Craving for some now.Great explanatory pictures and this post gives a great confidence for baking begginers.Great clicks, wow…looks yummy and very tempting dear…Bookmarked it . !Thanks for sending this to my event!! Yum..they look so good Raks..love the addition of Jam,that's something new! Lovely brownie…..looks so rich and velvetty! it is as eggless brownies at the bottom most part … I used Windows live writer to get the pictures so in the index(hoping you are asking the same)…, WOW! WOW Raks…these looks so perfect & sinful!!! The eggless brownies looks absolutely great.. yah adding preserves to the cake batter enhances the flavor.. absolutely sinful .. I was pleased let me tell you. These eggless Nutella brownies are easy to make and only take less than 30 minutes. even has jam? Thanks for sharing, Looks super yummy!! Keep up the good work! !but it tasted good.thanks a lot for a really good baking recipe.could u clarify these1)does ur cup measures 2402)the batter was really so thick,more similar to a cookie battar.may i know the right consistency? !WILL TRY IT SOON…UR BLOG S JUST AWESOMMMEE, Very nice!i usually melt some chocolate nd pour it top nd serve!yumm. It will be as such only.Anyway sorry for disappointing. my first brownie baking was not much to say. drooling!!!!! Brownies looks perfect and mouthwatering ! My real name is Rajeswari Vijayanand. !It looks awesome to me a must try for me..will let me you know…, Hi Raks,Tried ur lovely recipe the moment I came across it (had evrythng in my kitchen & couldn't resist the temptation!! !perfect brownies! I like the way you add mixed fruit jam and yogrut. they are perfectly baked goodies….looks too good and yummy!SmithaSmitha's Spicy Flavors, the crust looks perfect Raks! Thanx for d Luvly recepe .i made it today but it was like sticking in d mouth cld u help me out .wanna try it again which sugar to use n pl tell d flour butter n sugar qnty in grams .D browny luks just like yrs, Hi, I dont have kitchen scale so could not help you with measurement in weight sorry. When i cut it , it was crumbly.. yummy.. planning to try your orange cake. Using Yogurt Instead of Eggs for Brownies. http://www.rakskitchen.net/2015/03/eggless-brownie-recipe-eggless-brownies.html, Your email address will not be published. I am Rajeswari Vijayanand, cook, author, photographer behind Raks Kitchen. Required fields are marked *. So it could be the time factor. if yes, whats the quantity. So if you are using unsalted,you have to add a pinch of salt in the batter. There was no disappointment at all. Sometimes they also include nuts and fruits inside a chocolate brownie to make it tastier. Thanks just yesterday I tried my first brownie recipe this is the 2nd one. wow, yogurt brownies look yumm .. the texture looks great Raks. I used salted butter in this recipe. Looks decadent and delicious! Sieve the Choco powder with flour and baking powder twice,to ensure even mixing. Print Pin Rate. Mouthwatering brownies, looks yummy and beautiful.Kurinjikathambam Event : HRH-Puffed Rice, irresistable brownies. lovely brownies, bookmarked…..will try soon…. Delicious Brownies. The brownie will never rise. Basically Brownies are originated from United States, they comes in variety of forms like fudgy or cakey. Reply. These look perfect Raks – so different from the usual recipes…. Hope the taste was good. Its come out so nice Raji, perfect click as well..I love brownies will try making it this way! Also, once your brownies are baking, … I am seriously tempted Raji.. wish I could grab one from the monitor. Wow this is superb,craving for one piece. THANKS THANKS!! YES! Im trying this out real soon..! http://www.rakskitchen.net/2015/03/eggless-brownie-recipe-eggless-brownies.html, Tomato poha, tomato aval recipe | Indian breakfast recipes, Mullangi thuvaiyal, radish thogayal recipe, Masala tomato idiyappam, winning recipe by Sanjana Yugan, Kothu idiyappam recipe | Masala idiyappam, Idiyappam varieties | Lemon, Dal, sweet (Breakfast menu–18), Sweet idiyappam recipe (With coconut and Jaggery), Milagu