and we have not verified it. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Keep things organized with this Easy Track Rb1460 4' to 8' Deluxe Closet Starter Kit. Easy Track's closet kits are pre-designed with your spaces in mind. Its white finish adds an attractive style to the room. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: All hardware and instructions are included, Sustainably made with 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber, Add Easy Track organizer accessories, drawers, shoe shelves and baskets as desired, White closet kit helps keep clothing organized to avoid clutter, Built-in rods for hanging shirts, pants, jackets and more, Adds a touch of attractive modern style to the room, Color options: Truffle, Weathered Gray, white. Pick your kit, get it shipped to your door and install. Wow. I had someone put it together for me. The modular design allows you to customize your closet to fit your needs and double your closet space. Any questions? I also didn't like the holes placement for the rod. I already had extra pieces so it is convenient that it is portable. Wall Mounted/Built-In . So, you will need to buy extra bracing to secure the whole unit. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood. Truffle Easy Track Deluxe Starter C... 3 -, item 4 Easy Track 4`-8` Deluxe Starter Kit Closet Storage, 4, White 4 -, item 5 Easy Track RB1460-T Deluxe Starter Closet, 4 to 8 Foot, Truffle 5 -, item 6 Easy Track Rb1460-Cg 4'-8' Weathered Grey Deluxe Starter Closet Kit 6 -, item 7 Easy Track Rb1460on.Pk 4' To 8' White Deluxe Closet Starter Kit 7 -, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 16 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 108 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 24 product ratings, 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating. Easy Track RB1460ON.PK Deluxe Starter Closet Storage Wall Mounted Wardrobe Organizer System Kit with Shelves and Rods, White 4.0 out of 5 stars 64 $180.99 $ 180 . Just hang the rail and off you go. My closet doesn't even look like my closet anymore. The do-it-yourself starter kits can be purchased at a store and installed the same day. Send me an email when my question is answered. Simply envision the space you want to organize and select the kit that best fits. Just hang the rail and … The boxes are very heavy though. The easy track is however a nicer looking product and solved the problem of a small raised area along the floor in back her closet on which a floor based unit cant stand. Made of 100 percent recycled and recovered wood fiber, this white closet kit is sustainable and environmentally friendly. Type. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Closet Organizers. This entire unit is made to hang on the one metal lip that secures horizontally on the wall. Login 1.800.562.4257 Chat Online Contact us Shop Products; Accessories; Find a Retailer; Installation; Start a Design Shop Our Products. The Easy Track closet kit also has shelf space for stacking items if needed. A perfect start towards complete closet organization! Overall, I thought this was great because I was able to build it the way I wanted my closet to look. Be warned.....unless you can find your studs....look at another product. It is attached to a steel rail that is mounted into the studs, meaning there is no need to remove the baseboards. I am taking all of these back to the store. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Select Option. The necessary instructions and hardware for installation are included. I have gone through 2 stud detectors and bought so many tools, it's note even funny. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Please select an option below to see the kits we offer. This do-it-yourself laminate system fits closets four feet to nine feet wide and creates up to 75 inches of shelf space and 144 inches of hanging space. proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the Ste of California to cause cancer. Closet maid is more straightforward to assemble and I would favor it for that reason (adjustable bars with no measuring/cutting no worrying about stud locations to hang system) . Seriously, it's that easy. Thanks to its versatile design, it is easy to add drawers, shoe shelves, baskets and more. $227.56. Love love love this item.