Upon opening the box, the mattress springs open. Very disappointed. Pocket spring coils are individually wrapped springs that act independently, providing superior motion isolation and support to the contours of your body. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018. Okay, let me start off by saying, I rarely write reviews, but when I do... (that felt like a beer commercial) Okay, enough with the satire. I did put a waterproof cover on it since some memory foam mattresses seem to have mold issues. Very disappointed. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. 112 people like this. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Electrode, Comp-c90e4878-1ca3-4206-9d93-dbcc9207562e, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-195130e2-007-17606cc976552e, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 23:04:00 GMT, Electrode, Comp-6b2b1aff-8124-4855-ad36-911b75c6244e, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-42ecc3a7-007-17606ddfe23801, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 23:23:00 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Yes I would buy again. If you're not pleased with the quality of your purchase, call us at 1.888.880.4884 or visit our. 3,583 global ratings | 1,123 global reviews. You can prolong the lifespan of your mattress by acquiring a mattress protector. After feeling on the sides I was not surprised to notice that the foam is literally half an inch thick. Get the best of both worlds with hybrid mattress, offering pocket spring support with the added benefit of luxurious memory foam layering. Trees & Trim Sale: Extra Savings on Holiday Decor, 12 in. thick with high-density foam. For the first time in such a long time, I slept in a single position all night. The above item details were provided by the Target Plus™ Partner. I absolutely recommend this mattress to anyone nervous about buying online. Flash Furniture … I read a review and someone said they were able to drag it up some stairs, I give all my respect to all who managed to carry this alone. I will have to see how it is in a year but so far it's very comfortable - firm but soft if that makes sense. Ashley Furniture. See our price match guarantee. Flash Furniture Capri Comfortable Sleep 12 Inch Foam and Pocket Spring Mattress, Full Mattress in a Box. I weigh 110 lbs and I'm 5 feet tall. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 151 people follow this. Once you cut the plastic, the mattress will start expanding! Handles on the side of the mattress make it simple to move and adjust. You may return most new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery date. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Pocket spring coils and 2 layers of memory foam padding, Individually wrapped pocket springs reduce motion transfer, 10-in. View our rewards program page for details. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This perfect mattress has side handles to grab as well. I would have to say the firmness of this mattress is a medium firm. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. and we have not verified it. Flash Furniture Brighton Arched Tufted Upholstered Platform Bed and Pocket Spring Mattress, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Twin Size Platform Bed with Mattress Included, Dark Gray Fabric Button Tufted Upholstered Bed with Silver Nailhead Trim, 15 Wood Support Slats with Center Support Metal Leg, Slat to Floor Height: 13"; Underbed Height: 6", Arched Headboard Size: 44.5"W x 2.5"D x 31"H, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. suppliers and others provide what you see here, We aim to show you accurate product information. Available at AppliancesConnection, This product is Brand New with full manufacturer warranty. Foam and Pocket Spring Mattress provides the comfort your body needs for a restful night's sleep. Top being foam and the rest being spring like other mattresses. When your bedroom needs change, start with your bed frame, the headboard with cutout sides is a statement piece all on its own. So far, I've loved it! Acme Furniture Ashley Sleep Atlantic Furniture ... Write a Review. When you're ready for change, this stylish upholstered platform bed and mattress set will give you the upgrade that you seek. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. If you are having second thoughts or are unsure, I can assure you this mattress is the real deal. but this is advertised as 12". The mattress arrived as expected, in a well packed box. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Flash Furniture Capri Comfortable Sleep 12 Inch Foam and Pocket Spring Mattress, Queen Mattress in a Box at Amazon.com. This site's sole purpose is to make the decision making process faster and more efficient. Additional Features: 10" Pocket Spring Mattress - Boxed Mattress, Plush Foam Cushioning with Tight Knit Top, Medium Firm Comfort for all sleep positions, Individually wrapped 6.5 gauge springs reduce motion transfer and minimize pressure points, Please allow 2 to 5 days for mattress to fully expand. Open Now. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. See how a store is chosen for you. With no exaggeration, it surpassed my expectation. The design of the mattress is deceiving. I smiled with joy. Mattress springs out forcefully when unwrapping plastic! This matress is incredible. The company offers a wide variety of office furniture, whether for home or commercial use. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. If you have a specific question about this item, you may consult the item's label, contact the manufacturer directly or call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869. The innovative pocket spring design features metal … We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. The memory foam layer feels great, and it doesn't make me sleep hot at all. On occasion, manufacturers may modify their items and update their labels. Target does not represent or warrant that this information is accurate or complete. Furniture Store in Canton, Georgia. See all details for Flash Furniture Capri Comfortable Sleep 12 Inch Foam and Pocket Spring... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This product says in the description that it is foam and coil springs which is true. This twin mattress is designed with both support and comfort in … Probably my best purchase to date. Reviews. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2018. 1.3. The frame features a center support leg and 15 wooden slats that are designed to support the mattress without the use of a box spring. I bought twin and full. Mattress springs out forcefully when unwrapping plastic! Flash Furniture Capri Comfortable Sleep 12 in. After feeling on the sides I was not surprised to notice that the foam is literally half an inch thick. Read reviews and buy Flash Furniture Brighton Arched Tufted Upholstered Platform Bed and Pocket Spring Mattress at Target. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2018. Some links on Slumber Search are referral links. Slumber Search is supported by readers. Can't wait to sleep on it tonight , Very comfortable and the price can't be beat, Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018. With no exaggeration, it surpassed my expectation. If you use one of these and buy something, Slumber Search may make a small amount of money. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. or. Came on time. Careful!! My morning back pain and stiffness is gone! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This organization is not BBB accredited. What they don't tell you is that the mattress is 95% springs and 5% foam. I am coming from a super firm matress on which I moved and rolled around constantly. If you are having second thoughts or are unsure, I can assure you this mattress is the real deal. See more of Flash Furniture on Facebook. You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter. Upon opening the box, the mattress springs open. Coronavirus COVID-19 (latest announcement): Our commitment to you. Like a kid, I immediately jumped on to my new queen mattress. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Amazon Influencer . Kilim Rugs Cheap And In Bold Colors | Domino. The whole mattress is springs.