You're probably right. There was one, but it doesn't seems to be working "disc image error" or something like that. Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. I'd seen in some places people said it is better to use Pcsx2 to run xbox games then xenia that requires the disc. Maybe it still requires the disk? Same as above. This is a very old bug that has been around since pretty much the beginning of PCSX2 and still isn't correctly fixed. However, compatibility may extend to prior revisions or compatibility gaps may exist within ranges indicated as compatible due to limited testing. I know it wasn't on ps2 (that's the only I have the physical copy of back when it came out) but I don't have an xbox. Almost fully playable. This is where I found the one I can't get to work. As the story continues, more light is shed on the village's tragic past. Choppy Graphics in Black and White Scenes, July, August, and September 2020 Progress Report, Project Zero 2 Wii Edition - Walkthrough (Dolphin) - Part 01, Project Zero 2 Wii Edition - Walkthrough Part 1 (CHAPTER 1), Project Zero 2 Wii Edition - Walkthrough Part 10 (CHAPTER 4), https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Project_Zero_II:_Wii_Edition&oldid=172443, Pages with active problems missing issue links, VersionCompatibilityVersion Template missing notes. Open Issues Dolphin Forum thread Created by Makoto Shibata and Keisuke Kikuchi, Fatal Frame, known as Zero (零ゼロ) in Japan and Project Zero in Europe, is a survival horror series developed and published by Tecmo. I can't find the site again :(. ... Project Zero II: Wii Edition aka Fatal Frame II (2012) Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen aka Fatal Frame … Take a look at the "Problems" tab. I ran very fast machine if someone better, I guarantee that you will not need to worry about dropped. Mac Status:? Almost no FPS loss on the interior environments (there might be a 5-10FPS loss during village exploration). This page was last edited on 30 June 2020, at 22:12. Fatal Frame ROM (ISO) Download for Sony Playstation 2 / PS2 - CoolROM.com. Search Google Project Zero 2 or Zero: Shinku No Chou (零~眞紅の蝶~,"Zero: Deep Crimson Butterfly"), is a remake of Fatal Frame: Crimson Butterfly developed by Tecmo Koei and published by Nintendo for the Wii video game console. Album photos will be captured black with EFB Copies to Texture Only. FPS drops when fighting with more than two ghosts simultaneously. Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, known in Europe as Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly and in Japan as Zero ~Akai Chō~ (零 ~紅い蝶~, lit. This works perfectly fine in software mode, but when you go into GSdx hardware mode, the ghosts become invisible. EFB Copies to Texture Only is disabled by default since at least 5.0-10000. No major problem from start to end, except for the problems mentioned above. Region PAL: Serial numbers: SLES-50821: Release date: August 30, 2002: CRCs: … 28-30FPS / 95-100% speed. No known problems/bugs, except for the ones in the 'Problems' tab. Fatal Frame 2: director's cut rom for pcsx2 (or another emulator) ... You’d be better off buying the physical disc online and putting it in the computer and using the emulator, the fatal frame ISO’s break at some point and you’ll be unable to progress like me in the first Fatal Frame but I have the disc of FF3 and it worked perfectly. https://archive.org/details/FatalFrameIICrimsonButterflyDirectorsCut_USA_redump_31016. It's just Fatal Frame 2, and the emulation for it has apparently been busted since the PS3 backwards compatible fat boy systems that used software emulation instead of hardware. Leaderboard Guides Resources Discord Streams Forum Statistics Sub-games. Fatal Frame NTSC-U cover. There isn't a directors cut for PS2. On the third mission of the Haunted House Mode, it seems like the photographs of the ghost are not recognized. Although not actually based on a true story, as the misleading packaging claims, Fatal Frame is still a beloved horror game in which a camera is the player's only weapon against malevolent spirits. Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin. No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title. You’d be better off buying the physical disc online and putting it in the computer and using the emulator, the fatal frame ISO’s break at some point and you’ll be unable to progress like me in the first Fatal Frame but I have the disc of FF3 and it worked perfectly.