering the human intervention? And is it still allowed, ’cause I heard it’s not allowed anymore. Gokarna is a famous beach town situated in the North-West of Karnataka near the border of Goa. So that I can plan accordingly. Are you carrying your tent with you or got it on rent. It’s a wonderful blog and I think I got almost everything I need! One more truly inspiring magnetism of Gokarna is its consecrated spots that make the place picture-perfect for pilgrimages. Read this: http://www.bangaloremirror.com/bangalore/cover-story/200-foreigners-accuse-Gokarna-cops-of-brutal-assault-at-V-Day-party/articleshow/30633255.cms, Author of The Girl from the Woods and a Travel writer from India looking forward to collect quirky tales from around the world, I have done Kumta to Gokarna Beach Trek. Gokarna bus stand, market, vegetable shops, local shops and cheap hotels are all located in the Gokarna town. I’m guessing that should be okay since it’s off season? So, that you can reach Gokarna early morning. In case, if you do not have your own vehicle, a tempo or auto or tuk-tuk can be hired in the Gokarna town (in case you arrive by bus) to drive you to the hotel or Kudle or the Om beach towards the south of the Gokarna beach. Even the way to the beach is via a big open and smelly gutter, which makes it even less attractive. the first question is: Do you know the route? During the monsoon, make sure you have a proper tent which does not fly off under the high winds. However, there are not many Dhaba or roadside shops options after Chitradurga which is around 200 Kms from Bangalore. One of the most attractive things about the terminus is its coastlines. However, The temperature might be very hot these days so, I would rather suggest you to take a look of the weather in Gokarna and around and then plan your camping.