So disappointed in the Sauerbraten served with mashed potatoes as was my friend. Staying true to the Victorian setting, the sprawling layout of the restaurant features a blend of country-classic décor. thegardengrill, General Manager at The Garden Grill, responded to this review. Give this location a try. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The Garden Grill is done up in a country-Victorian style, and the sprawling layout provides a number of differerent dining rooms. ), at The Adventure Park at Long Island Thank you for joining us, Henry. - 9p.m. Our dinners came out eventually-a little slow but not terribly bad considering the crowd size. I’ve 2 major issues here.1) Why is GG NOT enforcing mask wearing when on the move- as a paying customer we should NOT be the ones to intervene. Garden Grill, Smithtown, NY. My friend asked him to put his mask on and take a few steps away from our table and Bob unleashed on us cursing, threatening, disgusting mouth tirade. We will make sure to use your review to look into this further and ensure it does not happen again. With all this being said I’m really not sure if we would go back- maybe after covid and we can eat inside where the customers are hopefully held to a higher standard? 43 E Main St | Smithtown | NY | 11787, Mugs Pub At lunch, there are also salads and sandwiches. As my husband stood up to shut this total loser down Bob’s friend intervened and whisked him away- still cursing, threatening and spitting. The menu is varied, with classic fare such as crab cakes, seafood bisque, surf and turf, veal chop Bordelaise, stuffed flounder filet and filet mignon au poivre mixing it up with more contemporary items like coconut shrimp, Cajun calamari and yellow-fin tuna concasse. Music was great as was our waiter. Went home hungry. We hope to see you again soon! We're so glad to hear you had a 5-star experience with us and we can't wait to see you again soon! This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. RESTAURANT Housed in a 120-year-old Victorian mansion, the Garden Grill Restaurant has been serving Smithtown for more than 15 years. We would love to see you again in the future for another try. 631-265-8771 | 64 North Country Road, Smithtown, NY 11787. Thanks for letting us know about this. Garden Grill offers private party rooms for special events as … 215 West Main Street | Smithtown | NY | 11787. RESTAURANT Good food and portion size. This being Long Island, there are a number of appealing Italian and pasta entrees as well. Map updates are paused. 69 Smithtown Blvd | Smithtown | NY | 11787, Napper Tandy's Irish Pub Nice patio that is perfect for outdoor dining. The Garden Grill has provided Long Islanders with a relaxing environment to enjoy good food and company since 1993. Others had smoked pork chops and brat platter and they liked it. HOME. Zoom in to see updated info. (6p.m. Unfortunately, we will not return as the music is so loud you cannot speak to a member of your party who is sitting next to you. 15 E Main St | Smithtown | NY | 11787, Myst 631-265-8771 | 64 North Country Road, Smithtown, NY 11787. Bartender needs a few lessons though. This is a local restaurant for us. Molly Blooms This restaurant has earned and A+ in trying to maintain a comfortable and pleasant dinning experience while complying with all of the "Cuomo Rules". Menu includes a lot of seafood, some steaks and a chicken dish. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Here’s where the evening got interesting.