jeeraga idiyappam recipe | Breakfast recipes, Puli idiyappam recipe | Variety idiyappam recipes, Pizza sandwich recipe | Easy kids lunch box ideas, Spicy veggie pizza recipe | Homemade pizza with Zucchini topping, Paneer tikka pizza recipe| Indian flavored pizza. Hi! !loved d clicks…craving for one now..:). ... Or do u have a recipe of eggless dessicated coconut blondie. So I tried this yesterday.. Everything was ok except that it was crumbly.. OOOO I made this finally. !Notes: Yummy looking brownies…Now u r tempting me to try brownies too…Adding mixed fruit jam is a nice twist. )….it turned out exactly as picturised….yummy to the T….luv ur blog 2…step by step pictorial makes it all the more easy!…following ur blog, oh my the taste was awesome!! Was it fantastic. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, grease it lightly with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside. Mix until everything gets mixed well.The batter will be thick. Ingredients-. kids had with bit of caramel sauce. Was waiting for a recipe like this. Preheat oven to 350F/180C. disappointing. Thanks a ton for sharing your experience in brownie making! Grease a square baking tray,dust it with four and pour the batter into it. Cool it for 5 mins and trim the edges,cut to desired shape and enjoy one when it is warm still !! Luved the last click! rocking pics as usual! Now that you know all of the substitutes with which you can bake your brownies at home, we will show you an easy brownie making process that will take less than an hour. I am Raks anand, writer and photographer of this recipe website. also, never seen addition of jam in brownies before , Wow what a lovely crust on top of the brownies and it looks all gooey inside… I would love to eat the whole batch, Perfect brownies raks and love dthe addition of jam , Adpoly recipe…looks very tempting..Tasty appetite, Fantastic brownies :)Oh my god.. I liked your soya curry too! Add curd,jam,milk and essence and beat well until everything gets mixed well. If it is gooey and uncooked in the middle, make sure your baking powder is fresh in stock. Hey thanks for this recipe!! wow! Try this easy 9-ingredient recipe for egg-free Peanut Butter Brownies. I have quite a few recipes of brownies but I get so many requests, so many of you asking for an Eggless recipe of the ultimate comfort dessert- Brownie. something wrong with this recipe. The yogurt is the substitute for the egg. !Just thought ill tell you that I've started visiting ur blog almost every week!! The only thing I changed was the butter was sub by olive oil. Delicious brownies Raji. The top layer may look hard as you take it out from oven, but after few hours or next day, it will be nice to eat. 1/4 cup cocoa powder. Sending this to Divya’s on going brownie event,in her space. I tried your moist chocolate cake, brownies and pancakes. Its come out prefectly.Love the fact that you have used yogurt and is eggless.Another bookmarked recipe. Me too waiting for the event round up to hop on the brownie collections! I followed it to T and it came out really well. I took it out when the toothpick inserted came out clean.. Beautiful Clicks. Add the sieved flour+choco+baking powder and the chopped walnuts. It contains the right amount of protein and fat to improve the texture of your brownies. Directions to make Eggless Brownie-. I have tried your chocolate moist cake, brownies and pancakes. Privacy & Cookies, Navaratri sundal recipes, Navratri snacks, « Soya chunks curry recipe, Indian soya chunks recipe, Sambar sadam recipe | South Indian sambar rice ». It got done in about 32 mins in my oven and also, it did rise a bit, but I think it probably settled down while cooling to give that soft texture in the middle. u r the best! So can you help me?Also I used unsalted butter and didnt add that pinch of salt.. Hi, since this is a brownie, you need to bake more time as you need a crusty top. வாவ்…ரொம்ப சூப்பராக இருக்கிண்றது…கண்டிப்பாக செய்து பாருங்க…. made with half whole wheat and all purpose and increased milk to adjust with butter.